Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juronger

Diy Wall Clock

26 posts in this topic

DIYWallClock19Aug07-1.jpg

DIYWallClock19Aug07-2.jpg

Does this look familar to you? I first seen it in the Bryan Wong show (Bai Jia Le) so went around searching for one cos I tot it's quite cool and I need to decorate a wall that is quite plain. I finally found it both online and at Molecules but to my horror, it's quite expensive. Take the one I saw at Molecules for instance, it costs up to nearly S$150.

So I decided to DIY it myself from an old clock. After a few weeks of trial & error, finally got it working. Then an idea struck me that I could sell it as a merchandise. ***content removed, personal sales not allowed****

Yes I am! Ting Shen, how are you?

Dear Juronger, I really like your Clock as in Pics...

anyway you can email me more Details at lester2811@yahoo.com.sg pls....

Urgent looking for a creative clock for our New Flat...

thanks

Yes I am! Ting Shen, how are you?

I'm fine! I just recalled the last time we met was at Traders' hotel's wedding show last year!:)! Shall catch up sometime man! My new house is just done and I have been staying here for 1 month+ :jawdrop: still very empty.....customary next year Oct........still a long way to go man!

Edited by tingshen

Does this look familar to you? I first seen it in the Bryan Wong show (Bai Jia Le) so went around searching for one cos I tot it's quite cool and I need to decorate a wall that is quite plain. I finally found it both online and at Molecules but to my horror, it's quite expensive. Take the one I saw at Molecules for instance, it costs up to nearly S$150.

So I decided to DIY it myself from an old clock. After a few weeks of trial & error, finally got it working. Please refer to the link below for more info:

DIY Wall Clock

I'm fine! I just recalled the last time we met was at Traders' hotel's wedding show last year!:)! Shall catch up sometime man! My new house is just done and I have been staying here for 1 month+ :bow: still very empty.....customary next year Oct........still a long way to go man!

My customary is this Dec, drop me a sms or email leh, still the same one as I gave you the last time.

Regards,

KP

So I decided to DIY it myself from an old clock. After a few weeks of trial & error, finally got it working. Please refer to the link below for more info:

DIY Wall Clock

My customary is this Dec, drop me a sms or email leh, still the same one as I gave you the last time.

Regards,

KP

hi Juronger, is ur wall clock still for sale?

So I decided to DIY it myself from an old clock. After a few weeks of trial & error, finally got it working. Then an idea struck me that I could sell it as a merchandise. Please refer to the link below for more info:

DIY Wall Clock

Hey, am interested in the clock. Have already emailed you.

Do let me know ok!

Thanks!