Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jliow

Calling All Maxcoil Users

Calling on all Maxcoil users. Like to know the experience of Maxcoil.....some refer maxcoil spring tech as similar to Simmons......and the feel is almost like simmons....I've tried the Maxcoil pocket spring with latext top but not yet visited Simmons.....but understand Simmons gona burn a deep hole in my pocket. So hope Maxcoil users out there can contribute some opinion

Also do u find a K size maxcoil pocket spring. Ortherpedic with latext layer together with storage divan and bedhead for $2550 expensive?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Calling on all Maxcoil users. Like to know the experience of Maxcoil.....some refer maxcoil spring tech as similar to Simmons......and the feel is almost like simmons....I've tried the Maxcoil pocket spring with latext top but not yet visited Simmons.....but understand Simmons gona burn a deep hole in my pocket. So hope Maxcoil users out there can contribute some opinion

Also do u find a K size maxcoil pocket spring. Ortherpedic with latext layer together with storage divan and bedhead for $2550 expensive?

Hi, just saw a few other posts about your purchase of maxcoil so dont you think its abit late to ask whether is it expensive or kana robert or not?

Dont think it is important anymore as long as its good and you and your partner use it :P

Edited by yahoo

Hi, just saw a few other posts about your purchase of maxcoil so dont you think its abit late to ask whether is it expensive or kana robert or not?

Dont think it is important anymore as long as its good and you and your partner use it !!

Important to know I kena robert, coz I just buy bed, still got other stuff, if the price I kena robert, either I go back ask for discount on other stuff or I go elsewhere to buy lor, the fact is this furniture shop used to sell me very cheap as compared to same product...and I mean exactly the same being sold in IMM

They quoted me eg a dinning table 780 as compared to the one in IMM, exactly the same for $1588, so I thought they were rather honest, but seems like abit doubtful lar

Important to know I kena robert, coz I just buy bed, still got other stuff, if the price I kena robert, either I go back ask for discount on other stuff or I go elsewhere to buy lor, the fact is this furniture shop used to sell me very cheap as compared to same product...and I mean exactly the same being sold in IMM

They quoted me eg a dinning table 780 as compared to the one in IMM, exactly the same for $1588, so I thought they were rather honest, but seems like abit doubtful lar

Hey Bro, so how is your MaxCoil?

Am also in the midst of considering but i haven't heard of the MaxCoil Brand so a bit skeptical............mind to share some info please?

Hey Bro, so how is your MaxCoil?

Am also in the midst of considering but i haven't heard of the MaxCoil Brand so a bit skeptical............mind to share some info please?

I know Maxcoil is a local manufacturer and all the products (I think) are made in Singapore instead of having some from Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.. Perhaps, you can take a look at this website www.sleeppost.com. They have a full range of products. I am thinking of getting either the King Koil or the Maxcoil but currently away and will try it out at their showroom when I return. If anyone has any further experience to share, will be glad to receive some from this forum.

I know Maxcoil is a local manufacturer and all the products (I think) are made in Singapore instead of having some from Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.. Perhaps, you can take a look at this website www.sleeppost.com. They have a full range of products. I am thinking of getting either the King Koil or the Maxcoil but currently away and will try it out at their showroom when I return. If anyone has any further experience to share, will be glad to receive some from this forum.

Yeap i've heard from the uncle @ expo that it is a local brand also.......and that was what i am abit skeptical......cause local brand mattress as good as other brands like Therapedic or Simmons?

Plus the uncle also kinda hardsell............say i very honest with him (cause the 1st thing i told him is my budget is $800 and he admire my honestly :help: ) den give a price just under $1k plus all the extra usual freebies....

What do you all think?

where did you buy? I am thinking to buy maxcoil as well.

Personally I think Maxcoil is not exactly cheap! They market themselves as the affordable mattress company similar to the top brands but easier on the pockets..yet if you really look carefully..not cheap at all! $2000+ for just the mattress from this kuching kurak brand is very expensive to me. :D Moreover, they anyhow quote prices, one salesman at IMM quote me one price. A saleslady at the same outlet in IMM quoted me another more expensive price for what I believe is the same mattress. And you can easily call their distributor and get a much cheaper price..try the yellow pages.

The manifacturer of Maxcoil is Mattress International located at Ubi Techpark. http://maxcoil.com.sg/

I went there once and they wouldn't tell us the price and asked to leave our contact. Later the salesman, Mr Ong, called back and quoted:

Local King Size

XL therapthy has pocketed springs, with 1.5" memory foam at $1400. Free: 2 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector comes with

Royal Dutch has pocketed springs, with 1" latex and 2.5" memory foam at $2250. Free: 2 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector.

Single size at $1200 with free: 1 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector.

Royal Supreme has pocketed springs, with 3.5" memory foam at $2350. Free: 2 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector.

Single size at $1250 with free: 1 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector.

The manifacturer of Maxcoil is Mattress International located at Ubi Techpark. http://maxcoil.com.sg/

I went there once and they wouldn't tell us the price and asked to leave our contact. Later the salesman, Mr Ong, called back and quoted:

Local King Size

XL therapthy has pocketed springs, with 1.5" memory foam at $1400. Free: 2 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector comes with

Royal Dutch has pocketed springs, with 1" latex and 2.5" memory foam at $2250. Free: 2 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector.

Single size at $1200 with free: 1 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector.

Royal Supreme has pocketed springs, with 3.5" memory foam at $2350. Free: 2 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector.

Single size at $1250 with free: 1 memory foam pillows and I cotton mattress protector.

actually hor, if u dun mind queen size, can actually get simmons for the pricing liao leh

Hi I am using Maxcoil Royal Dutch. Bought it at $1900 from sleeppost, furniture mall. It is a local brand and assembled in S'pore. Its very comfortable and another reason is that I can get it fixed faster if it gives me problem since its assembled in S'pore.

Can anyone tell me if Maxcoil Beau Sleep is good? It's supposed to be pocketed spring with sy latex. we're both quite small build (i'm 43kg, hubby is 65jg).

Hello ladies and Gentlemen

after using my new mAXcoil, feel very shiok. Pple maybe saying i get kickbacks from maxcoil after looking at my comments below. Haha

OK here is what I find. Delivery of the mattress very good, the packaging very solid not anyhow.

Then the feel of the mattress when freshly install, though not as good as Simmons but i tink acceptable

for 2 mnths I use ah, during warm days the mattress feels cool, during cool days the mattress feels worm. all in all not that heaty to sleep on.

Our model got the bonnel spring but latex form top, so feel comfy to sleep in

I see courts selling promo Simmons queen, ours is King, when I compare King size, the price very ex. Ours we buy included storage divan, the drawers are very solid build. So overall I think its a good deal, though I feel somehow can be cheaper

Hi,

I just bought MAxcoil theraphy gold, Queensize, pocketed spring + memory coil with bed frame from IMM @2300. Hope is a good deal.

My bed is coming in 1 week time.

Will let you know how well i sleep...hahaha..

But same here i feel the price a bit steep for Maxcoil.

My mattress suppose to cost me $1600, the frame $700.

Well, i hope the results will prove its worth!

Best Regards

J

Hello ladies and Gentlemen

after using my new mAXcoil, feel very shiok. Pple maybe saying i get kickbacks from maxcoil after looking at my comments below. Haha

OK here is what I find. Delivery of the mattress very good, the packaging very solid not anyhow.

Then the feel of the mattress when freshly install, though not as good as Simmons but i tink acceptable

for 2 mnths I use ah, during warm days the mattress feels cool, during cool days the mattress feels worm. all in all not that heaty to sleep on.

Our model got the bonnel spring but latex form top, so feel comfy to sleep in

I see courts selling promo Simmons queen, ours is King, when I compare King size, the price very ex. Ours we buy included storage divan, the drawers are very solid build. So overall I think its a good deal, though I feel somehow can be cheaper