62 replies to this topic

#1 ylucy

ylucy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:39 AM

How much did you get for PD door?

I went to their shop in Balestier. They claimed to be the main distributer.

Quote me 299$ for one pc. If we buy two can get 7% each.

How much did you get?

dancingqueen.gif

#2 hihihi

hihihi

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

last time asked at exihibition abt 320-340

#3 addats

addats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

I walk in to their eunos head office and just happen their lady boss around.
$280 standard configuration

#4 ylucy

ylucy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (addats @ Nov 24 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I walk in to their eunos head office and just happen their lady boss around.
$280 standard configuration

Is your price include GST already? notti.gif

#5 ongpbr

ongpbr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:26 AM

I also happen to went in their only office @ Eunos and currently having promotion for the standard configuration @ $288 with GST. But for every door a discount of $8 and waiver of GST if pay by CASH/CHQ. I dun known whether we still got other lobang to get cheaper that this price. Any person got good lobang????

#6 DSA

DSA

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:06 AM

$288 is their standard price. So if pay by Cash/Cheque, it's $261.15?

#7 ongpbr

ongpbr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (DSA @ Nov 29 2008, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$288 is their standard price. So if pay by Cash/Cheque, it's $261.15?

Sorry my typo error. It's should be $288 w/o GST. And waiver of $8 if pay by cash/chq. Thanks.

#8 addats

addats

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:32 PM

Try get your contractor to go get a quote. My contractor told they get a contractor price of 255$

#9 de_Pierre

de_Pierre

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:21 AM

Of cos lor, tads wad we mean by getting a product from supplier @ contractor's price...
Owners only buy their product once... We contractors did sales wif them frequently ma...
Contractors support them, they also sure support us ma...

#10 ongpbr

ongpbr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:21 AM

This is what I have known that we can obtained contractor price.......Btw thanks for the information.

#11 ylucy

ylucy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (ongpbr @ Dec 2 2008, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is what I have known that we can obtained contractor price.......Btw thanks for the information.

Too bad... Already booked... I got a price of about 280$ for standard PD door...

But have to add 20$ for my other standard PD door, because the other one is using clear arclyc panel & one side frosted film to have the frossted glass effect...

#12 ongpbr

ongpbr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (rondy @ Dec 4 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone here got pd door contractor contact?! dunno.gif

Their office is @
Address:
Blk 1075 Eunos Avenue 6
#01-161
Singapore 409631

Tel: 6747 8727 (3 lines)
Fax: 6747 8626

Email: pddoor@pddoor.com
URL: www.pddoor.com

And I believe that this the only office in singapore. As for pd door contractor normally the ID which is always price quoted is already mark up.

#13 tthph

tthph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:50 PM

My contractor offered me $500 for 2 doors including the installation charges notti.gif

Edited by tthph, 14 January 2009 - 04:52 PM.

#14 Smallboy

Smallboy

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:36 PM

Could I ask what is Pd door? What is the difference between PD, Veneer and Nyatoh doors?

#15 kastlekonfusion

kastlekonfusion

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Smallboy @ Jan 14 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could I ask what is Pd door? What is the difference between PD, Veneer and Nyatoh doors?

Watch this animation and you will understand why it's called PD door.

I believe they are the only company in SG doing this type of door system.

We have 5 of such doors installed - 2 utilities room, 1 shower area, 1 toilet, 1 guest bedroom rear exit.

smile.gif KK smile.gif

#16 kiongsan

kiongsan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:31 PM

Very nice door as i have got both toilet done up. the only problem is when u have visitor and they don't know how to use the door.

price very standard, they will tell u if you get one is how much, 2 is how much,

Paid full will have your gst absorbed.

#17 big orange

big orange

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

i was quoted and paid $288 for a simple PD door. it is not nice door or a beauty door. If not for HDB "smart" design, i will not change to PD door also.

Anyway if you know ur ID very well.. can ask him/her to get for you. she get cheaper, and pass the saving to you.

#18 poseidon_gal

poseidon_gal

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

i was quoted 1 PD door for my MBR toilet. $300

Edited by poseidon_gal, 14 April 2009 - 09:34 PM.

#19 twig

twig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:45 PM

ANyone have pictures of already installed doors?

They dont have much picture sample on their websit lei.

#20 xia0hui

xia0hui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:55 PM

Just wana share my experience with the PDdoor company in Balestier. Super bad service! The uncle name is Chris AR15firing.gif

Do take note that there is actually pddoor.com (Eunos) and pddoor.com.sg (Balestier)

I called up Eunos one to enquire and she said they are the main distributor and the Balestier one is the retailer. Personally I find price wise not much diff, Balestier will mark up a little bit but considering service wise, I regretted buying my 2 toilets PDdoors from them.

Attitude sucks to the core. He is more like the 奸人 kinda style, "nods nods ya ya ya" don't listen to what you say/ask. Just cut you and blabbler on. Totally insincere attitude. Ask for my hubby name and when he spells for him, the uncle don't pay attention and scribbled something else. Then ask for what?!

Tell him we are in a rush to get our house ready, so need deliver asap. He gives that "but we all very busy leh, schedule ALL PACKED" Super yaya. He has that kinda 'take it or leave it' attitude. If that day I have known I've gotten the wrong shop, I would have left str8 away!

Installation of the doors to be done tmr.. Can only hope nothing wrong with the doors or their installation service

Pls. Go to the distributor better. Spare yourself the agony of bad service. mad.gif

#21 hawthorne

hawthorne

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:13 PM

I asked my ID to help me source for the PD door. less headache

#22 loobhlinda

loobhlinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

my PD doors were installed more than a yr ago, after 1 yr no warranty. Many parts cracked and started to drop. Even though the parts cost $2, it's not easy for me to fix, they charged $50 for transportation to come & fix

#23 frustrated!

frustrated!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (xia0hui @ Aug 13 2009, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wana share my experience with the PDdoor company in Balestier. Super bad service! The uncle name is Chris AR15firing.gif

Do take note that there is actually pddoor.com (Eunos) and pddoor.com.sg (Balestier)

I called up Eunos one to enquire and she said they are the main distributor and the Balestier one is the retailer. Personally I find price wise not much diff, Balestier will mark up a little bit but considering service wise, I regretted buying my 2 toilets PDdoors from them.

Attitude sucks to the core. He is more like the 奸人 kinda style, "nods nods ya ya ya" don't listen to what you say/ask. Just cut you and blabbler on. Totally insincere attitude. Ask for my hubby name and when he spells for him, the uncle don't pay attention and scribbled something else. Then ask for what?!

Tell him we are in a rush to get our house ready, so need deliver asap. He gives that "but we all very busy leh, schedule ALL PACKED" Super yaya. He has that kinda 'take it or leave it' attitude. If that day I have known I've gotten the wrong shop, I would have left str8 away!

Installation of the doors to be done tmr.. Can only hope nothing wrong with the doors or their installation service

Pls. Go to the distributor better. Spare yourself the agony of bad service. mad.gif

I am strongly agreed with u. The service provided by them is very lousy and no customer service. I brought a PD door from them and they installed it wrongly. I called up and was blame by the staff who **** me for giving a wrong statement.

#24 eastplan

eastplan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:42 PM

Dear all valued customers,

I am posting on behalf of the management of the company, East Plan 21 at Balestier Road. We will like to extend a sincere apology to all who did not have such a pleasant experience engaging our service or purchasing our products. We find genuine feedbacks of extreme value to our company, regardless good or bad. It is only through feedbacks that we are able to improve our services and products. So a thank you for all the feedbacks.

Our sales staff are assessed monthly on their customer services and product knowledge. Since receiving such feedbacks, we have stepped up assessment to bi-monthly for all sales staff. Verbal warning was given to the staff mentioned in above threads.

QUOTE (loobhlinda @ Aug 17 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my PD doors were installed more than a yr ago, after 1 yr no warranty. Many parts cracked and started to drop. Even though the parts cost $2, it's not easy for me to fix, they charged $50 for transportation to come & fix

Also, since receiving feedbacks on our service fees, we have since adjusted it to $38 (on-site). We hope "loobhlinda" can contact us again to resolve her servicing issues.

QUOTE (frustrated! @ Aug 18 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am strongly agreed with u. The service provided by them is very lousy and no customer service. I brought a PD door from them and they installed it wrongly. I called up and was blame by the staff who **** me for giving a wrong statement.

Lastly as for "frustrated", we hope to work out some compromise or agreement with you. We also wish for you to have your desired product installed at your place. Please do contact me. Yuda (tel no. PM)

Thank you.

Management
EAST PLAN 21

#25 dean

dean

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:13 PM

$299 for PD Door price is it okay. Bi-fold okay for toilet or not?

#26 firehorse

firehorse

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (dean @ Sep 1 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$299 for PD Door price is it okay. Bi-fold okay for toilet or not?

imo, the price should be about there.

pd door and bi-fold door are different..

pd door dun haf bottom-tracks (i.e. no tracks on the floor) + can open almost 180-degree, flush with wall, but bi-fold cannot. smile.gif

#27 poseidon_gal

poseidon_gal

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:13 AM

Anyone encounter prob with their PD door??? My PD is not able to close fully... Sigh
refer to my T-blog to see the picture...

#28 happydog_83

happydog_83

• Suspended
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:56 AM

Hi,

Could some 1 recommend me where to get cheap and good workmanship for installing Bi Fold door. Looking to change my toilet door before my house warming. Thanks in advance.

#29 lawz21

lawz21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:22 PM

me too have problems with PDoor services (Balestier). Door not install yet but sigh...
1) Miss my 1st appointment, I called on appt date as they didn't turn up for measurements, they said misplaced my order.
2) 2nd appt, called by the measuement guy on day of appointment saying will be late for 2 hrs, but i at my flat waiting cos almost time liao, I ask him dun come, then he said ok , rushing over now.
3) The guy show me the samples, material wrong, call the salesgirl , she said the price for my door is for acrylic not frosted glass, she blame me for getting the material wrong. I requested for a refund if things are not solved and explain but the girl said I got it wrong not her fault. I said dun wan talk to her.
4) The yaya manager email me with the yaya remarks, I never reply due to his yaya attitude.
5) The boss called, but he's really nice to talk things out, we met and discusssed and agreed with his proposal. (Very nice and humble boss compared to his yaya employees)
6) Issued settled and I called to arranged the date for installation on 9/01/10 tomorrow.
7) Guess what, another girl called me just now to make appt. Asked me to postpone to next mon. I replied cannot, how to take leave on mon in such a short time, then she said tomorrow evening 5.30pm. I told her it's my family dinner time, either you come earlier or come after 8pm if tomorrow. Hung up but nvr call back to update. ????
8) Just called the same salesgirl who sold me the door, guess what, I asked her why arrange during dinner time, she said I arrangement whole day so anytime can.Zzzz Then she say their workers work until 6pm, cannot come at 8pm, I say earlier loh but she replied cannot. I told her "very well , your workers up to 6pm, if they dun come by 6pm, I leave not waiting for them, she tell me if cannot, ask me to called again and make appointment again". Then the line cut off. (where on earth got so attitude customer service, my very 1st encounter, I think they should try to suits our time and stick to the appointment as we are working too, how to change appt date and apply leave in such a short time).
So now how, tomorrow install or not oso dun know......????????

Conclusion
Dun get sweet talk by them when you enter their shop, everything oso can, ask pay $$ oso very fast.
Once paidup, congrats, be prepared bcos they are the BOSS, YOU MUST LISTERN TO THEIR INSTRUCTIONS and FOLLOW THEIR TIME. (the employees not the boss, boss is nice and ok)

Sorry guys, abit losoh.

Edited by lawz21, 09 January 2010 - 05:11 PM.

#30 fini

fini

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (lawz21 @ Jan 8 2010, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me too have problems with PDoor services (Balestier). Door not install yet but sigh...
1) Miss my 1st appointment, I called on appt date as they didn't turn up for measurements, they said misplaced my order.
2) 2nd appt, called by the measuement guy on day of appointment saying will be late for 2 hrs, but i at my flat waiting cos almost time liao, I ask him dun come, then he said ok , rushing over now.
3) The guy show me the samples, material wrong, call the salesgirl , she said the price for my door is for acrylic not frosted glass, she blame me for getting the material wrong. I requested for a refund if things are not solved and explain but the girl said I got it wrong not her fault. I said dun wan talk to her.
4) The yaya manager email me with the yaya remarks, I never reply due to his yaya attitude.
5) The boss called, but he's really nice to talk things out, we met and discusssed and agreed with his proposal. (Very nice and humble boss compared to his yaya employees)
6) Issued settled and I called to arranged the date for installation on 9/01/10 tomorrow.
7) Guess what, another girl called me just now to make appt. Asked me to postpone to next mon. I replied cannot, how to take leave on mon in such a short time, then she said tomorrow evening 5.30pm. I told her it's my family dinner time, either you come earlier or come after 8pm if tomorrow. Hung up but nvr call back to update. ????
8) Just called the same salesgirl who sold me the door, guess what, I asked her why arrange during dinner time, she said I arrangement whole day so anytime can.Zzzz Then she say their workers work until 6pm, cannot come at 8pm, I say earlier loh but she replied cannot. I told her "very well , your workers up to 6pm, if they dun come by 6pm, I leave not waiting for them, she tell me if cannot, ask me to called again and make appointment again". Then the line cut off. (where on earth got so attitude customer service, my very 1st encounter, I think they should try to suits our time and stick to the appointment as we are working too, how to change appt date and apply leave in such a short time).

So now how, tomorrow install or not oso dun know......????????

Conclusion
Dun get sweet talk by them when you enter their shop, everything oso can, ask pay $$ oso very fast.
Once paidup, congrats, be prepared bcos they are the BOSS, YOU MUST LISTERN TO THEIR INSTRUCTIONS and FOLLOW THEIR TIME. (the employees not the boss, boss is nice and ok)

Sorry guys, abit losoh.

dun install fm balestier if u havent pay anyth, b 4 install bad attitude , aft install (say 1 mth) got probs they wont rectify for u ....appointement also cant keeep

go to eunos -- main supplier i think

#31 lawz21

lawz21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:18 PM

Thanks for the advice, BTW Got 2 doors installed today, another door wrong side, they bring back to redo. Maybe after my Big Hoo Ha, things turns out to be better. The guy who came today is Desmond, good attitude and service
I called them to make another appt to install my last door on either coming wed or sat. Hope this time they keep their word to turn up. I oso requested for Desmond come for the installation. Maybe I'm wrong, not all of them has attitude problem or maybe he came from eunos. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Edited by lawz21, 09 January 2010 - 05:19 PM.

#32 Ve_ve

Ve_ve

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:07 PM

My id quoted me 380 for the PD door. He told me those are nicer design and so on
and he also mentioned that the pain one cost $299.
I feel like a carrot. is he telling me the truth? pls advice. thanks

#33 Reira

Reira

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Maybe can check with pd door distributor (Eunos) for the pricing? Can get from them directly if it is much cheaper than what your ID quote you. Can always tell him you don't want to get pd door from him.

#34 momo13

momo13

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (Reira @ Jan 21 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe can check with pd door distributor (Eunos) for the pricing? Can get from them directly if it is much cheaper than what your ID quote you. Can always tell him you don't want to get pd door from him.

got mine @ $308 nett each at balestier as i change the lock.

apparently was told by one of the installer that the balestier shop belongs to the son..

Edited by momo13, 23 January 2010 - 06:35 AM.

#35 aze06

aze06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (frustrated! @ Aug 18 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here's my unpleasant experience with PD Door and the store in Balestier Road.

I'd installed my PD door for my kitchen entrance Oct'08. So it's about 1 year 5 months old.
It's only used once a week and don't get into contact with any water at all. Hood and hob is quite far away too, so will have very little effect on the door.
Sadly, the quality of the parts are much left to be desired. The plastic pieces started disintegrating and was falling bits and pieces over the last week or so.
The bottom piece of plastic that holds the 2 sliding door has "dropped down" as the inside plastic (where the screw holds the plastic) cracked and broke off too.

I went down to Balestier 2x over the last week and bought the spare parts to fix it myself. The sales people there were super inpatient and couldn't even spare 2 mins to explain it to you properly. They make it sound so easy to change the parts and make you feel like an idiot if you don't know how to do it. It was like "take this screw out... slide this metal out and you'll see the other screws... blah blah blah... " Couldn't even bother to listen to my questions but just went on and on about what they want to say only..... Utter rubbish service.

Went home to try and figure it out and managed to fix the top part (with some self adjustments needed) but the fit was very tight. It need a lot more strength to "click" the door into position after I'd put in the new parts. Never mind, thought I'll go down and ask them. Next, I tried fixing the bottom part but couldn't get out the plastic piece as my door is flushed with the floor. I went back to the shop the next day to ask about the top and it's very tight fit and the lady who sits behind the table, simply answered..... "cannot be... you must have installed it wrongly!!! WTF!! The whole thing is installed and working just that the fit is tight!!" I was trying to explain to her what I did and try to see if I got any steps wrong but she was super super super inpatient and simply brushed me aside saying " what is it that you're exactly asking for now???? " Never mind.....
I went on to ask about the bottom and how to get that plastic piece out.... again she went on to describe how to get it out and that the plastic part will automatically drop down... but when I told her that my door is flushed to the ground... she simply stood up and say.. "well then... then you have no choice but to get our technicians to go down and service the door" WTF again!!!

My advise to those who are thinking of getting PD door, make sure that you know what you're buying into when you sign up for it. The parts don't last and be prepared to change it often. Only saving grace is that they retail the parts cheap at $2 per set. Great if you're able to do do the servicing yourself. Otherwise, for doors that are flushed to the ground and have problems with the bottom piece of plastic, you'll need to get their service person to come down everytime it breaks.
Oh yes... and be prepared for impatient service too.. It's all part of the package..

#36 SAHM

SAHM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (xia0hui @ Aug 13 2009, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had the worst possible experience with PD DOOR.

During installation, they damaged my bathroom wall tile when they drilled into a water pipe and it burst, it was a mess. Then they left the job undone and wanted my contractor to deal with it.

I felt that it shouldn't be the responsibility of my contractor and that PD Door should fix it up and complete the installation. So I took the matter up with them.

It took a WHOLE WEEK before they would even talk to us. During which time, I had to turn off the water main and delay moving into our new home.

And this is not even the worst part yet.

We ended up dealing with a man, known only as MR LIM, who is suppose to be the boss. We told him calmly that PD Door has to bear the cost of repairing my bathroom wall and water pipe since it was their installation that damaged it. That was when he became really agitated and aggressive. He kept saying he is not responsible for any damage. When we threatened with Small Claims and said we wouldn't recommend them to anyone, that’s when he became really abusive and threatened to harm my family. We were SHOCKED! How could he treat customers like that and he said he will “service” me if I have the guts to meet him.

When Mr Lim arrived at our place (he looks about 50+ years old), he was already very agitated. I tried to explain to him calmly again about the damage, but for some reason he took great offence and refused to reason with us. He raised his umbrella, pointed it in my face and threatened me while hurling hokkien vulgarities. He said if we were to take any action against him or his company, he will personally disturb our peace. He also admitted that he is a gangster and we better watch out.

There was no point carrying on with this Mr Lim so we told him to leave and went on to make a POLICE REPORT.

In the end, we paid for the damage that THEY created and decided it's not worth dealing with PD DOOR ever!

Shocking but true.

#37 morigirl77

morigirl77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (SAHM @ Aug 6 2010, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had the worst possible experience with PD DOOR.

During installation, they damaged my bathroom wall tile when they drilled into a water pipe and it burst, it was a mess. Then they left the job undone and wanted my contractor to deal with it.

I felt that it shouldn't be the responsibility of my contractor and that PD Door should fix it up and complete the installation. So I took the matter up with them.

It took a WHOLE WEEK before they would even talk to us. During which time, I had to turn off the water main and delay moving into our new home.

And this is not even the worst part yet.

We ended up dealing with a man, known only as MR LIM, who is suppose to be the boss. We told him calmly that PD Door has to bear the cost of repairing my bathroom wall and water pipe since it was their installation that damaged it. That was when he became really agitated and aggressive. He kept saying he is not responsible for any damage. When we threatened with Small Claims and said we wouldn't recommend them to anyone, that’s when he became really abusive and threatened to harm my family. We were SHOCKED! How could he treat customers like that and he said he will “service” me if I have the guts to meet him.

When Mr Lim arrived at our place (he looks about 50+ years old), he was already very agitated. I tried to explain to him calmly again about the damage, but for some reason he took great offence and refused to reason with us. He raised his umbrella, pointed it in my face and threatened me while hurling hokkien vulgarities. He said if we were to take any action against him or his company, he will personally disturb our peace. He also admitted that he is a gangster and we better watch out.

There was no point carrying on with this Mr Lim so we told him to leave and went on to make a POLICE REPORT.

In the end, we paid for the damage that THEY created and decided it's not worth dealing with PD DOOR ever!

Shocking but true.

that sounds really bad. Is the PD Door the one from Balestier or Eunos?

#38 nexus

nexus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:08 PM

more mechanisms = more chance to malfunction

#39 steelze

steelze

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

from the recent reviews on that PDoor seller, looks like he doesn't deserve any of our customers' money. I wanted to buy PDoors for both my newly renovated bathrooms. After reading the posts, i rather go for bi-fold.

worst thing to experience in reno is lousy customer svc. can anyone PM me or post the name of the shop here? so that other bros and siss wont step into that ****ty store.

#40 bobztoise

bobztoise

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:35 PM

just to share.. went to PD Door at Eunos earlier

the PD door at $299 is just the basic acrylic one and subjected to GST
GST is waived should you make full payment upfront

however, this price applies ONLY to door areas NO WIDER than 800mm
so if yours is a new flat, chances are it is wider so as to facilitate wheelchair movement

the indicative price for a door 900mm wide is $449 (can choose acrylic or glass)

Designer Furniture and Ligthing Online Store Singapore

Renovator: Renovation Budget: