Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Decided to start a new thread on Ideal House. Had a hard time finding the information looking for

We got another ID also from Ideal House

Our reno starting soon, just would like to know if others also got Ideal House ID ?

Was the workmanship good?

The scheduling and other stuff?

Thanks!! biggrin.gif

-Celest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Celest,

i had juz engaged danny from ideal house ... find that he is quite responsible... have not started my reno yet so cant comment much about their work... but i find that service is good and they are not pushy... good luck to your reno....

hi, my id is johnny... now my reno left carpentry. so far find his workmanship very gd especially tiling work. got a lot of compliments on the work. but of course got a few defects but johnny managed to replace them very fast. so for the time being, very satisfied with his service and workmanship. no comments on his carpentry yet.

as for scheduling, he managed to follow them quite closely. as for his service, find him easy going and enthusiastic. always make an effort to come up with new ideas even though we hv already confirm on the designs. think this is how he works...allowing us to hv more designs to choose from. he is also very tolerant towards me coz i always like to change my mind. can see he reali make an effort to come out with wat i want. :lol:

Hi, LLhome, can PM me Johnny's contact? looking for a good ID.

cheers.

hi, my id is johnny... now my reno left carpentry. so far find his workmanship very gd especially tiling work. got a lot of compliments on the work. but of course got a few defects but johnny managed to replace them very fast. so for the time being, very satisfied with his service and workmanship. no comments on his carpentry yet.

as for scheduling, he managed to follow them quite closely. as for his service, find him easy going and enthusiastic. always make an effort to come up with new ideas even though we hv already confirm on the designs. think this is how he works...allowing us to hv more designs to choose from. he is also very tolerant towards me coz i always like to change my mind. can see he reali make an effort to come out with wat i want. :bangwall:

So besides K there is

Steven and Max (we engaged them)

Johnny

Danny

from Ideal House

Edited by kajua

Hi kajua, can u share with us your experience so far with max? He's one of the IDs I'm meeting soon so hope to hear some feedback.

Edited by hobbes187

Hi kajua, can u share with us your experience so far with max? He's one of the IDs I'm meeting soon so hope to hear some feedback.

Hi hobbes187, can't comment much about max cos we have not started our reno yet. in addition, we liaise with steven most of the time. both of them work in a team and steven was the one who did most of the talking. nevertheless, find max quite a nice, easygoing and friendly guy. seem experience cos the first time we bought them to our house, while we were having discussion with steven, max was actually checking on the floor tiles and was able to identify some hollow tiles without having to use coins to test. Just my observation about him so far. hope you will enjoy the meetup with him !!

Hi, LLhome, can PM me Johnny's contact? looking for a good ID.

cheers.

hi whyelun, hv pm u...check it out.

me got danny from ideal house.

he seems like a nice person. we removed quite a bit of his original design cos out of budget and he was ok with it. no bad attitude, displeasure or anything. gonna meet him tmr to view the 3D diagrams. hope it will be nice! :bangwall:

Hi hobbes187, can't comment much about max cos we have not started our reno yet. in addition, we liaise with steven most of the time. both of them work in a team and steven was the one who did most of the talking. nevertheless, find max quite a nice, easygoing and friendly guy. seem experience cos the first time we bought them to our house, while we were having discussion with steven, max was actually checking on the floor tiles and was able to identify some hollow tiles without having to use coins to test. Just my observation about him so far. hope you will enjoy the meetup with him !!

Hi Kajua,

I went to Ideal House looking for a ID. I was assigned Steven and Max. We had our meeting just today and they are very nice and professional. Both left a good impression on me. They are going to revert with the layout and quotes etc.. but I am just wondering if their designs are any good. Any comments on their design?

Thanks!

Regards,

LG

Hi Kajua,

I went to Ideal House looking for a ID. I was assigned Steven and Max. We had our meeting just today and they are very nice and professional. Both left a good impression on me. They are going to revert with the layout and quotes etc.. but I am just wondering if their designs are any good. Any comments on their design?

Thanks!

Regards,

LG

I see one magazine ..Lookbox ... For Ideal Hse , the photo dun have K .. got Dave , Max and one more guy.. their design look great ... So I am sure that Max can do a good job...

As for Johnny, dun worry under sales figure.. Johnny is 2nd behind K. To hit that sale figure, he should have quality lah...

Hi Kajua,

Thanks!

Regards,

LG

Hi Lemongrass

You can look at the 3D drawings they came up for our flat, based on our requirements at my reno blog Kajua's Nest

Design is up to the individual taste, so hard to say if their designs are good. Might be good to us but you might not like it. For us, their ideas been quite good. It might also be a case of our reno being quite simple so not much to design

But Steven and Max are quite attentive to our requirements, so will design according to what we tell them and how they understand it. For example, the green tiles you see in the drawing was my idea. Cause I loved that color!:rofl::) But when choosing tiles, Steven, Max and even the Hafary sales person Simon said it matches best with a white but my FH doesnt want white floor, so they came up with green strip in the center with white border. Also they case our structural pillars of our toilet in the green tiles. My FH liked the idea very much, he had steven case our MBR toilet in the brown tiles also. But now I am having 2nd thoughts after seeing Sunzhi blog of entire green wall :rofl:

When choosing things like tiles, paint color, grilles, cornice etc etc, we found that their suggestion was quite good

Edited by kajua