Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi,

am new here, was wondering has anyone engaged them?

cant seem to find any thing about them when i use the SEARCH function..

anyone any experience with them or any pictures of wat they have done?

thanx.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi,

am new here, was wondering has anyone engaged them?

cant seem to find any thing about them when i use the SEARCH function..

anyone any experience with them or any pictures of wat they have done?

thanx.

hello,

actually got quite a gd impression of the ID i contacted before collecting the keys. on the day of keys collection ID sugg goin down to our house to take a look as well as help us check for defeats. i personally thought tat was very nice of him. however, been waitin eagerly from 16th jan till now stil no hear from him :dancingqueen: he stil told me on the 16th jan tat he'll call me the "next wk" but till now, not even a single call or sms !! very disappointed..was lookin fwd to it so much. haiz. either he's too bz or our budget too low :sport-smiley-004:

i see.... they seem busy these weeks before christmas...

i guess its common in all ID?

dunnoe man..

anyone got any other experiences?

i do have a very good impression of them as well...

and indeed they are very busy as they are shortage of manpower...

the boss (jeremy) attended to me...

met up with him a few times even i have not confirm him as my id for my new condo...

he had came up with a few designs and i kept revising it and he is very patient in that and told me he will only quote me when i had accepted his design... *very professional*

furthermore i had also told him i have not got my keys yet so there maybe more changes on the actual unit but he is fine with it...

i have to say that he is very creative and modern in his design but one thing is that he tends to use lots of mirror and glass to create the visual effects in his design...

We had engaged Box ID recently to do up our house. Renovation had not yet started though. We decided on them primarily because of their very creative design and the trust in the quality of their final product. I was recommended by my friend who got his house done up 2 years ago by Jeremy. We went ID-shopping for a couple of months before deciding on Box ID even though our budget was blown by quite a bit. Since we would like to stay in our current house for 5 years and more, we thought it is worth the investment. The conclusion was that other IDs (esp those common names) are very sales-based and design are not creative enough. Also, the final product quality of the other IDs we approached are not up to our satisfaction... we don't get the 'designer' feel when viewing their current projects.

In addition, because we are travelling quite a bit, Box ID promised they will manage our reno project fully with little for us to worry... though reno had not started and we cannot verify that till then, through our interaction with our them, we trust them to deliver the quality we expect. They are also very very patient with us as we went through many versions of changes in design and quotations.

I will post some pics of my new house when it's done up beginning of April!

We had engaged Box ID recently to do up our house. Renovation had not yet started though. We decided on them primarily because of their very creative design and the trust in the quality of their final product. I was recommended by my friend who got his house done up 2 years ago by Jeremy. We went ID-shopping for a couple of months before deciding on Box ID even though our budget was blown by quite a bit. Since we would like to stay in our current house for 5 years and more, we thought it is worth the investment. The conclusion was that other IDs (esp those common names) are very sales-based and design are not creative enough. Also, the final product quality of the other IDs we approached are not up to our satisfaction... we don't get the 'designer' feel when viewing their current projects.

In addition, because we are travelling quite a bit, Box ID promised they will manage our reno project fully with little for us to worry... though reno had not started and we cannot verify that till then, through our interaction with our them, we trust them to deliver the quality we expect. They are also very very patient with us as we went through many versions of changes in design and quotations.

I will post some pics of my new house when it's done up beginning of April!

Met up with Jeremy last night, very nice guy. Hope to see what he comes up for us. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by caDAVEr

yeah, just got to meet him too~!

and he seems really busy.im surprised so many of us met up with him these month..

I am going back to meet him next week to see his design for my floorplan. Are you meeting him again? :yamseng:

met up with him last wk..

i would say his initial layout was gd.. it was creative as he tries to maximise the use of our space and try to define each area very nicely.. his was the only diff design i've seen after meetin up with quite a few others..

at least there's somethin diff and it gives us another perception how we can do up our place.. not like any other typical kinda layout..

quite hapi wif the initial layout.. now the only thing is the cost.. cos there are some hackin involved. but durin our initial meetup, i always tell the id we dun wan to hack anythin. but only jeremy dare to propose hacking haa..

hope to see the improved layout after we told him our concerns.. and of cos the quotation. too bad he said he's out of town today.. gota wait til nex wk :(

Hi,

anyone engaged them so far? would like to find out how's their worksmanship, service (both durin reno and post reno). stil waitin for them to revert to us on our appmt this wk. seems like they are quite bz at the moment and a bit slow in respondin... :notti:

Hi,

anyone engaged them so far? would like to find out how's their worksmanship, service (both durin reno and post reno). stil waitin for them to revert to us on our appmt this wk. seems like they are quite bz at the moment and a bit slow in respondin... :dunno:

Jeremy told me he just awarded a tender in Penang so even my appt postponed to next Sat.

Jeremy told me he just awarded a tender in Penang so even my appt postponed to next Sat.

ic... i also heard from him after i sms him today tat he's out of town this wk. then i guess no choice, gota wait again..

ic... i also heard from him after i sms him today tat he's out of town this wk. then i guess no choice, gota wait again..

hi all,

mine was handed by another deisgner in the company.

lucky for me, i still carried on, met up with him.

although its not jeremy, but i guess standard SHOULD be the same right...