Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Got my final bill which is lower than expected due to some changes from original quote

I was very stressed and worried in the beginning after hearing many stories about many people in this forum.But it ended very well and I am so happy about it. I thanked her for valuable advices and recommendations given to save my $$ from the beginning.

I will give her EXCELLENT for the commitment,responsibility and understanding shown for this entire project.... :)

Great to know that.

Me getting daily mms on my reno update now :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Got my final bill which is lower than expected due to some changes from original quote

I was very stressed and worried in the beginning after hearing many stories about many people in this forum.But it ended very well and I am so happy about it. I thanked her for valuable advices and recommendations given to save my $$ from the beginning.

I will give her EXCELLENT for the commitment,responsibility and understanding shown for this entire project.... :)

Hi,

mind pm me the name of your ID? Thanks!

Just touched base with an ID from Inside Living. Though the conversation went on well and I came out of the meeting feeling pretty impressive, it appears that the ID did not take much effort to response to my subsequent sms regarding a subsequent appointment to discuss about the quotation and design etc before we proceed to sign the contract with them.

Just want to hear from those whom have dealt with Inside Living about their experience.

I engaged Inside Living for my reno as well, after a friend recommended them. They finished my unit a few months back. Highly recommended!! :good: :good:

PM me if you want to know more

I engaged Inside Living for my reno as well, after a friend recommended them. They finished my unit a few months back. Highly recommended!! :good: :good:

PM me if you want to know more

Hi hawthorne,

I Pm you but didnt get ur reply. Can share ur experience here?

Thanks.

Eric

How u all engaged inside living? By email? Site visit? Phone?

I emailed them few weeks ago but haven't got any reply..... :(

Who is the one replied you?

Maybe they are busy...

And until now still haven't got any email from then since the call...... :unsure:

i PM u!

Hi Dove, can pm your ID contact to me? I am now searching for ID for so far non give me the good design yet. By the way, wonderring if lady ID can manage contractor without problem? So far all ID that i spoken to are guys.

Thanks!

Hi Dove, can pm your ID contact to me? I am now searching for ID for so far non give me the good design yet. By the way, wonderring if lady ID can manage contractor without problem? So far all ID that i spoken to are guys.

Thanks!

my experience is, lady is better cos if wifey not happy about anything, the ID can settle her, woman to woman haha.

Just in case a male ID not as sensitive to wife's requirement

Great to know that.

Me getting daily mms on my reno update now :)

Hi.. i jus got key few days ago.. really need help which id to engage ? saw a few of them.. not vy happy. may i hvve ur Id contact ? how is her after sale service?