Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I met Closet Design who claimed they are the original company and the company you mentioned is a copy version. Never verified the claim but it is true their logos and names are made to be very similar :)

Edited by Starscream

I met Closet Design who claimed they are the original company and the company you mentioned is a copy version. Never verified the claim but it is true their logos and names are made to be very similar :)

They seems to be a relatively new company.

I bought a wardrobe frm them.

They say tht they r also a ID company.

neverthless I left my floorplan with them,

I am nw wait for their design n quotation.

Onli kw abt their "twin" company whn i came hm n did a search.

I would nt hv buy frm them if I knw abt e "Twins".

Nw hving 2nd thoughts abt them.

They seems to be a relatively new company.

I bought a wardrobe frm them.

They say tht they r also a ID company.

neverthless I left my floorplan with them,

I am nw wait for their design n quotation.

Onli kw abt their "twin" company whn i came hm n did a search.

I would nt hv buy frm them if I knw abt e "Twins".

Nw hving 2nd thoughts abt them.

hi jasmax,

so did the closetrobe get back to you with their design?? i am also interested in their wardrobe leh...so have you decided to use them?

My hubby & I signed up with them during the recent Living Showcase 2008 at the Expo.

ClosetRobe, Seng Kwong & Closet Design seems to have very similar closet designs but different pricing.

I think they got the materials from the same source bah. And I heard from the staff the bosses of these companies knew each other or worked together before.

Me oso went to both booth.. the closet design is 5 yrs in this industry wherelse for closetrobe only barely a yr. anyway closetrobe sale person told me they changing company name soon.. thus it sounds logical to me when the sales person at closetdesign told me that closetrobe staffs are exactly ex-staff of closetdesign thus their stuffs look alike...

I went to Seng Kwong and Closetrobe recently.... I engaged Closetrobe to do the wardrobe in the end....

Here are the rough quotation provided by the 2 companies:

Seng Kwong:

- 6.5ft full height wardrobe = $1960

- can only have 2 close door drawers, need to pay more if want more

- can choose any colous for your sliding doors

- add pull-out mirror = $150

- dismantle my old 6.5ft wardrobe = $200

Closetrobe:

- Standard 5ft full height wardrobe = $1500, additional 1ft = $200. Thus, 6.5ft = $1800

- You can have any combination you want in the wardrobe... no extra charges for additional close door drawers

- Price is only for standard sliding doors, think have few colours to choose from. If want to have any differences.. need to pay extra $80 for a pair of doors (which I think is reasonable)

- Add pull-out mirror = $160

- dismantle my old 6.5ft wardrobe = $180

By the way, the design consultant at Closetrobe is more friendly and helpful.... very good service. I have paid $500 deposit already... The design consultant will come to my place this Thursday to take measurement, after that will make a remaining 50% payment i think.. can't remember.. then after the whole wardrobe is done.. pay the remaining amount... The design consultant said they provide 10 yrs warranty... whereas normal place only provide 1yr warranty....

I just paid a deposit of $200 to make a closet by closet design..

for first 5 ft they charge $1400 and after that 200 dollars for each pfr up to 10 ft..if wanna add some more ft it is 240 pfr.

It comes with 4 drawers soft closing system

one pants rack..additional pants rack at 40 bucks.

I am so excited and I have not even signed my first appointment yet.. will be on the 5 aug.

I just paid a deposit of $200 to make a closet by closet design..

for first 5 ft they charge $1400 and after that 200 dollars for each pfr up to 10 ft..if wanna add some more ft it is 240 pfr.

It comes with 4 drawers soft closing system

one pants rack..additional pants rack at 40 bucks.

I am so excited and I have not even signed my first appointment yet.. will be on the 5 aug.

Closetrobe have a webby?

Here's the websites if you are interested... ignore the space that I have typed below.. this forum does not allow people to post website addresses here.. I wonder why...

http://www . closetdesign . com . sg/index.htm

http://www . closetrobe . com . sg/

http://www . sengkwong . com . sg/aboutus.htm

Thanks. Been to SK and what they advertise vs. what they tell you when you turn up in person is very different. :yamseng:

Thanks. Been to SK and what they advertise vs. what they tell you when you turn up in person is very different. :yamseng:

what did they tell u? curious

anyway if u look at closetdesign website the price quoted is higher than the price I got it for as it was at the expo during the home and decor exhibition..

Here's the websites if you are interested... ignore the space that I have typed below.. this forum does not allow people to post website addresses here.. I wonder why...

http://www . closetdesign . com . sg/index.htm

http://www . closetrobe . com . sg/

http://www . sengkwong . com . sg/aboutus.htm

Thanks for the info B-) Regreted I paid $1680 to my ID to do the closet...sigh...

Anyway, links are okay, as follow, just that somehow your html end tags misplaced.

Closetdesign

closetrobe

SengKwong

what did they tell u? curious

anyway if u look at closetdesign website the price quoted is higher than the price I got it for as it was at the expo during the home and decor exhibition..

Advertise 20ft kitchen cabinet with solid surfce top wih that german system thing they use starting at 3.4K

Went there and was informed 3.4K for 10ft. I wanted appox 15ft was was quoted 5.1K. Was given the usual if you sign up this week we will absord GST :furious:

Met up with the designer of closetrobe last Thursday.. original meetup time was 6pm, but he called n said will be late n be at my home at 9pm.. turned up at 10pm instead...

Anyway... Luckily my mood was good and was not pissed off.. so he went in to take measurement, and discussed with him on what me and my wife want... he came out the design and we finalized with him.. total cost is $2220 for 6.5ft wardrobe.. which include $180 for dismantling my old cabinet...

The worker will come and dismantle my old wardrobe this wed on 23 Jul... then wardrobe installation will be on 28 Jul... will let u guys know the workmanship next wk.