Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi there, is there anyone out there who has completed or is in the progress of renovation with this id?

Appreciate comments on their service. Thanks in advance!

my fren flat just completed and she recommended me to them. she is very happy with the ID for her committment and reliability

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi thanks for responding! so did u engage them in the end?

yes in the process now of designing :)

if you want her contact let me know......hope your reno not so soon hahaha so dun clash with mine.

Total I had 5 quote including 2 from contractors.I choose them due to very competitive pricing quote and well detailed in first quote itself even though it was not the cheapest.And I really loved their kitchen cabinet design and give me sink ,hood&hob,dish rack and a pull out rack as FOC while finalizing after neg. They really could manage everything within my very tight budget .They started doing on 9 th and suppose to end 8th oct .So far very good and on track.Hope it is my lasting opinion too...

can share quote ? I'm thinking of using them (espeically since they charged me $500 just to get to quotation and perspective drawings stage) but find their costs above average with nothing free - charging for everything above per-foot-run including hinges, mechanisms, even unbranded drawer rails - which other firms don't. and so far their quote is the highest reaching like $80K with what is very little cabinetry work but a large kitchen. This excludes aircon, ceiling and exhaust fan works.

FYI: for $500 they will give you a folder with perspective designs and detail measurements and quote. After that its up to you if you want to continue with the job or not.

Fortunately, against the wish of the wife, I took the initiative of getting a few quotes form other other ID firms, even after putting down $500 (OK I know its unusual, but the wife...)

At the moment with first quotes in, Insideliving appear very calculative. I get a sense that they're overworked too, particularly as they specialize in cheap-and-fast kitchens - as evidenced from the continuously running ads in the newspapers.

can share quote ? I'm thinking of using them (espeically since they charged me $500 just to get to quotation and perspective drawings stage) but find their costs above average with nothing free - charging for everything above per-foot-run including hinges, mechanisms, even unbranded drawer rails - which other firms don't. and so far their quote is the highest reaching like $80K with what is very little cabinetry work but a large kitchen. This excludes aircon, ceiling and exhaust fan works.

FYI: for $500 they will give you a folder with perspective designs and detail measurements and quote. After that its up to you if you want to continue with the job or not.

Fortunately, against the wish of the wife, I took the initiative of getting a few quotes form other other ID firms, even after putting down $500 (OK I know its unusual, but the wife...)

At the moment with first quotes in, Insideliving appear very calculative. I get a sense that they're overworked too, particularly as they specialize in cheap-and-fast kitchens - as evidenced from the continuously running ads in the newspapers.

i think its probably the individual ID specific rather than company. mine wasnt like what you encountered.

i think its probably the individual ID specific rather than company. mine wasnt like what you encountered.

sound like other then *, this is another bad ID... the company got no control over what it's staffs are doing? Sounds like a con shop...

I'll pass.

sound like other then *, this is another bad ID... the company got no control over what it's staffs are doing? Sounds like a con shop...

I'll pass.

ok good then my ID has more time for me

You are quite a sad man, my friend, from last year dec till now still doing reno?

I think you really need a lot of time from your ID.

if this makes your day i hope you have a good day.

good luck on those firms that you are considering. there are reasons why i didnt chose them cos i did my homework earlier than you :)

if this makes your day i hope you have a good day.

good luck on those firms that you are considering. there are reasons why i didnt chose them cos i did my homework earlier than you :)

oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything ill about you.

I mean it must be a long job doing the research and stuff like that.

you really work very hard to make your family live in a lovely place.

I am praising you. Why are you so work up?

I'm doing my homework like you too.

However, its naturally to have doubt with company allowing different ID doing different things.

I hope you know what I mean, I mean no harm.

If you are pissed by anything I've said, I sincerely apologise.

oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything ill about you.

I mean it must be a long job doing the research and stuff like that.

you really work very hard to make your family live in a lovely place.

I am praising you. Why are you so work up?

I'm doing my homework like you too.

However, its naturally to have doubt with company allowing different ID doing different things.

I hope you know what I mean, I mean no harm.

If you are pissed by anything I've said, I sincerely apologise.

I think i was deserved to be worked up, especially looking at the rude remarks you put into in your previous post.

Also you got your facts wrong.

if you are sincere in your apology i will graciously accept it.

Edited by zhiz

I think i was deserved to be worked up, especially looking at the rude remarks you put into in your previous post.

Also you got your facts wrong.

if you are sincere in your apology i will graciously accept it.

Since we are cool about everything,

care to share your experience with your Id?

I'm very interested in whether is it normal for ID to ask for deposit for the drawing and measurements?

I mean there are quite a number of ID who don't ask for that.

Does your ID also do that?

Since we are cool about everything,

care to share your experience with your Id?

I'm very interested in whether is it normal for ID to ask for deposit for the drawing and measurements?

I mean there are quite a number of ID who don't ask for that.

Does your ID also do that?

ok great.

My ID was highly recommended by a friend who just did her flat. She is quite picky and didnt really wanna recommend unless she was totally satisfied.

I saw how she was so relaxed and enjoyed the whole reno process. Pricing wise was reasonable as well. Most impt is that the ID was responsible and reliable.

Hence I threw aside all my previous ID and quotes and decided to let her handle our flat.

I did pay her the deposit for drawing as I was certain i was going to let her do the reno. It will be waived off anyway.

Not many ID would help you draw and color the perspective (equivalent to 3d drawing) if they are not sure if they are going to get your business at all.

It would be like designing and working for free. Hence its a committment from both side.

If got ID draw for free, i also want. get more design ideas.

We are going to start the reno next week. Drawing perspective wise, I think we got around 6-8 pieces already.

My reno was started on 2nd week of sept and suppose to finish next week according to schedule.Everything is on track and to date only kitchen cabinet's back splash and final paint touch up left.Till date everything done according to schedule.I was suppose to pay 95% of quote according to contract by now but still around 15% remains.She said need to settle this l only after completion of all jobs.

Mine is 3I corner,I did kitchen and bathrooms full.Then plastering of all walls and full electrical rewiring with all new lights aircon point and a fan point.My kitchen cabinet is 18 ft and I got all the things free as I said earlier.I didn't find any of them inferior in quality .They gave me a slim hood and temp glass hob in package which I had to top up $60.

My friends visited the site gave me very good feedback about the workmanship includes my agent who recommended me another ID.He even asked me for her card.

I had 5 quote and they were placed 3 from top.I decided to choose them because their quote was well detailed without anything hidden and mostly picked up all my calls without fail or responded immediately.I see them disciplined

I paid $300 as deposit and paid so far around 83% with a very little to finish.I feel sad for those had some experience.But my consultant was a very responsible person and responsive too.I do not know it may vary from diff person in same firm.

I did kitchen and bathrooms+18 ft laminated cabinet with solid top+ plastering and painting of whole house. Quote >$16k and $1.6k for electrical works.

So far I am happy about them and definitely everybody's experience may not be the same

I will come back after settling final bill....

You judge and comment............

Edited by gbn2377

Got my final bill which is lower than expected due to some changes from original quote

I was very stressed and worried in the beginning after hearing many stories about many people in this forum.But it ended very well and I am so happy about it. I thanked her for valuable advices and recommendations given to save my $$ from the beginning.

I will give her EXCELLENT for the commitment,responsibility and understanding shown for this entire project.... :)