Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hihi

Thanks for Supersimon27, we managed to get Henry to quote us and are pretty confirm to use him for our reno. Waiting for his final quote. Think if all ok, will go down sign contract by Tuesday latest so that can start work asap.

But hor, I don't know how to bargain with him leh... he so nice... any tips...;-p

Hi,

Actually his price already quite good but I think he will be able to give you a round up good figure...

My advice...

Sincere and Fair in bargaining, no one will do things for zero profit...

If you have another quotation from other Contractors, perhaps you can do a close comparison.

Cheers...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya I think the round fig thing should do the trick .

Or can also try ask some small free gift like mirror (tell him stuff like .... I sign now lah .... u give me this free lor ...)

lol... dun let him know i teach u this ...

Edited by Supersimon27

ya I think the round fig thing should do the trick .

Or can also try ask some small free gift like mirror (tell him stuff like .... I sign now lah .... u give me this free lor ...)

lol... dun let him know i teach u this ...

aiyoh i sure tell him you teach me.....

i must ask for many many (small) extra things.... :rolleyes:

think he really busy sia... that day walk by his shop thinking to jio him drink kopi but he too busy ha. Even his staff also seem quite busy ... ha .. momo u r lucky to get the quote within 1 day wor

yup maybe quite lucky also. went to visit him in the late morning, evening time quotation was sent over :)

perhaps must sms him soon to arrange meet up for the tiles selection liao

hope to see more henners to join the family soon

Actually I agree lah, his price is quite reasonable. Think the most impt thing is good workmanship + attitude + service.

We keep you guys posted once we sign with him :rolleyes:

aiyoh i sure tell him you teach me.....

i must ask for many many (small) extra things.... :rolleyes:

wah pianz ... dun sabo me leh ... I still want to do up shoes cabinet and wall paper when i save enough. But now henry so popular maybe also no time for me liao ..... ha

samdolmat u also joining Henner ?

yup maybe quite lucky also. went to visit him in the late morning, evening time quotation was sent over :)

perhaps must sms him soon to arrange meet up for the tiles selection liao

hope to see more henners to join the family soon

even I also wait for 3 days last time .... U really lucky .... ha

even I also wait for 3 days last time .... U really lucky .... ha

i also shocked when the quotation was sent to me so fast haha

Ok, I've just signed with Henry. So now I'm officially in the Henner's club :D

Henry is really a funny guy. We were at his shop from 11am - 2pm just to get him to do up the revise quote so that we could sign and pay deposit. He is really sweet to help us apply the HDB permit today too cos we wld like to start the renovation asap.

Oh, btw, just FYI, if anyone is thinking of getting De Dietrich products, I understand that their prices are going up by 5%-15% from 15 Oct onwards, so do place your order soon :rolleyes:

Cheers

Henry is really a funny guy. We were at his shop from 11am - 2pm just to get him to do up the revise quote so that we could sign and pay deposit. He is really sweet to help us apply the HDB permit today too cos we wld like to start the renovation asap.

Oh, btw, just FYI, if anyone is thinking of getting De Dietrich products, I understand that their prices are going up by 5%-15% from 15 Oct onwards, so do place your order soon :rolleyes:

Cheers

welcome to the club :)

when is ur reno starting? starting t-blog soon?

Cheers

Hi,

Welcome to the club...and hope to see your T-blog soon...

Acutally very pai say when talk about t-blog...until today still dun have the time to start mine leh....taken a lot of photo of things I brought for the reno but no time to post it...

btw...if anyone interested to know more about the items I got, refer to my signature...for info can pm me or post here...cheers...

btw...I am at the airport now traveling to Mexico for Business trip so cannot reply you guys until Thursday evening.

Cheers

Ok ... update my signature liao . Welcome to the club :) I shall now hand over the newest member title to dmay .... clap clap clap clap .... lol

Hope to see yr T-blog soon ... :)

Si mi si (hokkien what's) De Dietrich?

Cheers

Hi,

Welcome to the club...and hope to see your T-blog soon...