Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Monkey

Bathroom Accessories ~ Where To Buy

Bought it about two weeks ago... they seem to have enough stock... and I don't think business is "booming" at Tradehub. Anyways, for the same set in other Adamas outlets, I was quoted $150-$160... so I figured for $70 savings, why not travel to Tradehub? You should have a direct bus from TPY, free parking if you drive... take it as an outing lor... can go look look see see furniture as well. 8|

Hi Max, went down to TradeHub just now during my lunch hour - they quoted me $150! They said they don't have anything stainless steel selling at $90! :lol: The only $90 set they have is brass... :lol:

Sigh, another lost good deal... just after being informed that Citygas has stopped providing the free gas heater... 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Brass also won't rust right? Why not? Don't like the design?

Hi Max, went down to TradeHub just now during my lunch hour - they quoted me $150! They said they don't have anything stainless steel selling at $90! :lol: The only $90 set they have is brass... 8|

Sigh, another lost good deal... just after being informed that Citygas has stopped providing the free gas heater... 8|

Brass also won't rust right? Why not? Don't like the design?

Yeah, don't really like the yellowish tint of the brass, looks like some faded / oxidised metal....

Pure matt silver looks sleeker... :notti:

Sigh, another lost good deal... just after being informed that Citygas has stopped providing the free gas heater... :yamseng:

no more free gas heater ?????????????????

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :~

**** got to budget for gas water heater liao

no more free gas heater ?????????????????

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :yamseng:

**** got to budget for gas water heater liao

From what one of the customer service officer say, it's now out of stock, when the new stock come in in Mar, he also not sure got free or not. So may want to wait for a while more in case they give free again once stock is in. After all, they got you once, they got you for life (almost lah). So they may (I highlight "MAY" only hor, coz I also don't know) give free again.

From what one of the customer service officer say, it's now out of stock, when the new stock come in in Mar, he also not sure got free or not. So may want to wait for a while more in case they give free again once stock is in. After all, they got you once, they got you for life (almost lah). So they may (I highlight "MAY" only hor, coz I also don't know) give free again.

Heard from my ID that one citygas customer service officer (which should be a different one mentioned by keltong) told him that even if there is an offer, it will not be free, but most probably at a discount or something like that.... :notti:

Heard from my ID that one citygas customer service officer (which should be a different one mentioned by keltong) told him that even if there is an offer, it will not be free, but most probably at a discount or something like that.... :(

i know already , of not free , we all rally for it to be free again , hahahahahahahaha, :notti:

i know i m cheapo, cause not enuf money aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hmm happy to search and dug up this thread.

just wanna share that I just got a good deal from those neighbourhood shops compared to the big boys at IMM..

i think they are getting it from the same supplier as 'claimed' by the sales lady but i dont see difference so just got the aluminum sliders for the kitchen drawer. just to share with folks bz renovating now hehe

We bought some of the basic accessories from Poh Joo. Decent price but rather limited range. Check out Hoe Kee @ Genting Road for a much wider range.

I went to Spazio at Balestier today and served by Louis.. I must say he gave me a v good price for my VRH S/S bathroom accessories...now I can have my dream S/S Taps without buring a big hole on my pocket.. highly recommended :)

Hi there,

Totally recommend Sansei.....great service and good prices for quality products....I was initially considering Hangrohe or Grohe but came across another brand called Christina that's sold by Sansei. Looks like a dream, works like a dream and even more affordable than the other 2. And it's Italian made, not Thai or Chinese. Ive been using it the past 2 months and so far so good...no complaints at all...The rain shower is fantastic and has really spoilt me when I travel cos the hotel ones can hardly beat the one at home ;P

Only setback is that it takes about 2-3 months to arrive from Italy to Sg. Otherwise, in terms of looks and price and functionability, it's excellent!! So if you can wait, I'll recommend Christina. They have a wide range of both modern and classic designs.

The salesman Hilmi at Sansei was also great...helped me out a lot and was extremely patient with my tons of questions. Good aftersales service too when I needed the mixer holes in my sink recut. Totally dont regret getting from Sansei! :)

Happy Shopping!!

Cheers,

Serapheve

Hi,

Just to share my experience. I am not link or related to any of the shops below. This is after visiting alot of shops recommended by bros and sis here in RT forum.

I been to RF, GR Marketing, Poh Joo, Hoe Kee (Jalan Besar, Genting Lane, IMM), SSJ (IMM), Adamas, Heritage, *spam and Lite fusion.

RF - Small Shop but loads of items. Boss is very friendly and knowledgeable. Although not pushy, but boss was quite passionate about the products he have on hand and share with us his experiences and thoughts.

PJ - Small shop with lots of display. Service wise, average, not up to my expectations. Dont have chemistry.

Hoe Kee IMM / Jalan Besar - Service was good, but did not like the kitchen sink and their in house tap. We are looking for industrial sink but the ones that they have is quite out of our expectations. Service was extremely good in Genting Lane, a young lady attended to us. When we are at the cooker hood section, an old man (i think should be the big boss), attended to us, telling us more on the Fujioh made in jap hood. FX 890 (Just note that for this hood, if u are intending to purchase it, u have to ask ur contractor to make allowances up to 900mm for the slot as this hood is only 890 mm in length), this is to ensure that in future, if u need to find replacement hood, u can do so easily.

Adamas - We make one round in the showroom, the uncle just follow us...without making noise. Decided not to buy from this shop, maybe due to lack of chemistry.

GR Marketing - Boss and wife is very friendly. Good service.

SSJ - Shop quite crowded. Sales stuffs seems like under man power. Did not feel like purchasing from there.

Heritage - Good service. Staff is attentive.

*spam - Managed to have Steven to serve us, very knowledgeable and good service.

Lite Fusion - Small shop with lots of display. Initially, when we went there. A guy (we dont know his name), served us. He gave us the very non pushy and abit bo chap attitude, but still, he is friendly. As we asked about more products, he opened up to us and share with us what his other customers experienced. He would also recommended us what he personally use and share with us whether that item is good or not. We spent a total of 3 hours there and that guy (we still dont know his name as he forgotten to give us his card) is very very patient with us, helping to source for the required taps, basins, WCs, lights.

We discovered that the lights that he have in his shop is cheaper than the shops we went in Jalan Besar and also Balestier. Overall, we have laughing experience as we find him very funny and patient as we are quite choosy, esp on the kitchen sink.

3 weeks later, after going through and comparing all the quotes, my gf asked me who do we get the items from as each and every shop have items which are cheaper and also expensive than one another

What we did was, getting the cheapest quotes and I brought my gf to go to Lite Fusion as out of all the above shops that we visited, we found that the guy in LITE FUSION is sincere, honest and based on the lst visit, we have quite a enjoyable experience. We came out laughing from the shop, something that we dont have in the rest of the shops.

We went to the shop 3 days ago. Once we entered, one of the staff walked up to serve us. But I walked straight to the guy who served us previously and pointed at him. He recognised immediately and came up to serve us. We shortlisted the items and the pricing that other shops gave us, then told him what we want.

When we told him the prices that he gave is too high, he called up his supplier quite a number of times (on the kitchen sink) to verify and pressed his calculator again and again and did his best to match our price.

IF he cannot meet the price, he will tell us to buy directly from his competitors. But out of the 7 items that we have shortlisted, he met 6 of our prices. The only item that he cannot met is one of the basin taps in which he does not bring in and i believe that his competitor brought in himself.

I do recommended that Lite Fusion located at upper serangoon road. Look for Marcus (you can tell him that the Choa Chu Kang couple recommend you, he will know who already), he is a very very funny guy (his facial expressions sometimes will make you laugh). On top of that, he is quite honest and is a very patient and non pushy guy. It is only after we have paid up, then we know that his name is Marcus. He allowed us to pay by CC, which let us earn some points also.

I have purchased a Crizto toilet bowl, Crizto triangular round shaped basin, basin tap (pozzi), a SQM industrial square sink, and some small accessories there.

I reckon that the main reason on why we bought from him is that we have a enjoyable and laughable experience, as compared to the other shops that we visited.