Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Recently, my sister also engage them , senior designer Adrian give him year end promotion kitchen cabinet $85 pfr with colour PVC interior cabinets ,overall I go thru the quotation really competitive ! hope to see the final designs.:D

Entrance (2).JPG

Kitchen.JPG

Living room (5.JPG

On 8/11/2008 at 9:21 AM, klipp-klapp said:

Hi,

Just signed with them, feel that the ID consultant whom we deal with is quite nice, experienced and not pushy.

We did not compare too many quotes, just three of them... 2 ID companies and the third one is a contractor. Did not choose the contractor in the end as we felt that it will be better to have some ID input and advice although we already have a rough idea on what we want to do.

Should be starting the reno in sept, after the ghost festival. Looking forward to see the 3D conceptual drawings in 2-3 weeks time. The experience with them is so far good and hope that it will continue the positive way ... will update on my comments again

Hi Klipp,

Can you PM me the contact for the contractor?

Thank you very much. 

cheers

Renovation done in the midst by Ideal Design Interior. So far so good. Was satisfied with the services provided. Awaiting carpentry works to be done. Will upload and update further. Highly recommend ideal design interior for your renovation works. 

IMG_4349.JPG

IMG_4348.JPG

Guest corkco

Corkco Home Renovation Company in Canada
If you're in need of the best design and home renovations Contractors company Toronto in canada. For more details visit our website www.corkco.ca and you can also contact us at 416-688-1593

Hi all,

seems like not many posts on this forum since 2015. 

just wondering any feedback for those who had engaged them. How's their workmanship?

just not so comfortable that it seems like their name has been changing ideal studio, ideal design werkz and now ideal design. 

I found that a company is specilised in Walk in Wardrobe. That is cheapest in Singapore. Around $200/feet.The company name MHC.You can contact Pony:9247xxxx.

Guest Jonn Tan

Hi. I just done my renovation with Ideal Design Interior. My ID is Joseph Lee (96708092). My place is a shoebox unit in which storage is an issue. Joseph took my needs and came up with drawings which satisfy both the storage requirement as well as my feng shui's needs.

3U829U.jpg

Walk in Wardrobe

1xG7uX.jpg

Bedroom

h34HA5.jpg
TV Feature Wall and Console

KVGMIP.jpg
Customised Altar

yErMaO.jpg

Living room with night curtain

Y0dM0u.jpg

Kitchen Area