Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thanks for the clarification. Going to sign with them today too :dancingqueen:

anyway if really aircond + kitchen cabinet, it seems too good to be true too...

Edited by junxian

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yes free kitchen cabinet but without the solid top

yes free kitchen cabinet but without the solid top

yahhh... think solid top not provided... we intend to sign up with idealhouse ... think they gave us a more reliable "feel"... :D

but any other freebies we can ask from them other than the kitchen cabinet??? anyone can advise??

thanks!

yahhh... think solid top not provided... we intend to sign up with idealhouse ... think they gave us a more reliable "feel"... :D

but any other freebies we can ask from them other than the kitchen cabinet??? anyone can advise??

thanks!

i guess that's the main point. but hopefully the standard n price can be maintain as well :P

BTW, anyone heard of Mitsuibishi Heavy Industries Air con? went to IMM and the sales guy recommend this... saying that it is more energy saving than Mitsuibishi Starmex.. but i never heard of that lehz.. and not sure if thats true... hmmmm.... think doing up a house takes a lot of effort in researching on the nitty gritty stuff ... siong man.. hehahhah... :bangwall:

Just signed with Max too. Its either aircon or kitchen cabinet. But I took Kitchen Cabinet cos must worth then Aircon.

I think price quite close la. But I signed 2 package so I took both :D

Of cos can... Ask for anything u can think of... They may not give all but at least you will get some... Thats what I did anyway...

Seems like some of the package price has inched up a bit since the time when I signed back in March. Another result of inflation :dunno:

BTW, anyone heard of Mitsuibishi Heavy Industries Air con? went to IMM and the sales guy recommend this... saying that it is more energy saving than Mitsuibishi Starmex.. but i never heard of that lehz.. and not sure if thats true... hmmmm.... think doing up a house takes a lot of effort in researching on the nitty gritty stuff ... siong man.. hehahhah... :bangwall:

Heard that Mitsuibishi Heavy Industries Air-con not really good. Seems like many complaint of noisy.

Heard that Mitsuibishi Heavy Industries Air-con not really good. Seems like many complaint of noisy.

oh then tat sales man trying to smoke me.. he says not noisy..and boast about their piping is the best.. cos of duno what quality which will not spoil easily.. think stick to starmex better...

Of cos can... Ask for anything u can think of... They may not give all but at least you will get some... Thats what I did anyway...

Seems like some of the package price has inched up a bit since the time when I signed back in March. Another result of inflation :dunno:

yahhh... i tried... asking them to absorb the GST.. but they quite sticky about it.. then requested for free bathroom accessories set... but dun think can also... still negotiating in progress..

if they can waive GST then i dun need any other freebies liaos..hehehe... :dancingqueen:

oh then tat sales man trying to smoke me.. he says not noisy..and boast about their piping is the best.. cos of duno what quality which will not spoil easily.. think stick to starmex better...

which shop u went? i bot mine from AB, was told not to get heavy industry wan leh... last, settled w "xi xi zhe li, cha cha nah li"... haha...

Hi. Anyone got such experience. If they have already done the tiles for the bathroom and we dun like the effect, r they still willing to change at no charge? We dun mind the tiles but we dun like how the colors were laid. There were no 3D pics so we cldnt visualise but nw when we look at the final effect, dun quite like it. How??

Hi. Anyone got such experience. If they have already done the tiles for the bathroom and we dun like the effect, r they still willing to change at no charge? We dun mind the tiles but we dun like how the colors were laid. There were no 3D pics so we cldnt visualise but nw when we look at the final effect, dun quite like it. How??

U mean I-Deal got no 3D for you to view 1st b4 ur work started?

Indeed, that's why I refrain from calling the id - I know how busy he is. Moreover, my reno is $10k not $100k. Very few firms are interested in taking it up. So I won't be surprised if Ideal House decides to focus on other clients & prospects. It is their perogative & I respect that.

as for me i went down to their showroom a month ago, met one of ID, and still no call back from him... my budget only 20K.. :dunno:

U mean I-Deal got no 3D for you to view 1st b4 ur work started?

They hv for the rest of the flat. for the bathrooms, I m only doing the tiles so they din do any 3d for me.

I think price quite close la. But I signed 2 package so I took both :D

erms. can advise y u sign 2 packages? which r de 2 packages btw? cos if sign 2 package, sure got xtra stuffs repeated?

erms. can advise y u sign 2 packages? which r de 2 packages btw? cos if sign 2 package, sure got xtra stuffs repeated?

I signed 2 packages because I wanted to hack the bathrooms and kitchen tiles. It is cheaper this way than to ask the ID to quote it in as separate items. Furthermore we got a system 3 aircon thrown into the package.

Yes there were many repeated items. So we highlighted these and got him to either give discount or to change for other things of similar values. So in the end it was quite worth it to take 2 packages.