Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
his.beloved.child

Seeking Fs Master & Good Id Recommendation (with Pics Preferred)

Hi,

Hubby and I just purchased a 5 room in the East area and we are scouting around for a FS master and a reputable ID firm to do our reno. Anyone has any good recommendations?

Also, I have checked a FS guy called Master Tan from WayonNet. Has anyone used him before? Is he good and does he make you buy alot of onaments?

Lastly, what is the 1st thing to do? FInd a FS guy or get a design from ID and then present to the FS guy to see if its ok? Pls advise.

Regards

HisBelovedChild

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i will recommended u find a fsm first.

Then with the fengshui plan in mind, find a ID

Which fsm is good? U check if any of ur friends is v successful in career and family. Ask him if he can recommend his fsm (if any)

Hi,

Hubby and I just purchased a 5 room in the East area and we are scouting around for a FS master and a reputable ID firm to do our reno. Anyone has any good recommendations?

Also, I have checked a FS guy called Master Tan from WayonNet. Has anyone used him before? Is he good and does he make you buy alot of onaments?

Lastly, what is the 1st thing to do? FInd a FS guy or get a design from ID and then present to the FS guy to see if its ok? Pls advise.

Regards

HisBelovedChild

Master Tan is quite expensive and I heard from people who have used his services he is very commercial. He comes into to do a scan of your house's fengshui, and leaves in about 30 min. After that, 2 weeks later you will get a report from his staff.

I can recommend you my FSM Master Zhang. He will spend about 4 hours at your place to draw out the fengshui charts so that you know what colours to use for your house, where to place the furniture, and how to amplify the good fengshui (locations of prosperity etc) and how to nullify the bad fengshui. He will walk you through every room and explain to you clearly and you can ask as many questions as you want.

I have engaged Master Zhang twice, and also recommended him to many friends -- all gave good reviews. I have PMed you his number and charges.

My FSM also not bad, in fact he teaches feng shui to feng shui masters. Very patient guy who went through with us everything repeatedly even though we were so blur and him asking same question.

His fees are also quite reasonable.

My FSM also not bad, in fact he teaches feng shui to feng shui masters. Very patient guy who went through with us everything repeatedly even though we were so blur and him asking same question.

His fees are also quite reasonable.

Hello TwoLambs and Carebear,

Please PM me your FSM contact and fees.

Thank you in Advance. :dancingqueen: