Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MoreOrLess007

Deleted

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
baby stuff!!! any babysafe products? need to buy something for the kids...I need 2 mattresses for the kids to sleep in the day...

Well im not so sure. I think there're more stuff for newborns.

Some updates...

All 3 bedroom lights are installed, and also the kitchen's and two toilets. Some of the switches also installed. The laminated floors came on Saturday, however, it's not the one I've initially chosen (Supreme Congo Ape). The ones they delivered were from FirmaFlor. Contacted Henry (contractor) about the matter, and after making a check, I was told that it was a delivery error and will send the Supreme laminates on Monday (Yesterday).

Pics of the simple lights...

Kitchen

1241238253215.jpg

Common Toilet

1241238226963.jpg

MBR Toilet

1241237245735.jpg

Bedrooms (MBR and Bedroom 2 are with 40w while Bedroom 3 is 32w. All same design)

1241237897258.jpg

Downlight (total of 16)

1241238478517.jpg

I've also have dining lights given as a gift from my wife's relative. Will post the pic here once the lights are installed.

The supreme laminates were delivered yesterday as informed. Earlier today, went to my unit and was pleased with the progress. All three rooms fully painted, with the supreme laminates installed. Kitchen cabinet and MBR cabinet works are also in progress.

MBR (Colour: Stonecave)

1241512897308.jpg

Bedroom 2 (Colour: Mulberry)

1241512883695.jpg

Bedroom 3 (Colour: Moss Green)

1241512913723.jpg

Kitchen Carpentry

1241512964438.jpg

MBR (Colour: Stonecave)

1241512897308.jpg

This colour is very nice and soothing. Too bad mine is already painted or else, I'll change :)

Downlight (total of 16)

1241238478517.jpg

Like this downlight of yours. Is it for 18W double ballast. May I know how much you pay for it? At brighton right?

Like this downlight of yours. Is it for 18W double ballast. May I know how much you pay for it? At brighton right?

Hi gaku70,

Yeah its for 18W double ballast, but i've changed it to 13W double. Im not sure how much exactly, but i believe it's $30/- plus. Bought then at brighthouse lighting.

This colour is very nice and soothing. Too bad mine is already painted or else, I'll change :)

Yeah looks nice to me. Took a risk in taking the colour but turns out really good :)

WAH a very very white kitchen!! Nice! Your glass has a very solid looking frame. What colour will the top be?

Yeah a very white2 kitchen :). My solid top is also in white, but not clear white, got some patterns, dunno how to say haha. BTW my hob also in white haha.

Anyway, I also bought a kitchen island from IKEA to be placed at the other side of the wall. As u can see from my kitchen cabinet pic, not much space for my wife to do food preparation and stuff.

wow all white kitchen.....

is that a white glass backing as well?

Hi xherion,

No backing for my kitchen. That's just a painted wall.