Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calaislily

Retractable Clothes Hanger

but how about the metal thingy that need to be attached to the wall ceiling? :bath:

i can sell to you mine which is direct from HDB, Aluminum and sturdy unlike the Aluminum ones that are sold outside 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think the aluminum poles are quite widely available. I saw at the mini-mart near my house those cannot adjust length type at about $7+ each. Than at I think NTUC or something those adjustable type also at $7+ and at HomeFix at about $11+ adjustable type (but looks better than the NTUC ones).

hi keltong,

as per your advice, i found and bought it at Home Fix :dunno:

total cost $130 inclusive of the metal thingy plus 6 poles. was very happy and relieve now :P

thanks U :)

i can sell to you mine which is direct from HDB, Aluminum and sturdy unlike the Aluminum ones that are sold outside :good:

hi deepakvali,

i just bought it from Home Fix yesterday. anyway thanks :P

hi keltong,

as per your advice, i found and bought it at Home Fix :dribble:

total cost $130 inclusive of the metal thingy plus 6 poles. was very happy and relieve now :P

thanks U :P

No worries :P

Did you join the HomeFix membership? Free registration and I think every $200 spent can exchange for $5 voucher, not much lah but better than nothing. Heehee...

No worries :dancingqueen:

Did you join the HomeFix membership? Free registration and I think every $200 spent can exchange for $5 voucher, not much lah but better than nothing. Heehee...

No leh. I didn't know there's a membership club at Home Fix and the cashier didn't mention anything at all, haha :yamseng:

No leh. I didn't know there's a membership club at Home Fix and the cashier didn't mention anything at all, haha !!

Ya..seems like they also not actively promoting it. I only know when this cashier was quite slow so I looking around the cashier area and read about it. Everytime I pay also they will not ask, I have to tell them I am a member. **** lousy service, unlike McDonalds. Haha...but Mcds also no more member liao :jawdrop:

The one shown in the picture above is suitable for Indoor drying. I have installed another model which is retractable & extendable for outdoor drying, which is very sturdy & easy to use.

I seldom retract it as I can leave it at drop height for drying bath towels when my children step out of bathroom.

grq4_e40_uc4it.jpg

See here for more details:

My Retractable Laundry Hanger for Indoor & Outdoor drying

Edited by mae29

I got mine from TAME, same price $788 at expo...

I juz scared now, if the poles push down its too high for my maid. My maid is like 1.5m, i dont want her climb on chair to hang clothes & push.

are TAME products good? i have been to a few exhibitions and they are always there to feature.. wanting to get some feedback about the products. thanks!

Anyone installed the electronic hanger for a while , can it last? Do the installer come to pull cable in laundry yard or??

I am actually interested , to save the energy in hanging clothes.

Any down points to take note?

Edited by velv

are TAME products good? i have been to a few exhibitions and they are always there to feature.. wanting to get some feedback about the products. thanks!

I saw the same product Tame is selling (3 pole - pull up system) TAME price $428

I saw in London S$129 (after conversion)

I guess nothing is cheap in Singapore given the high rental of commercial space :(

The one shown in the picture above is suitable for Indoor drying. I have installed another model which is retractable & extendable for outdoor drying, which is very sturdy & easy to use.

I seldom retract it as I can leave it at drop height for drying bath towels when my children step out of bathroom.

grq4_e40_uc4it.jpg

See here for more details:

My Retractable Laundry Hanger for Indoor & Outdoor drying

Hi hi!

Wondering how your retractable clothes functioning, 3 years after installation? I went to furniture planner exhibition last weekend and found 2 exhibitors (one of them is TAME) selling at $888 as special promotion price....

Hi, friends, I had done some research and found 2 shops.  Some of you may have tried them. They are Tame and  KS Auto Systems Pte Ltd.  a_patche saie KS Auto is no good, so that leaves us with Tame. I haven't tried Tame yet, but will let you folks know after I have visited their showroom. Model TPS-330 retractable hanger (1st pic) - this one lets you push it out into the sun to dry your clothes.  Tame's contacts are: Tel,  65521732,  94898030

But in case you still want to try KS Auto, their model no. is Model 323 - Retractable indoor / outdoor laundry system (2nd pic).  KS Auto's contact details are: 

Tel: 6747 2280 Fax: 6746 9878

Email: enquiries@ksautosystem.com.sg

These are the sturdy ones.  I find from their videos that the Steigen brand is a bit shaky, but that is only my personal opinion. You can find out more from their website.

Clothes Line 9 Capture.JPG

Clothes Line 10 untitled.png

Clothes Line Tame Contact.jpg

Edited by CandyHome
To remove the addresses of Tame and KS Auto, as I don't want to appear to be promoting these companies whom I have no dealings with.