Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelwrath

Buffet Caterer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There is a halal caterer in the market for more than 10 years, its call friends catering services, they are halal certified, you may email wingo@friendsgroup.com.sg or call wingo at 96914454 for no oblication quotation

Guest Yiling Tan

can anyone recommend me a GOOD & RELIABLE halal carterer as i would like to invite my muslim friends for my housewarming as well

I personally had a bad experience with Seyu Catering. Their guys who set up the buffet line weren't sure what they were doing. Spilled food and soup all around the buffet table. I (customer) had to guide them step by step. Everything was in a mess. Delivery was late, collection was late too. Thumbs down, hais

So far I personally find that Seyu Catering is good regardless of service, portion or price. Plus it is Halal. Tried it a few times myself before intro them to my malay friends and they have good feedbacks as well but the website i think is undergoing some work so the best is direct contact the office for more info. cheers! :good:

I tried ordering from meihao 99 through http://www.foodline.sgbased on the earlier recommendations above for my house warming last week. Price wise same and they still got 10% discount now.. Ok la..the website quite easy to use and can read reviews about the buffet menus... I wrote a review after my event and got $10 also

If anyone is interested, I ordered this menu

http://www.foodline.sg/catering/Mei-Hao-99-Catering/1805-ECONOMIC-BUFFET/order

think will continue to use them for my next event since got $10 reward for review and same price.

Meihao 99 food quite nice also, value for money I would say

Edited by SummerX