Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

White looks nice too but i am afraid it get dirty or scratches easily and will be obvious.

The turning up part really kind of amaze me when i first saw it

(*Juz my 2 cents worth)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

White looks nice too but i am afraid it get dirty or scratches easily and will be obvious.

The turning up part really kind of amaze me when i first saw it

(*Juz my 2 cents worth)

Guess have to live with the scratching issues, like any white coated items, though prone to scratches, undeniable it does look good.

Like white grilles, look good but a chore to maintain. Maybe may suit the MBR washroom better.

ocean, do amcon do consolidations ? that is if i buy from a few TB sellers and deliver to their warehouse before amcon starts shipping. also what are their shipping rates ?

i went to their website. really not useful.

ocean, do amcon do consolidations ? that is if i buy from a few TB sellers and deliver to their warehouse before amcon starts shipping. also what are their shipping rates ?

i went to their website. really not useful.

Yes they do consolidations.

Shipping By AMCON

I did a little homework, ask around a little, made some calls and decided to use Amcon.

Why I choose them? I called them a couple of times, I even spoke to the lady boss – May.

Communication is there but pretty much on the vague side though. Only thru more conversations I managed to get a better grasp of the complete process.

The process is actually pretty straight forward, especially if you purchase yourself and send to Amcon’s warehouse in China.

Though Amcon provide purchase on behalf option but I believe the charges is RMB50 per order (regardless of quantity) which I totally skipped.

Amcon has 4 warehouses in China. Namely – Guangzhou, Dongguan, shanghai and Zhejiang Yiwu.

So choose one point as your delivery point. I used Guangzhou because it seems most items on Tmall or Taobao are from the Guangdong region.

Next, when you order your items, you have to “mark” your items. By marking means filling in a standard for all delivery address such as following:

广州市越秀区北站南路69号义庆商储仓135 / 112

联系人:倪先生 / 何小姐

电话/传真:020 - 3637 7718

手机:137 1160 1896

BLOCK 135/112,NO.69 BEI ZHAN NAN RD,YUEXIU,CHINA

Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 Blk xxx #xx-xx Singapore xxxxxx (your name) (mobile number)

转 = transfer

This is for Amcon to identify things you have ordered and to consolidate. One shortcoming is that Amcon will not follow up if they received the items .

You have to tracked it yourself from Tmall or Taobao (so far both will indicate item been delivered and signed for), neither nor will Amcon check the items for defects. So practice caution when purchasing fragile items.

Do note that though Peeka offer to check items but limited to certain packaging only. Anything that is wooded crated, they will not check as well.

In my opinion, the risk is still worth taking, especially if you have getting savings from the items purchased after comparing with getting locally.

Pros & Cons

Pros: Reasonable shipping rates, office in Singapore, able to consolidate items, good for bulky items.

Cons: No checking of items, a bit slow cos only sea freight, no informing when received items.

Charges

LCL Charges

From Guangzhou Warehouse to your Warehouse

A) 1 CBM 550RMB/CBM

B) Documentation Fee SGD35/set

C) 7% GST

Note: I am only still consolidating now, so unable to comment on delivery and items received condition.

Edited by OceanEleven

you are much, much more clearer than Amcon :good: Thanks for it.

one question though, how will Amcon knows when all your items have arrived and to shipped out ? or do you inform Amcon that they can shipped out your items already ?

also, if you consolidate, does it mean you pay 1 set of documentation fee / or 1 set per package ?

Shipping By AMCON

I did a little homework, ask around a little, made some calls and decided to use Amcon.

Why I choose them? I called them a couple of times, I even spoke to the lady boss – May.

Note: I am only still consolidating now, so unable to comment on delivery and items received condition.

Can Tong Bang you buy carpets bo? :lol:

you are much, much more clearer than Amcon :good: Thanks for it.

one question though, how will Amcon knows when all your items have arrived and to shipped out ? or do you inform Amcon that they can shipped out your items already ?

also, if you consolidate, does it mean you pay 1 set of documentation fee / or 1 set per package ?

You have to inform Amcon Singapore by emailing and calling to double confirm that do not ship out your items till you have finish consolidation.

In the email please include the "MARK" address so they will know which one to look out for.

One set of documentation PER shipment hence the consolidation.

Can Tong Bang you buy carpets bo? :lol:

Can, but you must accept unfavorable exchange rates, late delivery cos I dont know when shipping, maybe by end April, split the documentation charges, pay for 7% GST, self collect at my place etc :P

• Like 1

Hahaha ~

I was about to ask if the waterjet is from Mr KStoh

So in the end its the Town Council who came and clean it ?

Hahaha ~

I was about to ask if the waterjet is from Mr KStoh

So in the end its the Town Council who came and clean it ?

Yup. TC did the job, then neighbors below complained.

Think TC did inform thru pamphlets but neighbor said "What if I never open letterbox?"

Well, cant please all. Paste on lift lobby, say did not see, mail letterbox say didnt open. :curse:

Anyway, I did my part, before washing I saw a downstairs unit with clothing hanging outside and I went down to inform them to keep it.

Edited by OceanEleven