Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

mm wakzool

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17238 see see this

Some had good experiences la. Just wanted you to know so that you will be extra careful when they deliver? :)

Yeah I am aware of that. Initially my delivery date was 04/04/09 but I changed it to 06/05/09. Was also informed by Joanna that my items are already shipped to Singapore and is currently stored in their warehouse. However, on 03/04/09, I received a call from their delivery side asking me whether it's confirmed that i want them to deliver my furniture on 04/04/09. I told the caller that I've already changed it to 06/05/09. He politely acknowledged and informed that he'll call again once the furniture is due for delivery.

Although it's a slight mixed up in the delivery date, atleast they called me to enquire first. So hopefully, all will go fine on the actual delivery date. Must always stay optimistic :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Pet, a very good info for me as I saw something from Red Apple too! It really makes me think thrice about going in to even browse!

:) As long as you go in with "eyes open", knowing what to expect and prepare yourself. there are people who got their furniture la so it's not everyone.. :)

Wow.. we like your sofa and round coffee table (hard to find).......... just want to know how much the sofa and coffee table.

Also your oven looks good. how much? where did you get it.

I like the pieces you picked.... overall match very nicely... the look is nice nice!

Wow.. we like your sofa and round coffee table (hard to find).......... just want to know how much the sofa and coffee table.

Also your oven looks good. how much? where did you get it.

I like the pieces you picked.... overall match very nicely... the look is nice nice!

Hi Smallboy, I think the sofa is S$1599 and the coffee table is S$599 or S$699. The oven i got it during the Mayer Warehouse sale for S$579. The hob and hood also from the warehouse sale, both cost S$799 together.

Also bought this for my wife during the warehouse sale,

Kitchenaid Mixer for S$639

GREY_KITCHENAID_MIXER.jpg

Items bought for kitchen

F&P Refrigerator

FRIDGE_E522B-RE-LE.gif

LG Washer & Dryer

lg-wd14331ad.jpg

Ariston Hob and Hood

ARISTON_PH750WH.png

HOOD_HE90.jpg

Ariston Oven

OVEN_FZ51IX.jpg

I am also eyeing the F&P fridge...stainless steel with flat door..but then the person advise me against it...so am thinking of Hitachi's. I also bought Ariston's hob and oven...seems like our taste quite similiar ;)

I am also eyeing the F&P fridge...stainless steel with flat door..but then the person advise me against it...so am thinking of Hitachi's. I also bought Ariston's hob and oven...seems like our taste quite similiar ;)

How come you're advised against the stainless steel? Mine is the sandstone colour. Stainless steel ones I was told is more expensive right?

How come you're advised against the stainless steel? Mine is the sandstone colour. Stainless steel ones I was told is more expensive right?

yah...stainless steel is more ex. I was advised against it because the sales person highlighted that F&P will last for only 5 or 6 yrs as it cannot withstand the humid weather in SG.

yah...stainless steel is more ex. I was advised against it because the sales person highlighted that F&P will last for only 5 or 6 yrs as it cannot withstand the humid weather in SG.

Ooh ic. Hopefully, you'll get the fridge u desire. How about LG refrigerators?

Anyway, I've also managed to get some items during the Barang Barang sale. With discounts up to 50% i think its a good deal. I've bought a carpet (50% off), thread curtain, deco bamboo ladder (free with thread curtain purchase) and also their sofa bed.

The sofa bed, after 40% of is $372

Sofabed_barang.jpg

Hi Smallboy, I think the sofa is S$1599 and the coffee table is S$599 or S$699. The oven i got it during the Mayer Warehouse sale for S$579. The hob and hood also from the warehouse sale, both cost S$799 together.

Also bought this for my wife during the warehouse sale,

Kitchenaid Mixer for S$639

GREY_KITCHENAID_MIXER.jpg

Thanks! Wa.... better not let my wife see this Mixer........ she sure want! Mayer Warehouse sale must be good.

seems like we've been to the same sales - mayers n barang barang! Pple were grabbing the hob/hood like crazy at mayer sales, i didnt managed to grab the one i want.. 1 step too late :(

Angel's aiming for the red kitchen aid... she better not see this.. :notti: