Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gladysbeyond

Anyone Using Fujioh Hob?

as per title, anyone using Fujioh?

I did a search but seems like no one using and the salesman was telling me this is a gd brand compared to the La Germania that I was interested in.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It is made in Japan. What do you want to know?

hmm.. want to ask liek the power of the fire .. whether fast or slow like rinnai who claim to cut half the cooking time.. and it is durable.

as per title, anyone using Fujioh?

I did a search but seems like no one using and the salesman was telling me this is a gd brand compared to the La Germania that I was interested in.

Fujioh last time i use before, it is a very good hood if u chose the big n hav a 45 degree angle design. if not, its abt the same. unless u or ur mum cook a lot n very very oily, think nowadays no one will opt for that design right?

I'm also curious about the Fujioh Hob performance. Currently they are having a sale for the FG773 (3 burner) model and i'm eyeing it. Wondering whether to get that or the Tecno T333TSV for about $100 more.

From wat i understand fujioh is very good with hoods (which we are getting) but tecno is better with hobs. We hardly cook at all so i guess maybe looks more important (fujioh wins in this case).

Just wondering if anyone has really bad exp with their hobs?

I'm also curious about the Fujioh Hob performance. Currently they are having a sale for the FG773 (3 burner) model and i'm eyeing it. Wondering whether to get that or the Tecno T333TSV for about $100 more.

From wat i understand fujioh is very good with hoods (which we are getting) but tecno is better with hobs. We hardly cook at all so i guess maybe looks more important (fujioh wins in this case).

Just wondering if anyone has really bad exp with their hobs?

are they having sales?? i just ordered mine last 2 weeks ago.. and have yet to deliver.. :) i bought 772

are they having sales?? i just ordered mine last 2 weeks ago.. and have yet to deliver.. :( i bought 772

i had a very bad experience with my current techno hob. think its the samemodel u mention. my is the glass design with 3 burners too. my bad encounter is the safty vale.which act as a safty when there is suddenly if your burner fire is blown by wind but your gas is still on. it will auto cut of the gas supply. but for my burner, i cant turn on 2 or 3 burners at the same time. it will cut of its supply n left with one turn on. so 3 burners become one burner. i complain n they come n service but say its like tat say we dont know n did not usevery big force to ignite the fire on. i will ask them to come again.

but last time i have safty vale on ariston have no problem at all. think if u chose no safty valve techno will be ok. but not the one with it

i had a very bad experience with my current techno hob. think its the samemodel u mention. my is the glass design with 3 burners too. my bad encounter is the safty vale.which act as a safty when there is suddenly if your burner fire is blown by wind but your gas is still on. it will auto cut of the gas supply. but for my burner, i cant turn on 2 or 3 burners at the same time. it will cut of its supply n left with one turn on. so 3 burners become one burner. i complain n they come n service but say its like tat say we dont know n did not usevery big force to ignite the fire on. i will ask them to come again.

but last time i have safty vale on ariston have no problem at all. think if u chose no safty valve techno will be ok. but not the one with it

wow thanks for the information! really think its not supposed to work that way and must be a fault with the hob - hope they fix it for u

are they having sales?? i just ordered mine last 2 weeks ago.. and have yet to deliver.. :dancingqueen: i bought 772

not so sure abt the 772 as i was looking only at the 773 which. wanted the 772 also but my partner say look nicer if got 3 la etc. dunno how useful the 3rd center medium burner will be as we have almost 0 exp cooking lol

wow thanks for the information! really think its not supposed to work that way and must be a fault with the hob - hope they fix it for u

not so sure abt the 772 as i was looking only at the 773 which. wanted the 772 also but my partner say look nicer if got 3 la etc. dunno how useful the 3rd center medium burner will be as we have almost 0 exp cooking lol

Where is the sale held at ? I am planning to get a 2 burner fujioh hob & hood.

Thanks !

hmm.. want to ask liek the power of the fire .. whether fast or slow like rinnai who claim to cut half the cooking time.. and it is durable.

Hmm... the detail specf can be found under Fujioh website.

THe half cooking time is only with the inner burner model, not the normal one (3 space out).

The inner burner model is the 1 big, 1 med and 1 small type.

I can share my experience.

I order the normal one. They committed to deliver at x date. Then a few days before, they called to say no stock. At that time, I am doing my xie tu ritual at this impt date, so no choice but to accept their offer of exchanging to the inner burner model.

service-wise, I had a bad experience with them.

I cook sometime. I find the inner burner (big one), you need to react fast, else ur food will get burnt.

Very seldom will use full-blaze. Even making soup, i also use it with the low-fire -> nicer ma.

One thing abt Fujioh, it is easy to clean, esp the hood.

wonder if its because my order was placed through universal union, instead of to Fujioh direct... but i do not experience problem with their delivery. even when request for change in color, delivery with 2days notice, and seperate delivery for hood and hob on different dates, they have no problem meeting my 'demands' le :yamseng:

wish u better lucks!

wonder if its because my order was placed through universal union, instead of to Fujioh direct... but i do not experience problem with their delivery. even when request for change in color, delivery with 2days notice, and seperate delivery for hood and hob on different dates, they have no problem meeting my 'demands' le :bangwall:

wish u better lucks!

think tat depend on where u stay too! UU is along geylang there so not very far to go your SK. if u stay boon lay, dont think they will do it twice as i knw these hardware shop earn abt max $30 for each hood only. they get rebate from suppliers.

think tat depend on where u stay too! UU is along geylang there so not very far to go your SK. if u stay boon lay, dont think they will do it twice as i knw these hardware shop earn abt max $30 for each hood only. they get rebate from suppliers.

hi nikedot, tis the first time tat i heard anyone use the term 'not very far' for SK.

:bangwall:

oh, n thks for e info on hardwareshop-profit margin.

are they having sales?? i just ordered mine last 2 weeks ago.. and have yet to deliver.. :bangwall: i bought 772

hi gladysbeyond!

i'm considering buying the 772 also....did u get the glass or stainless steel 772??? how much is it and from where?? thanks! :bangwall:

hi gladysbeyond!

i'm considering buying the 772 also....did u get the glass or stainless steel 772??? how much is it and from where?? thanks! :yamseng:

wa everyone is buying the 772...im like the only 773 buyer :/

may i ask why you all choose 772 over 773? the 3rd burner (middle small one) no use ah

for pricing, my strong suggestion would be to give Goh Ah Bee a call to check - they are very helpful giving price over the phone so its just a simple phone call.

Goh Ah Bee: 6288 8611, 6280 3962

if anyone find cheaper than them pls let me know!

Edited by Sharpion