Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
firestarter

Furniture Showroom At Sungei Kadut

wow.... that's 9 hours of shipping?! :o

I wish I had the legs for that. Love to compare products? Did you end up buying? I've been to a few of the "cheaper" furniture retailers before checking out IFC.

My take on furniture is that you can find the same design in different prices, but workmanship and materials are almost always relative to the price tag. I'm a pretty big guy so I can tell if a sofa, bedframe or mattress is up to par.

When I went to IFC i told myself I would walk back and check out all the other outlets. In the end, I found exactly what I liked there and knew from the previous weekends of window-shopping that the likelihood of me finding something as comfortable at much cheaper was unlikely...

ahaha, u shldnt admire me for that, im a girl, used to shopping from day to night in bkk... ;) shld admire my hubby for accompanying me. heh. :D

actually our intention wasn't to shop for furniture, only went that area to look at laminates, but since we no car and seldom will pass by sungei kadut, jus try to cover as much as possible there lor. yup we bought a sofa in the end. hopefully it was a good buy! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Understand that there are a number of showroom in Sungei Kadut which sells reasonably priced furniture.

I am not too sure where to start with as i am not too familiar .. would appreciate if anyone can direct me to the shops which you had good experience with getting a bargain ...

TIA

Sungei Kadut very big leh

ahaha, u shldnt admire me for that, im a girl, used to shopping from day to night in bkk... ;) shld admire my hubby for accompanying me. heh. :D

actually our intention wasn't to shop for furniture, only went that area to look at laminates, but since we no car and seldom will pass by sungei kadut, jus try to cover as much as possible there lor. yup we bought a sofa in the end. hopefully it was a good buy! :P

Same same ... we also no car so walk lor .... Still rem Rachel walk all the way with me too .... from 12noon all the way to 7pm ....

She is 6-7mth pregnant then ....

Same same ... we also no car so walk lor .... Still rem Rachel walk all the way with me too .... from 12noon all the way to 7pm ....

She is 6-7mth pregnant then ....

wah... simon, ur girl more power leh! walk under the hot sun somemore! u better treat her well! :P