Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

Opennet Cable Installation

folks,

this is an important msg especially if u have built in feature wall or tv console:

http://www.opennet.com.sg/network-rollout/

there is a islandwide installation of cable that is meant for high speed internet and watch high def tv... it is actually meant for Singapore’s Next Generation National Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN). refer to IDA website on this: http://www.ida.gov.sg/Infrastructure/20060919190208.aspx

so if u have built in feature wall or tv console, u may have to ask your carpenter/electrician to follow opennet's instructions to make way for their installation to avoid ugly trunking to surface!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

too late. my reno was done before they announced the opennet installation procedure.

Anyone has their's done already? How do they affect your house? Mine is totally covered with false ceiling and concealed wiring. Took great pain to avoid trunking.

Hope that this installation will not affect the look :( :(

I was jus saying kind of sianz sia ... mine 01 Jun 2012 to 01 Aug 2012 then install ... one of the last batch

ya woodlands is one of the later batch...my parents' home is schedule for installation between Sep 2011 to Nov 2011. while my amk will be targeted for installation between Dec 2010 to Feb 2011. really slow and sian..

too late. my reno was done before they announced the opennet installation procedure.

Anyone has their's done already? How do they affect your house? Mine is totally covered with false ceiling and concealed wiring. Took great pain to avoid trunking.

Hope that this installation will not affect the look :( :(

i called the openNet, they say to avoid surface trunking, there are steps to follow BEFORE installing the ceiling n carpentry... think mine also abit too late.. :( my ceiling already UP

ya woodlands is one of the later batch...my parents' home is schedule for installation between Sep 2011 to Nov 2011. while my amk will be targeted for installation between Dec 2010 to Feb 2011. really slow and sian..

wah pianz , yr parent place also earlier then mine .... even my parent place also ...

wonder they will start the service after everyone install or after install can use le ...

wah pianz , yr parent place also earlier then mine .... even my parent place also ...

wonder they will start the service after everyone install or after install can use le ...

oh ya hor how come urs is half a year later?

i called the openNet, they say to avoid surface trunking, there are steps to follow BEFORE installing the ceiling n carpentry... think mine also abit too late.. :( my ceiling already UP

erm care to share the steps?

thanks

oh ya hor how come urs is half a year later?

dun know leh .... maybe after yr parent side then is ave 3 my parent side ... then after that my side ..... sianz sianz sianz ...