Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkydot

My Extreme Makeover Mansionette

Hi Seashell,

Saw the lamination tat u choose for ur Feature Wall TV Console & Headboard. I like it! Who's ur carpentry btw?

And i like ur LED lights too! I heard from Ah Soon said tat ur hubby open a Lighting Store is it? He said if i wan to buy lighting can look for ur hubby.... Hehehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Pinkydot

welcome and hope you have a smooth reno journey...

How old is the flat?? The owner also superb... can stay in the house like this.. Salute

The house must be glad to found a new owner , cos can look swee swee again

Hi Charemme,

It's 20yrs old flat. We r the third owner.

Ya...The previous owner really superb! The first time we visit the hse, it is already full of junk tat u just can't imagine.

The reason we bout it becoz although the hse is full of junk, we can feel breeze coming into the hse and is not stuffy at all. And it a unblock unit facing a forest with nice greenery.

IMG_0789.jpg

Ya. U r rite. The hse is glad to found a new owner, and next door owner will be glad to hv a clean neighbour too. I hv walked pass the whole flr units, the unit tat we bout is the worse of the worse.

Hi pinkydot,

my layout is opposite to yours...stairs, dining and living room are on the right whereas kitchen, study and balcony on the left...

Edited by cookiez

Hi pinkydot,

my layout is opposite to yours...stairs, dining and living room are on the right whereas kitchen, study and balcony on the left...

Hi Cookie

Oh, tats nice! So have u shifted in? :)

hi pinkydot,

me too having a EM over in tampines and will be starting reno come jan 2010.. since the condition of the house is that bad, really interested to know what kind of money did you pay for it, if u care to share???

Hi Seashell,

Ok, then let me just post two of e photos for u to see. Hold on to ur breath!! :P

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Waao......it's really so bad?....but anyway, the advantage is that you are free to do a major transformation without hesitation, unlike mine whereby condition is still good and it's a waste to make-over!

I am very sure that you are all ready for the major make-over....keep posting...

Cheers~!

:yamseng:

hi pinkydot,

me too having a EM over in tampines and will be starting reno come jan 2010.. since the condition of the house is that bad, really interested to know what kind of money did you pay for it, if u care to share???

We paid $405k, no COV.

Waao......it's really so bad?....but anyway, the advantage is that you are free to do a major transformation without hesitation, unlike mine whereby condition is still good and it's a waste to make-over!

I am very sure that you are all ready for the major make-over....keep posting...

Cheers~!

Yup, tat the good thing. Cos in the plc first we wanted to overhual our new hse so dun intend to look for a one in good condition.

I went to see ur T-blog and saw ur old EM, the EM tat i reber deeply on the property advertisement when we r on our searching for our EM. Cos is so beautiful, love ur Old EM so much. The new one look nice too, white & clean!

Hi Cookie

Oh, tats nice! So have u shifted in? :)

I hv been living in it for 9 yrs already :P

co-owned by me and my 2 brothers...now it gets too crowded so we are thinking of selling it away and stay separately...

but me and 1 of my bros like the house so much we will propably buy back the house..

Yup, tat the good thing. Cos in the plc first we wanted to overhual our new hse so dun intend to look for a one in good condition.

I went to see ur T-blog and saw ur old EM, the EM tat i reber deeply on the property advertisement when we r on our searching for our EM. Cos is so beautiful, love ur Old EM so much. The new one look nice too, white & clean!

uhmmm... :rolleyes: ..thanks.... :( ..makes me so sad to hear everyone says the same thing....my current EM is so nice/cool.... :( ..but it's offiically not mine lieow..... :jawdrop: .....sold lieow... :bangwall: .......

Now looking forward to my new resale EM.... :notti: ....thats the consolation to me... :bleah: ...ahhahahha

Cheers!

Congrates! Haha, good thing about getting a place with terrible condition is that everything can be hacked and won't feel sayang. :P

Hee, my EM is the same as kopi's, different from your layout. :P

Hope to see the transformation pics! :D

Hi Seashell,

Ok, then let me just post two of e photos for u to see. Hold on to ur breath!! :P

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Hi Pinky,

I nearly throw out my breakfast when i saw the condition.. haha.. sorry i didnt mean to be bad.. but the good thing is u dont have to think whether u wanna renov this nor tat .. Everything must go... simple.. no headache.. ;)

Eagerly waiting for ur new photos after u renovated.. it will be **** nice!! :D

Hi Pinky,

I nearly throw out my breakfast when i saw the condition.. haha.. sorry i didnt mean to be bad.. but the good thing is u dont have to think whether u wanna renov this nor tat .. Everything must go... simple.. no headache.. ;)

Eagerly waiting for ur new photos after u renovated.. it will be **** nice!! :D

hi Chinchye,

Haha...tat is the reason why i doesnt wanna post the pic out! Hehe...cos blogger here requested for it so i just post two of them. U people here see pic alrdy wanna vomit, then if let u see the real plc, u all surely faint. I myself so far does not even dare to step into the toilet yet to see, i just stand far far away and observed.