Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Sorry! The previous uploading did not worked out.

The attached photos are the recent problem that we had for our 6months old house. After each heavy rain, rain water will leaked through the windows, goes under the platform and to our sofa/carpet area. Our carpet will be wet. Bad bad quality work of theirs.

t_nx7rvm_fe12f2c.jpg

t_nx7rwm_018223a.jpg

t_nx7rxm_52f23c3.jpg

t_q2506v7lm_6945c7e.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

image really tat jia lak ??

found them in expo and asked RFQ, and went down to their office in ubi for brief discussion.

so far find the id quite helpful and attentive.. but really scare if sign liao, like wat many ppl here said, true color will surface..

broswe thru earlier post and found there are some good id around in image also.. anyone know which id ?

Woo.. same here..

I'm meeting up with an ID from Image "Creative" "Design" tomorrow.

His name is F****k.

Maybe I should really see one of his finished masterpiece.

My new house was done up by this company.

My ID is from KL, very hardworking and dedicated.

Though the handover was delayed and in fact I move in with the reno 85% complete. Mine was a very rush job because I gave him only 3 weeks, only confirmed with him at the very last minute though my brother strongly recommended him (He was also my brother's ID)

very willing to do rectification or enhancements. For instance, when notice the colours of the glasses or mirrors for display area was not satifactory, he is willing to do changes. Still waiting for his reply with his carpenters on the solution.

hi mirabe,

can't PM you as your mailbox is full. appreciate if you can share the name of your ID at Image. Thanks!

hi,

visited the deco fair at expo during the last weekend. spoke to mike/image, he seems to be very experience and have solutions to our concerns. If you have engaged him as your ID, appreciate if you can share your experience. thanks in advance!

cheers,

walkin

Edited by walkin

I went down to expo too.. was half-hearted in taking up the package offer during the expo.. ID Sean bring us around the mock showroom and even shows us lots of design which they have renovated in the past.. But the comments here does not reflect them well.. But not sure about the workmanship, service and co-ordinating provided by them?

Anyone engaged them before?

hi all

after mths of searcing and comparing of reno companies and ids, finally has decided to engage Image for my reno works..

Price wise they are definetly not the lowest, but was rather satisfied (after some bargaining).

was impress by the id who took much efforts in altering my design as i keep on changing after i took some idea from others.. and the willingness of accommodating to my likes and budget..

although their reviews here are not that good, i still decide to give my reno to them, as i believe it actually boils down to the id involved..

my reno hvent start yet (most probably nxt week, wanna start b4 7th mth), so cant comment much, but will keep ppl here inform of any updates.

if they are really that jia luk, i will post here as well, so others will not follow my steps in making the wrong choice..

Keeping my finger crossed..

cheers

Hi Pokka 88,

Mind telling mi who is ur ID?

And ur progress with them so far?

We got Image at the Expo too...

I'm worried after seeing so many bad reviews abt them..

Anyway Image just gave us our first draft.. not up to our expectation..

still thinking if we should continue to engage them..

Hi Pokka 88,

Mind telling mi who is ur ID?

And ur progress with them so far?

We got Image at the Expo too...

I'm worried after seeing so many bad reviews abt them..

Anyway Image just gave us our first draft.. not up to our expectation..

still thinking if we should continue to engage them..

hi nijihs

my id is Eugene, chubby and bubbly guy..

so far he okay lah, always answer my calls, not like some id who will go MIA after u sign with them..

got everything thing coordinated for me swee swee, as i dont go see the reno works often..

my hack and tiling completed, now doing plumbing and electric wiring, then painting and some amendments to my false ceiling.

wana post pics, but not as easy as i think leh.. will find a way to do it...

wll update this post again.

cheers

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for your reply.

Really glad to finally hear a good case from Image.

My case is not as promising as urs...

My ID kept changing our appointment.

Now considering to forfeit the deposit or request for ID change.

May i know who ur ID is?

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for your reply.

Really glad to finally hear a good case from Image.

My case is not as promising as urs...

My ID kept changing our appointment.

Now considering to forfeit the deposit or request for ID change.

May i know who ur ID is?

ha.... u see wrong lah..

i say my ID is eugene, not my name is Eugene... :D

think i pm u his contact better...

cheers