Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

I had engaged Denn Lim from this company in end of April for my 5 rooms flat renovation n now my house was nicely Reno. Base on my experience with him, he's a very responsible n responsive guy, through out the Reno he had been looking after the Reno closely n gave lots of patience when there's any changes or questions I had asked for. Though his price for this Reno was not the cheapest or the highest compared with some id I had met but it's in the mid range. The workmanship for carpentry works was done very well.. I'm very satisfied with the workmanship n designs he had done for my house and had lots of good compliments from all my relatives and friends on my house warming. Now, my parents also engaged him to do renovation n now the Reno was going on... I can said, this guy is good n great! Will recommend him!

May i know is Denn Lim from 3d innovations at midview city sin ming lane? Can i hv his no?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

May i know is Denn Lim from 3d innovations at midview city sin ming lane? Can i hv his no?

Hi,

Yes, he's from 3D innovations.. I had pm u his number, do check it out..

Just completed my 4 room BTO with ID Jayden from 3D. Price wise for quotation pretty competitive but accessories intro by them for Bathroom and Lighting is on the higher side compare to retailers like Hoe Kee and BW warehouse(Maybe better quality and built?). The workmanship was ok but quite a lot of minor issues like mirror not made to correct size, loose screw on TV console and painting skills. But overall quite satisfied with the ID Jayden as he help to solve all the issues without any questions asked.

To be fair, he is responsive, patience and responsible. He never fail to respond to us even he is on reservist or overseas.

Thanks for the information. As you mention, need to review the ID Person carefully before pen down on the agreement.

Yes, Agreed. Jimmy did not come back with quote after more than a week after discussion...I think he is either too busy or not interest.....

Yes, Agreed. Jimmy did not come back with quote after more than a week after discussion...I think he is either too busy or not interest.....

Any other recent reviews on Jimmy tan, Benny and Sam Toh from 3D innovations?

After more than 2 weeks no response from Jimmy of 3D. Deleted him from my list. No point engaged someone with no responsibility.....imagine if you need them to check your schedule or defect work and he totally cannot locate them, can you accept?

After reading the recommendations of jimmy from 3D innovations, we approached him too. Initial discussions and follow ups were prompt. However midway through our reno he starts to forget to follow up with our request and installed the wrong items.

Everytime after a retrification or work is done instead of checking before handing over to us, he ask us to check ourselves. Overall, hubby and i felt that we were more like the coordinator rather than him.

Overall, it is a taxing experience to text him to remind him of the remaining work to be done. The only good thing is he is experience and able to tell u what could be done and wat could not, if only he is more responsible in his work it would have been perfect thus not recommended.

Just completed my 4 room BTO with ID Jayden from 3D. Price wise for quotation pretty competitive but accessories intro by them for Bathroom and Lighting is on the higher side compare to retailers like Hoe Kee and BW warehouse(Maybe better quality and built?). The workmanship was ok but quite a lot of minor issues like mirror not made to correct size, loose screw on TV console and painting skills. But overall quite satisfied with the ID Jayden as he help to solve all the issues without any questions asked.

To be fair, he is responsive, patience and responsible. He never fail to respond to us even he is on reservist or overseas.

Hi

I am also working with Jayden at the moment. I think he has been patient with me. I have to be candid though, and am feeling like one of the numbers being clocked in. I hope there can be more interesting brainstorming and ideas, rather than just 'usual run-of-the mill'. Not sure if it's my way of communication, but any tips to communicate?

Hello All,

Nice meeting all of you here.

Just a warning to everyone to never engage 3D Innovations especially people like Benny, Kevin. They are conman in my opinion. Not only their quotations are higher than other firms, their quality of their workmanship really is poor. Perhaps because they want to earn, that's why give us very lousy quality items. Anyway, when they are done with our reno, when we call them to help us with the defects, they either turn a deaf ear on us or become uncontactable. So please, if you engage them, it will be at your own risk.

Have a good day peeps!

Agree it's really important to have after sales services. Attitude of the IDs n whether they r trustworthy in the products they give are important as well.

After receiving and comparing 6 quotes and visiting 3 firms, we decided with Dennis Tan from 3D Innovative.

He is down to earth, not the atas type and tried very hard to match our budget.

Certainly gives honest advise on what we can/cannot add and what are the must-haves we cannot avoid paying for.

Dennis has made effort to coordinate the installation of city gas pipes, air-con pipes and he also took us to buy lights and sinks, taps etc.

He knows the market well and will ensures we do not get 'cheated' by others.

We know for sure because even though he may bring us to his regular shops, he will recommend us to purchase from other stores if it is cheaper (and his contacts still can't match). How's that for openness and honesty!?? :sport-smiley-003:

The 3D drawings turned out even better than expected and we used it as an inspiration to purchase the lights and wallpaper!

Seriously I doubt any IDs/Contractors will take us shopping and spend a full day with us!

I hope he still makes time for our house as I am so afraid he will get busier after we write about him LOL!!

Edited by MelissaChow

After asking for a quote on Renotalk and renotalk, I received numerous calls, emails and smses from various IDs. I met up with -, Chew Interior, 3D Innovations and *****. My conclusion is

- - cheap kitchen cabinets if you don't need a lot of storage space

Chew Interior - most expensive among these 4 ID companies. Must pay more for the Chew brand

3D innovations - overall competitive pricing. Understanding ID

***** - design and colours are too loud for me

I gave the job to Grace Neo as she recommended items based on my budget and lifestyle. Due to TDSR, I couldn't borrow much. All I had was $15k for renovation, so I really appreciate her advising me to exchange the feature wall in my package to a Quartz worktop.

As an ordinary consumer, I appreciate practical solutions and Grace knew a quality worktop would suit me better than a feature wall. That's what I want.

Hi,

Yes, he's from 3D innovations.. I had pm u his number, do check it out..

Hi can i have his no too, thanks.