Deleted

Pics again...

Bedroom 2

1238924600950.jpg

MBR

1238924659617.jpg

MBR Toilet (Eeeee!)

1238924694881.jpg

Anyway, anyone knows how to read the meter? I've checked the FAQ in SP Services website and it says about 5 black numbers and 1 red number, something like that. But what i saw in the meter are 4 black numbers and 4 red numbers. Or did i see the wrong meter? haha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sorry dunno about the meter..

WAH THE TOILET....................................... And I tot ours was bad.............................

seems like we've been to the same sales - mayers n barang barang! Pple were grabbing the hob/hood like crazy at mayer sales, i didnt managed to grab the one i want.. 1 step too late :(

Angel's aiming for the red kitchen aid... she better not see this.. :notti:

I am also aiming a red kitchen aid...

Sorry dunno about the meter..

WAH THE TOILET....................................... And I tot ours was bad.............................

Ya lah, the toilet haiyo no point commenting haha.

Kitchen not doing any wall tiles?

Yeah not doing wall tiles. Just will plaster over the existing wall with painting finishing. Budget haha. Save about S$1k.

Yeah not doing wall tiles. Just will plaster over the existing wall with painting finishing. Budget haha. Save about S$1k.

haha I did too! save $$ and looks nice too. no groutlines to clean. :) Not for heavy users though

Your tiles give me a rustic kind of feel... resort style? :)

me too going without kitchen wall tiles. At first I wanted to go without floor tiles even!! but was advice against it by a number of folks. I wanted a raw kitchen :P now final decision is to go with grey floor tiles and no wall tiles.

haha I did too! save $$ and looks nice too. no groutlines to clean. :) Not for heavy users though

Your tiles give me a rustic kind of feel... resort style? :)

For the toilets i think more to those resort2 feel. Haha maybe because honeymoon in Krabi, the colour combinations almost similar. Initially wanted those glossy black tiles for living room, but i think dust, dirt, foot hand prints easily visible. So we chose the grey tiles, which looks nice for us.

Hi wakzool

congrats on your new house and bb twins! Wow, so many exciting moments for you and wifey.

Incidentally we selected the same wall tiles for our toilets, except yours for MBR and mine for common.

Love your dining table, clock and display shelves. Nice!

Hi wakzool

congrats on your new house and bb twins! Wow, so many exciting moments for you and wifey.

Incidentally we selected the same wall tiles for our toilets, except yours for MBR and mine for common.

Love your dining table, clock and display shelves. Nice!

Same tiles? Haha thats cool. Yeah hopefully with all the furniture and colour combinations all will look fine. Demolition works start tomoro!

Painting

Painting.jpg

This painting from Bali, I intend to place it on one of the walls of the living room which will be painted Black (the rest of the walls will be white). Trying to give some colours in the living room haha.

For the toilets i think more to those resort2 feel. Haha maybe because honeymoon in Krabi, the colour combinations almost similar. Initially wanted those glossy black tiles for living room, but i think dust, dirt, foot hand prints easily visible. So we chose the grey tiles, which looks nice for us.

Yup They definitely give a resort feel.

I think grey tiles are the easiest to maintain. I have those for my kitchen and I have the impression that it's very clean. haha.. Unlike my off-white living tiles which constantly look horrible with my hair.

I love this painting. Will you be acquiring more to put up around the house? Nice and Bright!