Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Anybody engage Denn Lim?

Same question... I received a quote from this guy. I'm unsure if he is the real deal since I spoke with other IDs who claims to have previously worked with them and they have a shoddy business attitude... Hope it's not true.. :o

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi firstimeowner, I have engaged Melissa as our ID since the year 2012 for our new BTO flat at Compassvale Drive. As my hubby and I was very satisfied with Melissa service and quality of works. That's why we have recommended Melissa a total numbers of 5 projects which includes the latest completion resale 4rm flat renovation done for my uncle house which is located at Bukit Batok. The 4rm flat was revamp from an old resale flat to a modern contemporary concept which my uncle was very satisfied and there are lots of compliments during the house warming time. I was wondering there may be some misunderstanding.😊😊😊😊😊

I think have to meet up with Melissaa then can judge. My hubby and I are quite comfortable with her service. Her quote is very competitive. She also propose on the designs based on our needs as we have 2 cats at home We will keep you guys posted on the progress. Cheers😀

Hi firstimeowner, I have engaged Melissa as our ID since the year 2012 for our new BTO flat at Compassvale Drive. As my hubby and I was very satisfied with Melissa service and quality of works. That's why we have recommended Melissa a total numbers of 5 projects which includes the latest completion resale 4rm flat renovation done for my uncle house which is located at Bukit Batok. The 4rm flat was revamp from an old resale flat to a modern contemporary concept which my uncle was very satisfied and there are lots of compliments during the house warming time. I was wondering there may be some misunderstanding.

Since there are already so many projects done, I will appreciate pictures of her work.

Hi firstimeowner, I have engaged Melissa as our ID since the year 2012 for our new BTO flat at Compassvale Drive. As my hubby and I was very satisfied with Melissa service and quality of works. That's why we have recommended Melissa a total numbers of 5 projects which includes the latest completion resale 4rm flat renovation done for my uncle house which is located at Bukit Batok. The 4rm flat was revamp from an old resale flat to a modern contemporary concept which my uncle was very satisfied and there are lots of compliments during the house warming time. I was wondering there may be some misunderstanding.

Hi Nes, I am just sharing my very very unlucky experience. Either you are a very lucky guy or you are highly a fictitious person trying to save her reputation. Pardon me, if you are a very lucky guy. I totally mean no offense. However I know I am not the only unlucky person who suffered after engaging her. Because I know of others who engaged her and suffered the same. Stupid me only found out after my bad experience. Well lesson learnt.

Dear all who sees this post, it's really advisable to check out all reviews of an ID before signing anything. The feel when talking to one might be good (like how I felt <--past tense), but when the actual renovation starts, then problems surfaced. Next time, I will not engaged an ID if I see a single bad review. Also good to check out market price per item. I wouldn't know the market price of so many items if not for this bad experience.

I guess that's the good thing out of this bad experience.

Happy renovating everyone! Hope everyone will be lucky like Nes!

Well... My house was done in year 2012 and till now if there is any issue Mellisa will still help us to solve it which I appreciated it a lot. This is a place for ppl to leave comments so do not have to be that sarcastic in comments. Review may not be 100% accurate as we do not know the problem lies on who... After all the final decision is still up to us. I will still recommend my friends and relatives to Mellisa. Cheers😊😊😊

So Jimmy & Melissa in 3D Innovation are not so good? Need more review before I commit on them.

Hi Titank,

I have previously engaged Jimmy as my ID last year. The initial journey was pleasant. However, as time passes, things that were relayed to him were not properly managed and done. And when confronted with the discrepancies, he would find sort of excuses to settle the issues. The reno journey were simply poorly coordinated and organised.

Luckily our reno journey has ended and I could finally relieved off the anger which I once had. It is a lesson well learnt to ensure that proper research and review on the ID are done before penning down your signature.

Please only consider to engage him if you have lots of free time to do your own supervision and co-ordination. :no:

• Like 1

Hi Titank,

I have previously engaged Jimmy as my ID last year. The initial journey was pleasant. However, as time passes, things that were relayed to him were not properly managed and done. And when confronted with the discrepancies, he would find sort of excuses to settle the issues. The reno journey were simply poorly coordinated and organised.

Luckily our reno journey has ended and I could finally relieved off the anger which I once had. It is a lesson well learnt to ensure that proper research and review on the ID are done before penning down your signature.

Please only consider to engage him if you have lots of free time to do your own supervision and co-ordination. :no:

Thanks for the information. As you mention, need to review the ID Person carefully before pen down on the agreement.

Same question... I received a quote from this guy. I'm unsure if he is the real deal since I spoke with other IDs who claims to have previously worked with them and they have a shoddy business attitude... Hope it's not true.. :o

I had engaged Denn Lim from this company in end of April for my 5 rooms flat renovation n now my house was nicely Reno. Base on my experience with him, he's a very responsible n responsive guy, through out the Reno he had been looking after the Reno closely n gave lots of patience when there's any changes or questions I had asked for. Though his price for this Reno was not the cheapest or the highest compared with some id I had met but it's in the mid range. The workmanship for carpentry works was done very well.. I'm very satisfied with the workmanship n designs he had done for my house and had lots of good compliments from all my relatives and friends on my house warming. Now, my parents also engaged him to do renovation n now the Reno was going on... I can said, this guy is good n great! Will recommend him!

Edited by min2

• Like 1

Just came back from our 1st meet up with Dennis from 3D Innovations. He's nice and knowledgeable and really trying to help us keep the budget. Proposed some ideas that other id never mentioned to help us save $$... Did anyone engaged him before? just fell that something too good may have traps inside... lol

Just came back from our 1st meet up with Dennis from 3D Innovations. He's nice and knowledgeable and really trying to help us keep the budget. Proposed some ideas that other id never mentioned to help us save $$... Did anyone engaged him before? just fell that something too good may have traps inside... lol

Is this 3d innovations at midview city sin ming lane?