Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MataHari

Recommendation On Part Time Maid

Hi Guys,

I am looking for part time helper. Anyone can recommend me? I do not want to go through agent. Got a bad experience with them.

So hoping some kind souls to give me recommendations. TIA

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Guys,

I am looking for part time helper. Anyone can recommend me? I do not want to go through agent. Got a bad experience with them.

So hoping some kind souls to give me recommendations. TIA

i'm currently using a PRC auntie to come to my house to clean up once a week. She charges $10 per hour. workmanship is quite ok. If your interested, pm me for her contact. But i dunno if she is able to slot in anymore houses on weekends. Altho, i'll be terminating her services when i get my maid in dec

Hi MataHari,

Which town do u stay?

My mum's friends are full-timer cleaners for a cleaning company. They are looking to do part-time cleaning for households on weekends in Hougang/Sengkang/Punggol/Tampines areas. They are local Singaporean aunties. Fee is $10 per hour. Minimum 2 hours.

I'm not getting any commission from you or them. I'm helping them ask around out of goodwill. Therefore you get to save the fee of $98+ to maid agency.

Hi, was wondering whether is above still avaliable?

Am looking for a good PT domestic helper - my regular PT domestic helper had to discontinue her services due to medical reasons.

Some info - am living in the north (4rm flat)

I am looking for a PT domestic helper to perform the below tasks

* Dusting/Cleaning of all rooms & kitchen

* Washing of toilets

* Vacuuming & mopping of floors

* Ironing clothings

Frequency required: Once every two weeks

Many thanks in advance!

Hi MataHari,

Which town do u stay?

My mum's friends are full-timer cleaners for a cleaning company. They are looking to do part-time cleaning for households on weekends in Hougang/Sengkang/Punggol/Tampines areas. They are local Singaporean aunties. Fee is $10 per hour. Minimum 2 hours.

I'm not getting any commission from you or them. I'm helping them ask around out of goodwill. Therefore you get to save the fee of $98+ to maid agency.

Hi there, I'm staying in Hougang and might need PT house cleaning services especially ironing. Please PM me the contact. Thanks

You can try my cleaner, her name is Sandy (from Cambodia). Her no. is 8195 5575. She charges $50 for 4 hours during weekends or $40 for 4 hours during weekdays. No contract.

On the whole, I'm pretty pleased with the quality of her work. She can be slow sometimes, but you just need to tell her to hurry up and prioritise other areas.

Hope this helps some.

I am looking for good & reliable part time cleaners.

Frequency: Once a week (weekdays/weekends are fine)

Pls PM me the rates & contact. Thanks

hi all you may want to try out this company called dust matters. I just engaged them 3 months ago for my mum's house. till now im satisfied with their service. charges are quite cheap which i compare to some other company. unlike other company they do not have any agent or registration fee. visit their web at www.dust-matters.com.sg.

Hi, if call maid to work part time what work she do? can any one list it? I have never used them. I may wan to use them next time.