Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
loli

Lobangs For Ceiling Fans

hiya,

am shopping ard for ceiling fans... so many brands...

if i'm looking at a usa-made or european made, is the price diff huge?

didnt know KDK had ceiling fans...where can I find them?...and also, does Mistral sell ceiling fans too?

thanks a lot... :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm shopping for ceiling fans too.

Am considering getting KDK ceiling fans from M'sia and have contractor install it for me.

www.kdk.com.my

Prices are stated there too!

Anyone here done this before?

My home previous owner fixed this Fan Cum Lights from AMASCO... When you need the fan ,the blades open up like flower patterns, but you can also use the light.initially when you look at the wall mounted light, you will not know its a fan. Why not look at the website, I find it hard to describe.

I got the crestar acrylic blade from Chan Huat. The fan is goody.. super power...

I was told Crestar regular and fan quite good. For the best place to get fan, I thought Chan Huat one quite reasonable.

To share my Amasco experience - 2 fans installed in bedrooms in oct 2007. One fan failed two times and needed repair. Second fan speeds going crazy slow since last month - tech was supposed to come home today but never turned up. Will most likely replace it with another brand. Amasco does seem to have a lot of quality issues, not to mention very poor service. I don't trust them any more.

me personally prefer Elmark cos the motor seems better compared to Amasco based on my experiene with the existing fans I have in my current house. Amasco's motor seems to weakened after some time. Just to let you know, my Amasco fan's speed 1 is creeping slow and speed 2 is too fast, whereas the difference in Elmark's speed 1,2 and 3 are more consistent. Maybe not all Amasco is like that, but becos of my personal experience, i prefer not to buy Amasco again.
Edited by sepultura

To share my Amasco experience - 2 fans installed in bedrooms in oct 2007. One fan failed two times and needed repair. Second fan speeds going crazy slow since last month - tech was supposed to come home today but never turned up. Will most likely replace it with another brand. Amasco does seem to have a lot of quality issues, not to mention very poor service. I don't trust them any more.

Have similar experience with Amasco, bought 2 fans installed in bedrooms. One of them produced noise since day one. They replaced it in the following week with a new one but failed to install back my lightkit. The service person really cmi. Eventually, I had to pay someone else to do the job. After few months, the replaced fan starts to giving slow speed with max speed setting. *sigh*

Edited by casgy

Hmmm... looks like the only Amasco product worth getting is the regulator (nothing much can go wrong anyway) - it's been working fine with my living room fan for some years now.

Have similar experience with Amasco, bought 2 fans installed in bedrooms. One of them produced noise since day one. They replaced it in the following week with a new one but failed to install back my lightkit. The service person really cmi. Eventually, I had to pay someone else to do the job. After few months, the replaced fan starts to giving slow speed with max speed setting. *sigh*

Curently using super casa...bought from PDF (jalan besar, near poh Joo)..Dont like the after sales services.

My mum asked him she wants amasco, but was given super casa! And we actually thought that it is from amasco.

1) regulator spoilt.

2) Bring down and get a new one.

3) Spoilt again!!!! The staff over there like beng type.

4) Fan got sound, call them and want to charge us $40 transport fees!!!!

In the end, ask my id to check for me. Now no sound. Ok. Save $40. My ceiling fan casting (for lights) change colour! They gave me initmation! Horror! What to do? Move on....Wait it spoilt again, then change into new one. And feel like being chop also! Each ceiling fan cost over $450 and was told that it is imported directly from US.

Remember, PDF ...dont go there! I regret going there in the first place!!!! Treat this as a lesson!