Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Wedding Solemnizer‏ / Jp

Hi, any recommendation on who we can engage? If you had yours and would love to share...we will be extremely greatful. If you have heard of any good ones, please share them with us :help:

Thanks in advanced.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, any recommendation on who we can engage? If you had yours and would love to share...we will be extremely greatful. If you have heard of any good ones, please share them with us :help:

Thanks in advanced.

Hi. We got Prof Yu on our ROM if not you can try Mr Yeo Woon Soo also one of my choice.

For Prof Yu you can check on this thread http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1234237528

For Mr Yeo Woon Soo you can check on the following thread

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1234761811

Else you can go to the following link to read on some JP around. Than do a Ctrl+F and key in "JP - C"

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1235005245

:)

my solemniser is Mr. Phang Tai Heng. He looks very fatherly and most importantly billingual. He will conduct in English first and repeat in Mandarin. My relatives are mostly chinese speaking.. :)

If u need his details, can pm me..

:yamseng:

my solemniser is Mr. Phang Tai Heng. He looks very fatherly and most importantly billingual. He will conduct in English first and repeat in Mandarin. My relatives are mostly chinese speaking.. :)

if u r a buddhist n like to listen to some sharing on maintaing a blissful marriage based on buddhist teachings on your wedding day, u can consider Mr Chia Ti Yu @96545465...i heard its quite touching...

Hi sisters...thanks for all your recommendation. We have just confirmed and register with Prof Yu. Wish me luck :)

imare612, not to worry, you are in good hands. My sister solemniser was Prof Yu. Only thing is he forgot to take the transport reimbursement. Ended up my sis has to send by post.

Sorry to hijack, but since you all so familiar with JP, who was that funny JP that dressed up as 'cai shen ye' at Chinese Garden for a wedding? I remembered his speech was also quite entertaining...

Hello,

Can you please give me his contact information?

Thanks so much...

Miao

i am getting Phang as well for mine, how much normally ppl give for the ang bao to jp?