Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow... Eveyone seem impress with this Jimmy guy...... This is the first I see sumone being highly praised in this forum.... I have just email him and hopefully he will get back to me soon..

Wow... Eveyone seem impress with this Jimmy guy...... This is the first I see sumone being highly praised in this forum.... I have just email him and hopefully he will get back to me soon..

Becos he is good. Haha.Just give him a call or sms lah.Email duno he got read or not.

Becos he is good. Haha.Just give him a call or sms lah.Email duno he got read or not.

Haha... Thanks bro... will giv him a call tomorrow morning....

I have met up with Jimmy today, and he has shown me the quote. He has kept things mostly within my budget, only exceeded slightly (without carpentry). He discussed all the items in detail, and was very understanding when I said that I really need to keep within my budget. With a budget of 20k, I think he is really doing a lot for me. When I wanted to view the workmanship, he offered to bring me to a flat he is currently renovating. Due to time constraint, he met me at 10.30pm at the showflat. Kudos to his enthusiasm and dedication to his job! If you want a realistic and honest quote, do give Jimmy a call at 8571 8531. As of now, he has been very responsive, responsible and reliable (R3)! ;) I feel assured and safe that he is handling my renovations. :yeah:

Can share wat are the scope of work u requested him to quote for?? I hav tight budget too and since he can do up yurs aeound 20K plus, hopefully he won't hav problem with mine since I hav a slightly more budget...

Juz met up with Jimmy today to discuss on my reno.... Nice and friendly chap .... Told him my budget and he have no problem working with tat amount and he gave some cost cutting advice to meet my budget which still allow me to get the design I wanted which I think is fair..... Now waiting for his quote in a week time....

Juz met up with Jimmy today to discuss on my reno.... Nice and friendly chap .... Told him my budget and he have no problem working with tat amount and he gave some cost cutting advice to meet my budget which still allow me to get the design I wanted which I think is fair..... Now waiting for his quote in a week time....

Glad that you have managed to meet up with him, his selling point is definitely sincerely trying to work within your budget. Sorry for the late reply, the 20k consists of hacking existing kitchen/toilet with retiling, laying of flooring, doing lightboxes, erecting of partitions and some other misc stuff. I think a customized quote will be more useful for you, so just wait for his quote. Even after he present you his quote Jimmy is still very open for discussion. I have just paid my deposit and confirmed that I will be working with him, am confident that he will keep up the good work.

Glad that you have managed to meet up with him, his selling point is definitely sincerely trying to work within your budget. Sorry for the late reply, the 20k consists of hacking existing kitchen/toilet with retiling, laying of flooring, doing lightboxes, erecting of partitions and some other misc stuff. I think a customized quote will be more useful for you, so just wait for his quote. Even after he present you his quote Jimmy is still very open for discussion. I have just paid my deposit and confirmed that I will be working with him, am confident that he will keep up the good work.

That's lot of work for 20K..... I believe that other ID would hav quoted close to 30K for the same scope. Good luck with your reno and do share the completion photos with us... :D

Definitely he will do a good job. Till today, he will still call me to check on the renovation work. He Is really good.

I've signed up with 3D as well.

waiting for my 3D images as well.

now hope to have my breath taken away!!

*cross fingers*

I've signed up with 3D as well.

waiting for my 3D images as well.

now hope to have my breath taken away!!

*cross fingers*

Who is your ID? :D