Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

anyone use Sunny as their ID? any comments?

Thanks

Hi,

same here anyone use Sunny as thier ID????any feedback??

i have met up i with him, a nice guy very friendly in talking and give good recommedation.

Still dont know if want to sign up with him. *Sigh... too many shortlisted ID*

Hi,

same here anyone use Sunny as thier ID????any feedback??

i have met up i with him, a nice guy very friendly in talking and give good recommedation.

Still dont know if want to sign up with him. *Sigh... too many shortlisted ID*

look like i will be e 1st in this forum to enage Sunny... keeping my finger crossed

look like i will be e 1st in this forum to enage Sunny... keeping my finger crossed

For all who is thinking of signing up.

Pls make sure you are 100% sure you will use them for your renovation before you pay any "deposit" and sign on the so called "contract" (not sure how to be certain if you first need to pay $500 as non refundable deposit before they are willing to draw the 3D. You have to end up accepting the design and complete the reno even if it's not to your liking????)

For all who is thinking of signing up.

Pls make sure you are 100% sure you will use them for your renovation before you pay any "deposit" and sign on the so called "contract" (not sure how to be certain if you first need to pay $500 as non refundable deposit before they are willing to draw the 3D. You have to end up accepting the design and complete the reno even if it's not to your liking????)

My frd did their reno with Sunny, thing seem to be going well and he is very helpful. I meet up with him again and compare to some ID (which i had before for my last house)after collecting the deposit and no call from them , he did follow up on detail promptly even before signing. I did ask of that too for drawing, but as told i can change the drawing to my liking before everything start (regard to that i did a double check with my frd and they actually did 2 set of drawing with changes finally before starting the reno at dec.)

I told my frd on that matter and she say patient is needed for good design and i truely agreed....

So Coolac that make me the second in the forum after you.

Hehe!:dribble:!

hi..

i also looking ID now..and just got their Quotaion.

as me is resale 5room flat..so all need to redo..

they Quota me online is about 29k.. :good:

seem kinda too much!!!as i am going to hack more room and need more thing to do..so the adding on should be more than 29k..

the Quota is done by mike..

any good review by him?

-deleted-

ID emailed to apologize and explain ... as a gesture of goodwill, I will retract my negative feeback :)

Edited by assirac

hi all ,

Did anyone use Andy as a ID?

Hi bro,

I am also getting a quote from Andy. First impression is he was a cool guy.

Anyone of the bros have any feedback or reno done by him... please share... :dancingqueen:

Edited by sonner13

Asked them for a quotation ... Although price was low enough, it was still pointless, as they did not quote based on our requirements. A bit of hard selling... Don't really feel comfy about this ID.... :bleah:

I had the same encounter too. Price was reasonable... but was quoted without our requirements. We wanted to keep our existing floor - he proposed parquet in all bedrooms in the drawing. :rolleyes::dunno: Still considering shd make an appt or not. :dunno:

I had the same encounter too. Price was reasonable... but was quoted without our requirements. We wanted to keep our existing floor - he proposed parquet in all bedrooms in the drawing. :rolleyes::dunno: Still considering shd make an appt or not. :dunno:

My price was reasonable attractive. So far, their quotation has all we wanted. Thats the scary part coz its like too good to be true...

Thats why i am really hoping for fellow reno talk bros and sis to help me out.

Is there anyone who has recently engaged their service. Is it ok. Especially anyone who's place had been renovated by Andy recently??Please advise. PM me if necessary. :bleah:

Cheers!

Y human is like dat 1 :good:

Expensive -> complain :bleah:

Cheap -> olso complain :dunno:

Isnt it good dat e propose quotation is sign by both e ID & manager :dunno:

Aniway, any latest update of reno done by Baroque :rolleyes:

hi all,

I engaged Lawrence from Baroque D.zign, basically he has done a good job and very responsive, althought there are times that he forgot of what we've agreed, but he is always willing to redo, or soemtiems we feel that the workmanship is not so good, and he will ask his guy to redo. Althought the delivery date been delay for twice, but comapre to those contractor that my neightbour used, i think he is very prompt already. So if you asked me whcih are the good id, i will reconmend him if u ask me lah.

BUT.....althought Lawrence is good but not the electric guy(which is from another company) that he reconmend, his name is Ah Hee (92376681), not only that his price is high, the worst problem is something that he doesn't know how to do but he just act like he knows, end up damaged my wall. For eg., I asked him to help me to fix my old LCD at the living room feature wall, he said that is extra work, so have to charge me $80, so i think, ok, nevermind, since you said u knwo how to do it then i can let you earn. So when i reached home and check, i almost fainted, he actually mount the wall panel bracket to the LCD, and the LCD bracket which suppose to be on LCD, he mount on the feature wall, this end up, the LCD braket is very much expose out, and is clearly visible and ugly. Then i called and question him why install in the wrong way, he said is like that one (come on, the isntallation procedure is clearly explain on the insturction manual), then i die die ask him to come down and redo. Then the real drama start, in total i arranged with him for about 6 times, everytime i have to take leave or time off to wait for him at home, but he always never show his face, I called and express my anger everytime, but he just replied, "OK, ya,....arragne agian loh..." Finally i gave up with him and ask another technitian to isntall for me and pay another isntallation fee, now the LCD is nicely install on my feature wall, but the probem is, last time when the ah hee drilled on the wrong place and install, now the hole is clearly visible an expose...too bad, nothing mcuh i can do now but live with those hole.

I am nothing personal about him, but just to share my opinion with all of you...

cheers.....