Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

So Dave's the man to go to? But considering his popularity, perhaps he won't be interested in a small project like mine...

Still, would someone kindly PM me his contact? Many thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello all, I am new to this forum and moved in to my BTO less than a year ago. Ha, seems tad late to join in this forum given I have already moved in comfortably to my lovely built nest. Decided to check out this thread as I didn’t realize that there were so much postings till I recommended my friends whose BTO would be ready Q1 of next year to start reading renov talk to do early research.

Heh! Needless to say, hubby and I obviously didn’t do much research when we were scouting for renov ID back then. I can’t exactly remember how hubby came to know about IntraDesign (I guess fortuitously, haha!) and a meeting was arranged soon after hubby dropped a note to Dave to initiate the renov cost estimates discussion with our floor plan. Personally, I must say the first meeting with Dave wasn’t that great initially and one could form an unappealing impression of him though hubby liked him a lot at the first instance. Dave could come across as someone who seems to be rather arrogant and loud if you don’t have the chance to know him better. Why do I say so? He could really read our preferences (short of saying mind) very well! Indeed it’s precisely because of his arrogance confidence (he sure knows his stuff very well), assurance and loudness assertiveness especially occasions when we were unable to make certain decisions that we knew that our BTO would be in his safe hands. Above all, we found him to be very genuine, appreciated his straightforwardness though comical at times and we thought there was good chemistry between us. Tata, the third meeting went so well that we signed with him immediately even the total cost estimates exceeded our initial budget (he could certainly help work around your budget if you do have a constraint).

We were so comfortable and confident with him that we didn’t have to drop by to check during the entire renov except for once during the initial phase and Dave even had to call us twice to check the renov works before the handover. No regrets till date after moving in for a year. No hidden cost, great workmanship (touchwood, all things still look good though it’s just a year) and really awesome after sales service (personally, this is the most important element as I won’t want a MIA response after all payment has been made to realize defects found after moving in). Yours truly here can be quite a fuss and Dave was very responsive not just during the renov period but even after we moved in.

I am in no way associated to IntraDesign, just wanted to share my pleasant experience and give recognition to Dave and his guys as a form of appreciation for the awesome job done after reading this thread. :good: To all new home owners, happy scouting! :)

Hi, this thread seems quiet~~

I'm recommended by my sis whose house is well done by Dave 4 years ago. Till date, her place still looks good, and her carpentry stuff are still in very good condition. I would say it is well-designed and practical. A lot of storage space for a family of 4 and yet her 4 rm still look spacious.

Anyway, I'm here to seek for more opinion before seeking Dave's professional advice. Still have time to mingle ard~ my unit will only be ready next year.

Hope to get some useful advice here!

Thanks in advance!

ya correspond via email is good.

BTW who is your ID?

could it be that ID is no longer working in intradesign that's why no reply?

confirm still there. Lol. Paiseh to say who but very recommended here.

ya correspond via email is good.

BTW who is your ID?

could it be that ID is no longer working in intradesign that's why no reply?

sms no reply. i don't think i should have to beg them to contact me.lol. Also, the email address is the same email address they use to email me. I prefer to correspond via email as its all recorded in black and white.

sms no reply. i don't think i should have to beg them to contact me.lol. Also, the email address is the same email address they use to email me. I prefer to correspond via email as its all recorded in black and white.

it seem like you got the wrong email address. Why don’t you just give them a call instead of waiting?

my email to them normally replied on the same or following day

I used Intra for my mum's place 5 years ago and the workmanship is really good. Till now, my cabinets, console etc still look very new.

However, I contacted them to reno my first shop a few years back but no response so have not used them ever since. After sales service was good for 6 months after reno. After that, all my emails to them were ignored. I tried emailing again for quote to reno my 2nd shop + apartment at the same time but no response. Think my biz too small for them. Have given up emailing them. My previous correspendences with them was all via email and i feel that if they won't even reply to my email, no point calling.

I used Intra for my mum's place 5 years ago and the workmanship is really good. Till now, my cabinets, console etc still look very new.

However, I contacted them to reno my first shop a few years back but no response so have not used them ever since. After sales service was good for 6 months after reno. After that, all my emails to them were ignored. I tried emailing again for quote to reno my 2nd shop + apartment at the same time but no response. Think my biz too small for them. Have given up emailing them. My previous correspendences with them was all via email and i feel that if they won't even reply to my email, no point calling.

Renovation Completed!

Our home renovation was handled by Dave from Intra Design, and we are very pleased with it.

As this is our 1st home, I did my homework and met up with a few IDs that were recommended from the forums. After speaking to some of them, I found that Dave is attentive in listening to us and our needs, genuine in doing business and is very proud of his work. We feel very comfortable speaking to him as well. He treats his customers like friends. When he talked about his kid, you can tell that he's a very happy daddy!

During the design process, we only need to tell him what we want to have in the house, and he will design the layout for us. He will also share with us the pro and con of having certain designs that we've suggested, and even about child safety. My sister (a mother herself) keeps praising Dave for that. When we 1st saw the 3D layout, we went “WOW”. Sounds exaggerating, but we really like it! The laminates that he had picked for our home cabinets, feature walls and doors are really nice and I am now a very proud owner of my home! Even our main door was praised by one MacDonald delivery man! :P

Throughout the renovation process, Dave had kept us updated by sending us photos. When we have doubts, he patiently explained things to us until we understand. :thumbs up:

I had some issues with the lightings (seller sold us some T5 lights in different color tone), Dave’s technicians (especially Ah Wen) were quick in helping us to think of solutions. Really appreciate it.

We have taken over the place for almost 2 weeks, and Dave is still quick in responding to our queries and request in arranging someone to come over to our place for additional installation / rectification work.

We are really thankful to Dave and his team! :thumbs up:

Hi:

I and my wife would take an opportunity at this forum to express my gratitude & thanks to Intra Design; especially to Angeline and her Carpentry Team (Kelvin) in designing our dream home.

Our journey to begin when my got our keys to our new home in Bishan. As this is our1st property, naturally we are extremely cautious of the Interior Designer we select. I did my homework in scouting around this forum finally short-listed Intra Design.

Our main constraint is cost; Angeline understand our needs and work around our budget and come out a lighting plan that is both cost saving and achieving the ambience that we want. She used right number of Down & Clove lights placing them at right place for illumination purpose at the same time achieving the cosy ambience that we want when just switching the clove light at night.

Our unit came with a fully furnished kitchen and we had issue on the dull appearance of our cabinets. Most of the ID would probably proposed fastest and most costly way by hacking and redo the entire kitchen cabinet. Angeline knows her trade well and took the challenge to take an alternative route; proposing adding glass panel and the effect turn out to be great!!. That was the time when we felt that she is the right ID for our reno!

Throughout the whole renovation, Angeline was truly attentive to our needs; knowing how eager we are as this is our first property; she had her carpentry team came down on-site to explain to us patiently in great details of the carpentry work to make sure this is what we wanted and comfortable with their work. During the process of the renovation, we had some issues on the built-in wardrobe and cabinet as it turned out not the way we anticipated. Angeline actually came down with her Carpentry team to listen to our concerns and quickly make the necessary changes to our request without additional charges.

The renovation completed without much issue, but her services did not stop there. She went beyond the contract requirement and actually spent a couple of weekends sacrificing time with her family to accompany my wife in choose lighting , curtains and bath rm faucets making sure that the article we chose matches the overall theme of our design.

Till today, months after handover of the renovation, she still answer my calls and arranged her technicians to come over to help us with all installation work.

I penned all this down not because I'm associated in anyway to Intra Design but my wife and I felt she deserved to be commemorated for her Professionalism in her work, being attentive customer requirements and committed to deliver what customer wants. And we own Her and her Team a Great Thanks for helping us to designed our home which is truly unique.

Angeline, Thank You and Keep up the Good Work !!! :yamseng:

Grats to you..Hope you can share the pics with us soon.

Hi:

I and my wife would take an opportunity at this forum to express my gratitude & thanks to Intra Design; especially to Angeline and her Carpentry Team (Kelvin) in designing our dream home.

Our journey to begin when my got our keys to our new home in Bishan. As this is our1st property, naturally we are extremely cautious of the Interior Designer we select. I did my homework in scouting around this forum finally short-listed Intra Design.

Our main constraint is cost; Angeline understand our needs and work around our budget and come out a lighting plan that is both cost saving and achieving the ambience that we want. She used right number of Down & Clove lights placing them at right place for illumination purpose at the same time achieving the cosy ambience that we want when just switching the clove light at night.

Our unit came with a fully furnished kitchen and we had issue on the dull appearance of our cabinets. Most of the ID would probably proposed fastest and most costly way by hacking and redo the entire kitchen cabinet. Angeline knows her trade well and took the challenge to take an alternative route; proposing adding glass panel and the effect turn out to be great!!. That was the time when we felt that she is the right ID for our reno!

Throughout the whole renovation, Angeline was truly attentive to our needs; knowing how eager we are as this is our first property; she had her carpentry team came down on-site to explain to us patiently in great details of the carpentry work to make sure this is what we wanted and comfortable with their work. During the process of the renovation, we had some issues on the built-in wardrobe and cabinet as it turned out not the way we anticipated. Angeline actually came down with her Carpentry team to listen to our concerns and quickly make the necessary changes to our request without additional charges.

The renovation completed without much issue, but her services did not stop there. She went beyond the contract requirement and actually spent a couple of weekends sacrificing time with her family to accompany my wife in choose lighting , curtains and bath rm faucets making sure that the article we chose matches the overall theme of our design.

Till today, months after handover of the renovation, she still answer my calls and arranged her technicians to come over to help us with all installation work.

I penned all this down not because I'm associated in anyway to Intra Design but my wife and I felt she deserved to be commemorated for her Professionalism in her work, being attentive customer requirements and committed to deliver what customer wants. And we own Her and her Team a Great Thanks for helping us to designed our home which is truly unique.

Angeline, Thank You and Keep up the Good Work !!! :yamseng:

Edited by BishanNL

Hi everyone,

Read from your comments that most of you have engaged Dave and Angeline as the ID. I sent in my enquiry, and was replied by Ms Irene Sim. The latest comment on her doesn't sound appealing to me. Anyway, I shall give her and myself a shot~~~ shall see if we could have some sparks during the meetup! *Fingers crossed*