Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swordsman68

Amasco Nano Ceiling Fan

Hi,

Anyone use this ceiling fan before ? Though of getting this fan for my living room without air-con.

From Amasco website , they have :-

1) Amasco Nano Air

2) Amasco Nano Fresh

3) Amasco Nano Breeze

4) Amasco Nano Style

All the above mention model can do :-

1) Emits FIR energy and negative ions

2) FIR- FIR has the ability to penetrate deeply into our skin up to 4cm, promoting bioprocesses such as metabolism and blood circulation.

3) Negative ions - Promotes calmness

4) Negative ions - Increases defences against infection

5) Negative ions - Enhances metabolism

6) Negative ions - Makes body fluids more alkaline

7) This technology can assure the purification of the air around us, preventing bacteria growth and eliminating bad odour.

etc.......

How true is it ? Anyone use before can kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Anyone use this ceiling fan before ? Though of getting this fan for my living room without air-con.

From Amasco website , they have :-

1) Amasco Nano Air

2) Amasco Nano Fresh

3) Amasco Nano Breeze

4) Amasco Nano Style

All the above mention model can do :-

1) Emits FIR energy and negative ions

2) FIR- FIR has the ability to penetrate deeply into our skin up to 4cm, promoting bioprocesses such as metabolism and blood circulation.

3) Negative ions - Promotes calmness

4) Negative ions - Increases defences against infection

5) Negative ions - Enhances metabolism

6) Negative ions - Makes body fluids more alkaline

7) This technology can assure the purification of the air around us, preventing bacteria growth and eliminating bad odour.

etc.......

How true is it ? Anyone use before can kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers...

Hi swordsman68,

I am looking for ceiling fans for my new place. My current place is using Amasco Space II. So far very happy with Amasco. It's now still working fine after 8 yrs.

I went to some shops and its seem everyone is recommending Crestar or Fanco. Nobody mention about Amasco fan.

So did you get the Amasco fan ?

Hi swordsman68,

I am looking for ceiling fans for my new place. My current place is using Amasco Space II. So far very happy with Amasco. It's now still working fine after 8 yrs.

I went to some shops and its seem everyone is recommending Crestar or Fanco. Nobody mention about Amasco fan.

So did you get the Amasco fan ?

Hi ,

I have been using the amasco fan "LadyBird" for all my bedrooms since my 1st , 2nd & 3rd house already.....and will be also getting the same for my next house(coming Dec'09) for all my 4 bedrooms + dinning & living ....it's good and reliable.....so far nont have any problem.....and most important the cheap and resonable cost...about S$170 per set(exclude install cost) !...........got it from Lighting Place at Balestier road.......Cheers!

Hi ,

I have been using the amasco fan "LadyBird" for all my bedrooms since my 1st , 2nd & 3rd house already.....and will be also getting the same for my next house(coming Dec'09) for all my 4 bedrooms + dinning & living ....it's good and reliable.....so far nont have any problem.....and most important the cheap and resonable cost...about S$170 per set(exclude install cost) !...........got it from Lighting Place at Balestier road.......Cheers!

Hi there,

Does the ladybird fan comes with lighting? Is the ceiling fan effective for the living room? Any recommendations...

Thanks .

Hi there,

Does the ladybird fan comes with lighting? Is the ceiling fan effective for the living room? Any recommendations...

Thanks .

Hello,

Yes, the ceiling fan comes with 3 lights and it's very easy to change the bulb. can change to energy saving bulbs..it also come with 3 colors to choose......as for living room, you might want to get a bigger size blades...check the different types of models at this web-link ...

http://www.amasco.com.sg/products.asp?scID=1

it was first posted by [swordsman68 ]...cheers !

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Intend to get the 56" NaNo-Style AL-800". Anyone got any idea where to get cheaper than the listed price of $298?

Thanks in advance.

I got Nanos-style 5 blades for $230 per unit (excluding installation cost of $35 per unit). I believe there is a shop in Geylang that gives good pricing too. check that out.

I m looking to buy the Amasco Triniti fan because its stalk is adjustable and my master bedroom has a high ceiling.

The shop at geylang quoted me $700. I also need 4 KDK fans. Anyone knows where is the cheapest place to get 4 KDK and 1 Amasco fan?

Any lead would be much appreciated.

Beware of Amasco and Bacera (shop in Geylang), I got a triniti fan and ordered since two weeks ago, very bad experience with their service.

Installation schedule was set with 2 weeks lead time and 4 days before the date amasco called to cancel and reason sited was that the agent was the one who confirmed timing and not amasco themselves. Agent on the other hand blaming back amasco due to electrician MC or overseas. decided to get the agents electrician just to follow installation schedule as I am going out of town afterwards but still not available reason sited is electrician is overseas so we scheduled weekday. today the electrician never turned up, don't want to answer my calls and in the end agent said cannot make it due to condo installation and past the working hours already. they set the timing and schedule earlier on promising that we can install even at 6pm. now it's back to Saturday and I don't know if this guy will turn up or not.

very very poor service for both the supplier and agent.

I m looking to buy the Amasco Triniti fan because its stalk is adjustable and my master bedroom has a high ceiling.

The shop at geylang quoted me $700. I also need 4 KDK fans. Anyone knows where is the cheapest place to get 4 KDK and 1 Amasco fan?

Any lead would be much appreciated.

Hello, the trinity fan is sold cheapest in Singapore so far at PhyLux @ Orion building at 160 Paya Lebar Road. $685 :)

Recently heard of this brand while i was doing research and shopping for fans in those neighbourhood electrical shops... But not many shops carry this brand.. Usually just Fanco and Crestar.. So in the end, we just go for fanco. Lol..

Cos Price wise also significant difference between the 2 brands.

Beware of Amasco and Bacera (shop in Geylang), I got a triniti fan and ordered since two weeks ago, very bad experience with their service.

Installation schedule was set with 2 weeks lead time and 4 days before the date amasco called to cancel and reason sited was that the agent was the one who confirmed timing and not amasco themselves. Agent on the other hand blaming back amasco due to electrician MC or overseas. decided to get the agents electrician just to follow installation schedule as I am going out of town afterwards but still not available reason sited is electrician is overseas so we scheduled weekday. today the electrician never turned up, don't want to answer my calls and in the end agent said cannot make it due to condo installation and past the working hours already. they set the timing and schedule earlier on promising that we can install even at 6pm. now it's back to Saturday and I don't know if this guy will turn up or not.

very very poor service for both the supplier and agent.

Dear ESEE

I believe your name is Sheryl. I have investigated your negative comments, and while I am sorry that the experience wasn’t seamless, there is a need for us to present a chronological sequence of the truth for which your representation is distorted

We had informed Amasco on the 23th of June to make an appointment with you to install the Triniti fan. Amasco called you and arranged with you to install on Saturday 5th of July or 12th of July, because Saturdays were the only days where installation was possible for you.

You then called our staff, Mary, saying that 5th July is too long to wait and wanted an earlier date. Mary told you that she will sought help from other installers to install at an earlier date, albeit at a higher cost. She then found Mr Kong, and you had requested for the timing to be 3 July after 6pm since you had work. Since you stay at a condominium, no works are allowed after 5pm, so we at Bacera verified with you if it is possible to do it after 6pm, which you said was ok, and so the date was set at 3 July 6pm

At this point, I must state that Bacera has tried it’s best to satisfy a customer, even arranging for a 6pm installation though it wasn’t the norm.

Unfortunately, on the 3nd of July, Mr Kong was unable to make it can called you at around 4-5pm to inform you. It was then discussed that the installation was to be at 5 July 10am instead, and this was agreed. You had difficulty contacting the installer earlier because installers can’t answer the phone all the time. If they were installing something, how do they answer the phone when they are working?

On the 5th of July, Mr Kong did not turn out at the scheduled time because he was sick (we had not said that he was on MC or overseas) he was just plain sick and unable to work. Mr Kong SMS our staff at about 9.30am, and our staff read the message around 10am. You had called a little after 10am asking why Mr Kong had not turned up, and we explained he was sick. You were angry, which is of course perfectly justifiable, but these events were beyond our control. You then had an electrician doing work at your house and asked if we can give you a refund for the installation cost of which we agreed.

All of us become frustrated when things don’t go smoothly, and I do understand your anger. As a business, we always want, though we are not always successful, to provide a good consumer experience.

Sincerely

Bacera Pte Ltd

Amasco fans are not very reliable. One of my Nano Fresh with light kit is behaving strangely when the fan is running and the light is off, if I switch on and off another light sometime the fan would stop and the light turn on. This happened after the fans were installed about one year. The service response is quite bad as they don't reply to your email.

I have Fanco installed for more than 4 years and so far so good. I have just installed a KDK R48SP recently and very happy with it. Think twice about buying Amasco products in future.