Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

there's already a thread on it..

mine is done by their company.

diff pp has diff experience. it's all bring to whether u can communicate with ur project manager and whether u r able to except his/her style of doing ur reno works.

for me and my husband we feel that our project manager knows wat we wan and deliver to our expectations. of cos there are flaws tat within tolerance. but everyone is diff, doesn't mean tat one suits all.. u hav to see if u are confidence with tat wan u intend to sign with.

all i can note here is they had complete my house and as for the timing, as wat we requested. and they did not over promised me things.

to see how my house look lik and the time they take, u can view their another thread page by page. of cos read thru n judge urself. i had post pic as my reno progress. tat was last yr. :P

• Like 1

there's already a thread on it..

mine is done by their company.

diff pp has diff experience. it's all bring to whether u can communicate with ur project manager and whether u r able to except his/her style of doing ur reno works.

for me and my husband we feel that our project manager knows wat we wan and deliver to our expectations. of cos there are flaws tat within tolerance. but everyone is diff, doesn't mean tat one suits all.. u hav to see if u are confidence with tat wan u intend to sign with.

all i can note here is they had complete my house and as for the timing, as wat we requested. and they did not over promised me things.

to see how my house look lik and the time they take, u can view their another thread page by page. of cos read thru n judge urself. i had post pic as my reno progress. tat was last yr. :P

Any photo to show? The pictures in their website isn't impressive.

yup all my pics already in the other thread.. u go read further down..

its on any feedback on 3d inno..

day by day update on their progree of my house reno.

Hi All,

Does anyone has experience dealing with 3D Innovative Design Pte Ltd?

Planning to engage them so would appreciate any inputs from those who have previously engaged them on renovation works.

Thanks!

Regards,

Paking

After leaving my request for a free quote in RenoTalk, i received phone calls from IDs. I had only a budget of $15k for a re-sale 4RM Flat. Being a newly wed couple, we do not have a big budget after having to pay off the resale flat COV and the wedding expenses can be quite a big plate to finish. We also knew that finding the right ID is so impt as we have heard alot of horror stories from our friends. Out of 10 calls, there was only 1 ID, Jimmy Tan from 3D Innovations that gave us the assurance that with our budget, he can do alot for us, depending on the various elements of reno. We were quite encouraged to hear that and agreed to meet him up.

He is a Chinese speaking ID who has impressed us from the very start. As we do not drive, he took the initiative to pick us up from Paya Lebar MRT to the showroom in UBI & vice-versa. He also drove us to the various suppliers to get our home needs. During the past 4 consultations, he was very professional, honest and responsible, gave u a lot of creative & sensible suggestions. He can clearly identify the functions of various spaces and gave us a good visualization through the 3D drawings. Most important thing is-This was done with the best interest on cost-savings for us. Although we exceeded our budget of $15k, we spent a total of $19700. This includes 2 wall features and a false ceiling...and of course the basics like hacking of 2 toilets, changing of kitchen cabinet n built in wardrobe etc...We still find it quite reasonable as he customized to our needs, not just adhering to a standard package.

In short, i would say that he is a follow up and follow through ID. He does not recommend unneccesary items to you but instead, assist u to save wherever possible. I would definitely recommend my friends should they required renovation services.

FYI to those keen, Jimmy Tan can be reached at 8571 xxxx / jimmy0339@hotmail.com

Hi

I was approached by Brian who is giving me a quote for my new 4 room flat. Will compare his quote with others

Who are you all dealing with? Can share the quotations please?

I've been approached by Jayden for my 3 room unit. Waiting for his quotation.

Found their quote abit on high side..out of my budget.

I agree it is a bit high but they give a 5-yr warranty compared to most, I think, 2-3 yrs? Edited by mersing