Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I have shortlisted these 10 IDs. Please feel free to share your comments if you have encounter anyone of them before. Thanks!

1. A&D Interior

2. Kass Design

3. Cogito Image

4. Spacious Planners

5. Ideal House

6. I-Bridge

7. *

8. IntraDesign

9. Unimax

10. Baroque

Also considering if we should get a quote from Inzen, Gplan and Gracious Lodge...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So how did these made it into your shortlists? I am also thinking of selecting a ID/Contractor for my new Tiong Bahru flat...hmm troubled over the selection..

1. A&D Interior - Seems to be quite good. I going to ask them for quote

2. Kass Design - - no coments

3. Cogito Image - no comments

4. Spacious Planners - seems exp

5. Ideal House - no comments

6. I-Bridge - no comments

7. * - seems a lot of freebies, but no reviews..so a bit scare scare

8. IntraDesign - very good designs but exp lor

9. Unimax - so so reputation?

10. Baroque - seems quite good to me also.

Btw what's your budget for reno? Me only plan to put aside $15k, so may need to turn to contractor...

My house done by Ideal house... shifted in > 1 year,,,, so far so good... no complaint.... and there are some other members here using the same ID have no problem too....

Edited by HSH21

Guest vinlee

sounds real tiring.

i check on 3.

and meet each one just twice.

and its so **** tiring

Hi all,

I have shortlisted these 10 IDs. Please feel free to share your comments if you have encounter anyone of them before. Thanks!

1. A&D Interior

2. Kass Design

3. Cogito Image

4. Spacious Planners

5. Ideal House

6. I-Bridge

7. *

8. IntraDesign

9. Unimax

10. Baroque

Also considering if we should get a quote from Inzen, Gplan and Gracious Lodge...

actually u can consider getting quote from inzen cos pricing is more reasonable. we fini our reno almost 2 mths ago wif roy. he tries to give more expensive tiles w/o asking us to top up. workmanship not bad, esp kitchen which is our fav. not much rectification required too. we went thru 20+ IDs before settling on him ultimately...

actually u can consider getting quote from inzen cos pricing is more reasonable. we fini our reno almost 2 mths ago wif roy. he tries to give more expensive tiles w/o asking us to top up. workmanship not bad, esp kitchen which is our fav. not much rectification required too. we went thru 20+ IDs before settling on him ultimately...

Hi all, if you guys wants you can contact my id. They give competitive prcing and is negotiable. If you need contacts just PM me. I have started using them now my reno only at 1st stage hacking next week will be tiling works follow by my aircon and electrical rewiring for whole unit.

hi, i am using summit design, now at tiling stage ! So far so good ! can visit my blog, will try to update the work progress and workmanship of summit design.

So how did these made it into your shortlists? I am also thinking of selecting a ID/Contractor for my new Tiong Bahru flat...hmm troubled over the selection..

1. A&D Interior - Seems to be quite good. I going to ask them for quote

2. Kass Design - - no coments

3. Cogito Image - no comments

4. Spacious Planners - seems exp

5. Ideal House - no comments

6. I-Bridge - no comments

7. * - seems a lot of freebies, but no reviews..so a bit scare scare

8. IntraDesign - very good designs but exp lor

9. Unimax - so so reputation?

10. Baroque - seems quite good to me also.

Btw what's your budget for reno? Me only plan to put aside $15k, so may need to turn to contractor...

I shortlisted these IDs based on recommendations from relatives, friends and people in the forum. Budget is around $30k. My hubby is getting impatient cos most of the IDs have not reverted with any quotes after a week or two. So far we have met up with only Ideal House, I-Bridge and Baroque. Hubby is keen on I-Bridge cos they seem to be the cheapest among the 3 and also his colleague used them and is happy with the work.

We went to A&D and IntraDesign for quotes. Both were quite similar, but what was important for us was the design - Intra seems more innovative in terms of design, and their strength is carpentry work. So if you like more impressive feature walls, platforms, wardrobes / kitchen cabinets, i think Intra is value-for-money. Many find them expensive, but surprisingly their quotes to us were in the same range as A&D's - perhaps it's the stuff we are doing.

30k can do lots of stuff leh...

if you wish, can pm me for my ID's contact for a consultation... he is Frankie from Earnest Interiors... :unsure:

Hi kaihauashley

I think, basically, if you want to keep your renovation cost low, don't do too many custom made stuff, they call it the carpentry work.. once you have less built in stuff, the quote at any ID firms should be quite similar, as some reno works like tiling and painting, all quite standard rate, they can only mark up on carpentry stuff.. so the next thing is to see which ID you think can communicate well with or is responsible and can come up with a design you like..

hi, i am using summit design, now at tiling stage ! So far so good ! can visit my blog, will try to update the work progress and workmanship of summit design.

Hi,

I'm interested in Summit Design as well after reading your blog, can I ask how much did Alex quote you for the entire project?

Thanks.

hmm..how come i cannot see the ID firm that we go to...

I think i know why..coz i took the risk of using them even i know im only the ninth customer...

No wonder I was really worried in the midst of our reno...but hey...after the handover...it is way beyond

our expectation...also..they are the ones who did lots of things as compared to our other shortlisted

firms..and they give me the cheapest...the person whom i deal with is sincere and honest..so thankfully

i took that risk...and now 2 of my colleagues is using them as i recommend the firm to them...

interested?? I can recommend the firm to you...just pm and you wont be disappointed..besides no harm

getting a quote and evaluating them.. but hey...you might loose all your effort in shortlisting those 10 firms below...but worth a try.... :sport-smiley-004::furious:

Hi all,

1. A&D Interior

2. Kass Design

3. Cogito Image

4. Spacious Planners

5. Ideal House

6. I-Bridge

7. *

8. IntraDesign

9. Unimax

10. Baroque