Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angrybirds

Id Closed His Shop And Job Undone.

Hi all,

I am looking for VICTIMS who had got their money cheated by this ID called Kane Oh (Oh Cheng Han) from Space Molecules Pte Ltd.

Engaged him as my renovation contractor and he took my money without finishing the job and I had to engage another reno firm to finish up his ****. Time frame given to him is 2-2.5 mths to finish up my reno when we sign contract with him but he cannot finish up his job as promised. Given him so much time TO FINISH MY RENO and I SHIFTED INTO AN EMPTY HOUSE WITHOUT TOILET AND BEDROOM DOOR. And my whole family got to suffered all this ****. Even after we shifted in for nearly 2 mths, the carpentry works still not yet finished up and he just left without informing us.

Total quote is $46 500. He collected 95% of it which is about $44 000 and he left half way thru when the carpentry work is not yet finished up.

Anyway his service really sucks during my renovation, he is a ONE MAN SHOP company and is registered under his wife's name. During the reno, he didn't even come and visit the reno and it's a very difficult task to GET him cos he don't answer his phone always says his phone spoilt. Bull**** I would say. I went to see my reno everyday and his sub con were also not informed properly about what colour tiles is for which room and also painters do not know what colour to paint for my house. Fortunately, I was there and I managed to inform them what to do. Really vomit blood. And the best thing is that he will really make your temper and patience up to the MAX. A FEW TIMES BECAUSE OF HIM I ENDED QUARRELLING WITH MY HUSBAND.

I went to lawyer, CASE and even small claims and I got to know from one of his sub contractor that he had closed his shop at Bt Timah Plaza.

One of his victim managed to get my contact from one of the sub con and call me and a police report had been filed. If anyone know friends who is a victims, kindly PM me so as to make the police report stronger so that Police will look thru this CHEATING CASE.

Really appreciate his sub cons help cos they really provide me with some informations about this cheater recently.

He is going to cheat again cos he is setting up another company at SIGLAP registered under his sis in law name.

Really hope for those who is renovating their house, beware of this cheater. Don't get cheated and always remember to engage a LICENSED contractors under HDB.

For the rest of the unfinished job, I engaged a LICENSED contractor under HDB and service was GOOD and JOB was finished.

Now looking forward to my house warming, finally no more drilling noise at my house. Thank God.

Hopefully no one will got cheated by him and someone who saw this post can help me pass the word around.

Angry Birds.

Edited by angrybirds

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Angry bird,

We have gone thru' the same problem with kane. Took 90% of the payment and did work worth 40%. Did not do the entire carpentry work/ flooring and painting...which we had to get it done seperately. He is such a cheat. Would love to punish him. Were planning to go to small court next week. I know of one more family who too are in the same problem. Can we all meet up and then take this forward. please contact me with your details and I could call you up and arrange a meeting.

Hi Angry bird,

We have gone thru' the same problem with kane. Took 90% of the payment and did work worth 40%. Did not do the entire carpentry work/ flooring and painting...which we had to get it done seperately. He is such a cheat. Would love to punish him. Were planning to go to small court next week. I know of one more family who too are in the same problem. Can we all meet up and then take this forward. please contact me with your details and I could call you up and arrange a meeting.

What is his new company name?? Maybe u can share with us so that we wont go...

Always check the background of company. If the quotation comes out ridiculously cheap; other then providing cheap materials/labours, it is usually contractors wanting to use lumpsum money for other purposes. Always check the company background or the person him/herself before committing.

Hi,

I don't know his new company name cos he is in the midst of setting it up. I know it's somewhere at Siglap Centre. Just bear in mind his name KANE OH and please do not believe whatever he said cos he is very good at covering up yr objections.

Angrybirds.

Hope to see this CHEATER in jail. That's my new year wish. Remember if you have seen my post, pls pass down my bad experience and don't let anyone falls into his TRAP. Will update my post again if POLICE INVESTIGATOR get back to us.

Hi,

I don't know his new company name cos he is in the midst of setting it up. I know it's somewhere at Siglap Centre. Just bear in mind his name KANE OH and please do not believe whatever he said cos he is very good at covering up yr objections.

Angrybirds.

He might even changed his name too, even surname :jawdrop: why not you show his face here?

He might even changed his name too, even surname :jawdrop: why not you show his face here

I don't have his photo. If he want to change surname then nobody can stop him.

Anyone who has his photo should post it here. It's very sad to hear of such things. Very sad. You use your hard earned money for your new house,

new dreams, and some contractor does a diabolical thing like that. If I know of such contractors, I will definitely post their pictures here.

Anyone who has his photo should post it here. It's very sad to hear of such things. Very sad. You use your hard earned money for your new house,

new dreams, and some contractor does a diabolical thing like that. If I know of such contractors, I will definitely post their pictures here.

you can try FB... don't be surprise they are just someone beside you..

not sure the reason but renotalk administrator removed the photo posted out on the errant renovator sometime ago. even if you want to post a thread/pin note to let others be aware of errant renovators i don't think such will ever appear