Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi hcbing n simon,

Thanks for your pm! Really appreciate your help! You guys are so helpful! I managed to contact henry and he is able to take my reno job in oct! yeh! so happy! machiam tio 4D ;) haha!

simon, i tried to pm u but your inbox is full. You are so popular ;)

ha ok lah . inbox need to clear everyday . ha . clear liao , u can pm me for more other information

Hi Hcbing, can pm me the contact too! Thanks :rolleyes:

Pm send :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So sad. Can't be part of henner club. Tried calling Henry to quote my house in July but he say he too busy. Sad.... Sigh. How how?

hi i just got my 5rm flat at wdlands. thinking of doin some minor reno. can pm me henry contact pls. thanks

Hihi all...

Can I have Henry's contact as well, looking to have my reno done in sept/oct, hope it's not too early to start looking for contractors.

Can anyone pm me his contact.. thanks a million...

cheers

;)

Hihi all...

Can I have Henry's contact as well, looking to have my reno done in sept/oct, hope it's not too early to start looking for contractors.

Can anyone pm me his contact.. thanks a million...

cheers

;)

Hi bearzrie, PM sent! Cheers!

Hey guys

finally after more than 3 weeks, henry got back to me with a quotation..will be meeting up with him this sat ti further discuss and hopefully finalised some details..for those wanna get quote from him, be prepared to wait for sometime as he really maxed out..did call him few times to chase the quote..till he remember me..told him i got budget constraint..he willingly to help me within the range..will be updating more after this weekend..

cheers

Hey guys

finally after more than 3 weeks, henry got back to me with a quotation..will be meeting up with him this sat ti further discuss and hopefully finalised some details..for those wanna get quote from him, be prepared to wait for sometime as he really maxed out..did call him few times to chase the quote..till he remember me..told him i got budget constraint..he willingly to help me within the range..will be updating more after this weekend..

cheers

Good luck, bro! When you're planning to reno again?

Hey guys

cheers

good good . tell him yr budget , he will work something out for u. Need any recommendation on furniture , lighting , electrical appliance can pm (or read up my t-blog) me or bro hcbing can also forward u the pm i send him . hahaha

Haha...yeah. Just give us a holler anytime. I'm still in the middle of shopping for stuff...basically still missing furnitures :P

Cheers!