Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Finally it's my turn, has been logging on the forum for a few months.Getting my keys to my resale 3 room flat at Holland V this month.

Have been looking for ID, got a quote from *****.Any comments on their works .Glad to hear from those who have engage them or any good ID to recommend.

cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Finally it's my turn, has been logging on the forum for a few months.Getting my keys to my resale 3 room flat at Holland V this month.

Have been looking for ID, got a quote from *****.Any comments on their works .Glad to hear from those who have engage them or any good ID to recommend.

cheers

Hi there,

I used ***** for the recently completed renovation (handover last Sat) of my place in Bishan. I must say I am quite pleased with the overall design of the place, the workmanship of the carpentry and the professionalism of the ID and project/site manager. Feel free to PM me if you need a referral, or if you'd like to see some pics of my place (I am kinda lazy to post the pics up on the forum unfortunately).

Regards.

Thanks for the reply will pm you for pics and ID.I actually spoke to one of the ID from Orange cubes but will not mention names here.
I have also gotten quotes from imagine creative.Now have to decide which one to chose.Trying hard to keep within my budget,
But most have exceeded what I wanted to spend.rather spend more on furnitures and accessories for the house

Hi there,

I used ***** for the recently completed renovation (handover last Sat) of my place in Bishan. I must say I am quite pleased with the overall design of the place, the workmanship of the carpentry and the professionalism of the ID and project/site manager. Feel free to PM me if you need a referral, or if you'd like to see some pics of my place (I am kinda lazy to post the pics up on the forum unfortunately).

Regards.

Hi,

Come on la.. jus show one or two pics le

Hi oohaahcantona10

I am also engaging *****, target to do it by this May. My budget is 35K for the entire 5 rm resale flat in bishan too. Do you have any pics to show of your newly reno flat too. Would love to see it

Hi oohaahcantona10

I am also engaging *****, target to do it by this May. My budget is 35K for the entire 5 rm resale flat in bishan too. Do you have any pics to show of your newly reno flat too. Would love to see it

It's good to see other people with resale flats in Bishan. We have also just gotten a 5rm resale in Bishan, and are hoping to commence reno works @ the beginning of June - currently scouting for IDs. Where are you guys going to be staying?

I heard ***** is rather pricey - my colleague had hers done by them, and she was pretty happy with the results though.

Hi Beany0811,

Renovation for my Bishan 5I resale, at St 23 (one of the blocks overlooking bishan park) by ***** was recently completed. I've started a thread ("Modern Minimalist in Bishan") under the Reno T-blog section sharing some pics of the apartment. Feel free to check it out, in case you are considering ***** as well.

It's good to see other people with resale flats in Bishan. We have also just gotten a 5rm resale in Bishan, and are hoping to commence reno works @ the beginning of June - currently scouting for IDs. Where are you guys going to be staying?

I heard ***** is rather pricey - my colleague had hers done by them, and she was pretty happy with the results though.

Edited by oohaahcantona10

cheers

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY DESIGNERS - MOMO - THEY ARE GOOD & VERY CREATIVE & THEY WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR SOURCING - MOMO.COM.SG - ENQUIRE PAM@MOMO.COM.SG - CHEERS!! :yamseng:

<!--quoteo(post=379256:date=Apr 5 2009, 08:18 AM:name=Holland V)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Holland V @ Apr 5 2009, 08:18 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=379256"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Finally it's my turn, has been logging on the forum for a few months.Getting my keys to my resale 3 room flat at Holland V this month.

cheers<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi there,

Regards.

Hi can you email me yr id contact and pic of yr hse? Many thanks ")

qyan09@yahoo.com