Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

wat cost did she add?

did u ask her how come and why she add cost in?

[/quot

she said i have to pay additional cost to re-wiring the whole house which they have already agreed to include the electrical work in the quote... To be fair, both of us still in good relationship, she is open for discussion. Hope everything run smooth including the $$$ :(:dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

scheduled to meet mike ..... end up he injured his spine... end up robin come over and take my spec.. he then quote me a brief cost on the spot ? Anyone use Robin as his ID.... and is he good?

Anyone knows if the deposit I gave to Baroque is refundable? I did gave deposit to them after I got impressed by my IDs ideas. However after almost a month of waiting, I have not got any detailed quote from them. Even after few emails and phone calls all I got is promises. I do not want to confront the ID because I do not want to build bad relationship with him this early.

Anyone knows if the deposit I gave to Baroque is refundable? I did gave deposit to them after I got impressed by my IDs ideas. However after almost a month of waiting, I have not got any detailed quote from them. Even after few emails and phone calls all I got is promises. I do not want to confront the ID because I do not want to build bad relationship with him this early.

Hi Gar,

Who is ur ID? Why dont u call Mike or SMS him to find out more from him.

Not sure can be refund anot... but i think maybe if u haven start reno... still can talk to them for refund ba...

or u can change to other better ID... think the best is call Mike to find out from him...

cheers...

Hi Gar,

Who is ur ID? Why dont u call Mike or SMS him to find out more from him.

Not sure can be refund anot... but i think maybe if u haven start reno... still can talk to them for refund ba...

or u can change to other better ID... think the best is call Mike to find out from him...

cheers...

I have not read my ID's name in the forum. Maybe a new ID from Baroque. Somebody told me that Jaesson is the boss of Baroque. Is Mike also a boss there? Care to give me their contact? Thanks.

I have not read my ID's name in the forum. Maybe a new ID from Baroque. Somebody told me that Jaesson is the boss of Baroque. Is Mike also a boss there? Care to give me their contact? Thanks.

ya Jaesson is the boss... Mike is just below Jaesson...

he is also very powerful in baro...

u can get their contact no here :

http://www.baroquedesign.com.sg/career.html

cheers

ya Jaesson is the boss... Mike is just below Jaesson...

he is also very powerful in baro...

u can get their contact no here :

http://www.baroquedesign.com.sg/career.html

cheers

My ID already gave me his quotation. He told me he is very busy with on going projects and I believe him. I think I will still go ahead with this company since I am satisfied with their quotation. Thanks for those who replied and give their advices.

My ID already gave me his quotation. He told me he is very busy with on going projects and I believe him. I think I will still go ahead with this company since I am satisfied with their quotation. Thanks for those who replied and give their advices.

Hi All, I'm new here in this forum. But, I thought I must also share something about Baroque since my Executive Apartment was recently renovated and designed by their ID.

I must commend that this Interior Designer(ID) is fully committed right from the beginning till the end of the renovation. He is always on site supervising and ensuring that the designing plans are carried out as per the perspective drawings and in accordance to owner’s requirements. This left me hassle free with no worries throughout the entire renovation period.

Additionally, although the plan was to complete the renovation works in 6 weeks, the whole project was done in less than 5 weeks. More importantly, the renovation works and quality was never compromised and the end results were more than impressive.

I’m sure that there are many potential house owners out there looking forward to have their house renovated/designed by a reliable Interior Designer at an affordable cost/budget. As I do not wish any of them to suffer the same bad experience I had fourteen years ago, I felt responsible and compelled to share and recommend this Interior Designer. He is Mr Vincent M from Baroque D.zign & Build (Webpage: www.baroquedesign.com.sg).

Mr Vincent M (H/P: xxxx xxxx) is assuring and understanding in our needs, concept and requirements right from the beginning. Good recommendations and suggestions were always made to further enhance the beauty of the design, without much cost involved. With the total commitment in his work, I’m sure most owners would be glad to have their house interior designed and renovated by him without regrets, at an affordable cost.

I hereby wish that every house owners will have their home beautifully renovated and looking forward to have an enjoyable and warm home, especially after a long and tiring day!

Edited by JuzChris

Hi All, I'm new here in this forum. But, I thought I must also share something about Baroque since my Executive Apartment was recently renovated and designed by their ID.

I must commend that this Interior Designer(ID) is fully committed right from the beginning till the end of the renovation. He is always on site supervising and ensuring that the designing plans are carried out as per the perspective drawings and in accordance to owner’s requirements. This left me hassle free with no worries throughout the entire renovation period.

Additionally, although the plan was to complete the renovation works in 6 weeks, the whole project was done in less than 5 weeks. More importantly, the renovation works and quality was never compromised and the end results were more than impressive.

I’m sure that there are many potential house owners out there looking forward to have their house renovated/designed by a reliable Interior Designer at an affordable cost/budget. As I do not wish any of them to suffer the same bad experience I had fourteen years ago, I felt responsible and compelled to share and recommend this Interior Designer. He is Mr Vincent M from Baroque D.zign & Build (Webpage: www.baroquedesign.com.sg).

Mr Vincent M (H/P: xxxx xxxx) is assuring and understanding in our needs, concept and requirements right from the beginning. Good recommendations and suggestions were always made to further enhance the beauty of the design, without much cost involved. With the total commitment in his work, I’m sure most owners would be glad to have their house interior designed and renovated by him without regrets, at an affordable cost.

I hereby wish that every house owners will have their home beautifully renovated and looking forward to have an enjoyable and warm home, especially after a long and tiring day!

Hi LASH,

wow you must love this vincent M very much... only 2 posts in this forum and both are long , nicely crafted comments about vincent M

(the other one is at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...58&hl=LASH)

since you idolise him so much, can show us some pictures of your 'Executive Apartment'?

we like to see photos... vincent oops LASH can show us some?

Edited by JuzChris

Hi LASH,

wow you must love this vincent M very much... only 2 posts in this forum and both are long , nicely crafted comments about vincent M

(the other one is at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...58&hl=LASH)

since you idolise him so much, can show us some pictures of your 'Executive Apartment'?

we like to see photos... vincent oops LASH can show us some?

agree with you totally =)

Edited by Yang Guo