Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, anyone engage image before? Their portfolio on their website looks nice. Kindly share your experience here, thanks. As understand, they are the first and only one ID company to win the Superbrand award (2004/2005) and its 3 directors won the Entrepreneur of the Year (2007). Heard of them?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have requested for the quo. but not yet received from them, its already like 3 weeks... Wonder their biz too good so very busy? ;p shall see...

Yesterday I went to Modern Living 2009 at Expo. Went pretty late and only talked to 2 ID firms. One of them was Image. They came to us and offered to show us the things they have. Their "walkthrough" then talked about the house designing stuff. Both my hubby and I quite impress with the design. The ID said he would take about 4 days to come up with a 2-D plan for us plus the quotation.

When I get a call back from them, I update here. Pinkky, maybe u can drop by Expo there to chat face-to-face with them? Faster I suppose.

I engaged them. My carpentry will be up fully tomorrow. My sister engage them for a resort theme also. Her home is nicely done up 2 years ago. I reject one Image ID initially, but eventually engage another ID who can bring out the Modern classic feel we like.

Hi, PTBear thanks for your advise. My schedule pretty hectic last week so didn't get a chance to go down expo but last year I went with my husband-to-be, we were approached by Ciseern, didn't engage them still have some reservation about them plus they do not have much good reviews on the forum. Anyway, I still have some time before I decide on one so now exploring. Target to reno around July/Aug.

Hihi morgulboy, great since you engaged Image do keep us posted on your reno. So far, your sis got any problem with the ID, after-service good? Can PM me who your ID? Thanks.

Edited by Pinkky

Hi, i am currently 'shopping' around for ID. spoke to one guy call frank in Image. Anyone has any reviews on him or the designs or the company in general. Want to have some good assurance that my house and me wld be in good hands for the renov.

Spoke to Patrick from Image at Home Design & Decor, Expo.

Patiently heard our ideas and suggested his own. Waiting for his quotes now.

Can even visit site before finalizing the contract. Only one apart from Extract Living ID who was willing to visit site and finalize quote before signing contract.

Now have to check his price.

Their showflat at the Expo show is decent. Contemporary and practical designs. Favour a lot of mirrors.

Hi people, I would like to share my experience with IMAGE.

My home has been done up the way I would like it to appear. But not without much dishonesty and underhand tactics from my ID.

Like the usual story, so attentive before and during the start of the renovations, but his attitude changes after collection of money and ending of project. I understand there are many insiders from IMAGE n Ciiiiirsern here, so my replies to forum users might depend on my likings.

just went to Expo yesterday...

Met up with Mike from *****...quite nice and attentive.. HE was giving us a lot of experience and ideas..Kind of like him

but so far, their reviews from clients>> not that good, even though they are Super brands winner.....

any one got any updates???

i met up with an ID Stephen during the Expo show. He seem to be very creative with Ideas. Just starting to source for an ID. So far quite impressed.

Anyone else has contracted them for reno works?

How are their pricing like?

Hello,

We are shopping for an ID to partially renovate our 95sq.m resale flat (mostly kitchen and living room).

Got a quote from Image. Could someone share experiences about this ID. We are also considering other IDs including Pavillion, A** and *. So far the highest quote is from ** while the quotes of Pavillion and Image are almost the same.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Best Regards

Hello,

We are shopping for an ID to partially renovate our 95sq.m resale flat (mostly kitchen and living room).

Got a quote from Image. Could someone share experiences about this ID. We are also considering other IDs including Pavillion, ** and *. So far the highest quote is from ** while the quotes of Pavillion and Image are almost the same.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Best Regards

**** their services is quite good though its a bit expensive... it boil down to the designer for every firm

My new house was done up by this company.

My ID is from KL, very hardworking and dedicated.

Though the handover was delayed and in fact I move in with the reno 85% complete. Mine was a very rush job because I gave him only 3 weeks, only confirmed with him at the very last minute though my brother strongly recommended him (He was also my brother's ID)

very willing to do rectification or enhancements. For instance, when notice the colours of the glasses or mirrors for display area was not satifactory, he is willing to do changes. Still waiting for his reply with his carpenters on the solution.

I would say their quote looks high upfront.

i even contemplated to save costs by outsourcing the painting, vanishing and wood decking works but I'm now glad I did not because I must praise them for doing a much better job. For eg, the painter that I enquire would give me a $400 discount but will only come for a one time paint job. But when i move in and with all the unpacking, the walls are stained. My ID asked his painter to do come in to do a final touch up after everything is moved in. I think it'd be the third touch up at least.

Also did some rectifications to study cabinets etc which he tried his best to accommodate. Though there were certain requirements which were not fulfilled, he more than made up for it in other places before we even ask. :P

The rest of the items which we took out eg my son's study desk and cabinets, I am actually thinking of going back to them.

eg image quote for 6 ft study cum cabinet is $1800.

When I ask another carpenter (non ID) the quote is only $1K+. But when I ask for the design, was told only certain std colours otherwise need to top up. Need castor cabinets, another $320. The door hinges also not piston otherwise got to +++.

So far most satisfed with the living and master room TV console. At night, the living console gives a 'cinematic' effect. :P

i heard he's managing 6 projects concurrently all from referrals. I can give you his contact if interested but if you are looking to a rush job to finish in a month time, not sure if he can take in any new cases at this moment.

Just to share

My contract quote was $30K plus.

This consists of works on study room desk cum cabinets 8 ft, changing existing wardrobe door, extension of study wardrobe ano 8 ft

changing of master room wardrobe door, TV console with storage;

Living room TV console with side cabinets;

Dining mirrors with long stretch of cabinets, divider;

living room cove lighting;

3 display units (in glass ; tinted mirrors);

wood decking;

polycarbon at balcony;

vanishing of parquet floor;

painting;

shifting, addition of power points etc

Edited by mirabe