Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamapea

Where To Buy Stickers For Wall / Glass

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Milktea20,

I bought from ez-decor too and it's nicely done by my husband, brighten up the wall instantly!

To avoild bubbles, you could try to use soapy water b4 application...it's easy, you sure can manage.....enjoy!

Guest iantan
anyone tried ez-decor? reviews?

I just bought 3sets but now abit scare of the application part, heard abt the bubbles, don't know if I can manage...

first of all, i wish to say a Big Thank You for the support ...

and let me assure u that it's actually relatively easy to apply those sticker..

my advice would be...

1] do some pre-planning first.. try to have a visual how u want the end result to look like...

2] cut the sticker into small section... and use tape to tape it according to ur plan... have a look at the result.. if u dun like it, u still be able to make some changes here and there..

3] onc u finalise on the placement ofthe stickers.. u are ready to get down to the business..

4] get ready some soap water ... a cloth... and a semi-hard with round edges thingy, a good example would be a lighter, or cashcard/ez-link card .. (this is to push the bubbles out) ..

5] by using soap water (apply onto the wall, before sticking the decal), it makes it easier to adjust/realign the decal to ur specific spot.... and easier to push out the bubbles created (if any) ... and use the cloth to dry up / clean up the excessive soap water on the wall...

6] a bit of time and a lot of fun (while do it together with ur family members or friends) ... even if u do it on ur own, have some fun, be bold with ur creativity... and play with the design...

7] when u are done... snap a photo and email to me at .... ian@ez-decor.com ..... show us what u have done to the piece that u bought... and we will post it up at our website and share with others ... coz we believe that everyone has their special way in expressing their individualistic ..

once again, thanks :)

ian

I read that you can

1) go get your design printed at bras basah

2) buy those oyami paper from aquarium shops - black, red, blue colors - draw & cut out your own pattern

The above works for glass, not sure about wall

Any idea which shop in Bras Basah can do the printing? and can they design for us?

IF you have a design in mind, bring it down to him. Thinking of my own design currently and probably get him to print it out and stick for me.

Look for this Glass Door Sticker contractor Johnson Chan at 9101 9002. .

He should be able to customise for you. Say "Mei Nu" recommend one.

Does any of the above mentioned sites do customized wall paper?

Would like to have a customized version in the living area to help glorify wedding portrait

Edited by carisella

Teck Seng at Kaki Bukit sells the vinyl materials.

I have a graphtec plotter at home and we always go there buy the supplies and come back plot and cut and paste ourselves.

Creative Wall Decal carries complete range of point stickers, decal, self adhesive wall paper and wall mural. You may check it out and I'm quite sure you will find something. Their price and service is good too :)