Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
his.beloved.child

How To Clean Grout Between Homogenous Tiles?

ok, my ID also mentioned the Magic Sponge, but until nw, i have no bl**dy idea wat it is and where to get it. I can't visualise it so perhaps i've seen it before or walked right past it without knowing what it was. Can someone kindly post a pic of it? The REAL one and not imitation? Tks.

How does the grout sealer keep the grout lines clean for a longer period? i thot the sealer is just to protect the grout against degradation and dissolution back into its powder form?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ok, my ID also mentioned the Magic Sponge, but until nw, i have no bl**dy idea wat it is and where to get it. I can't visualise it so perhaps i've seen it before or walked right past it without knowing what it was. Can someone kindly post a pic of it? The REAL one and not imitation? Tks.

How does the grout sealer keep the grout lines clean for a longer period? i thot the sealer is just to protect the grout against degradation and dissolution back into its powder form?

i guess that's the white sponge sold in Daiso? got many brands and sizes :) usually it comes with one long strips of white sponge.

Hi guys,

I just had shifted into my new place 6 months ago and the grout between the homogenous tile turned black. Is anyone of you facing similar problems?

Any one of you can advise how to clean the grouts between the tiles? Thanks

Just used a product called Mei Feng Ji which is commonly used in China, it has many colors to chose and the advertisement say it will never to be dirty or black,

will let you know the effect several months later.

it is like silicone and easy to do DIY work, the seller say it can be applied on those old houses to renew the grout.

Daiso have grout paint pen $2. I bought 5. Last thu they have 10 left. Now no more at daiso ps. I think alot people buy. Art friend also have grout whiter

Edited by dean

Daiso have grout paint pen $2.

I used that before, its useless, its just like a white marker, i threw it away. It was a real

waste of time, but then again its was S$2 what could i expect :notti:

I use the spnge before, it wasn't of much help at all, just seemed like a normal sponge :(

Buy a package of magic sponge (from Korea, Japan) $4 ~ $5 per pack

I used that before, its useless, its just like a white marker, i threw it away. It was a real

waste of time, but then again its was S$2 what could i expect :notti:

I like the way you put it, hahaha

A cheap and safe way to clean the grouts and tiles - VINEGAR.

Mix the vinegar with water (50/50) or even thinner (more water).

Apply the mixture on stains or grouts and leave for 20 minutes or more, it wouldn't damage your tiles.

Use a toothbrush to brush the grouts, or spounge to clean the tiles. You may find the stains or dirts become lighter or clear depands on how staburn the stain is.

Wipe with clean warm water and dry the surface with clean cloth.

Repeat this if you need better result.

Try it. It works! Cheaply..