Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrates on ur new home and babies! Wah, twins are so cool! Very good to stay near both sets of parents then, sure will have lots of help from them. :thumbs up:

wow I like your layout the MBR toilet is out of the MBR... good good...

So many congratulations to say! First is for getting the flat below value.. second is getting the flat near your in laws and your parents... and third... IS FOR YOUR TWINS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks2! Yeah excited about the house and twins. Both will be girls anyway! Surely will be daddy's girls. Both my mother and mum-in-law have already make plans to help to take care of them when they are born :D

Oooo! I love BB girls. They're so cute! Wah, ur girls will be very loved with both grandmas and daddy showering them with love. :)

• Like 1

Thanks2! Yeah excited about the house and twins. Both will be girls anyway! Surely will be daddy's girls. Both my mother and mum-in-law have already make plans to help to take care of them when they are born :D

:sport-smiley-018: when will they be born? excited for you. hehe it's really good that you live near both grandparents... hehe

love your dining table! Where di u get it from? I am also looking for sofa set, dining set and also a coffee table for my new house. THe shelf looks good too! can share the info?

familyof4 said:
love your dining table! Where di u get it from? I am also looking for sofa set, dining set and also a coffee table for my new house. THe shelf looks good too! can share the info?

Deleted

Edited by MoreOrLess007

Angel81 said:
Nice. I like the dining chairs and the clock. We have the same tv and sound system. :)

Deleted

Edited by MoreOrLess007