Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, 

I'm looking to do some simple renovation for 5-room resale. Looking for direct contractor as we have a tight budget.

I'll be grateful if you can share the contact(s) for a reliable contractor via pm. Thanks!

On 12/17/2009 at 8:44 PM, Fren said:

U can call Shawn at 9xxxxxxx to ask for a quote. Price is reasonable and good.

Hi, can u give me Shawn's contact number? 

On 1/2/2010 at 8:18 AM, user101 said:

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

can pls PM the contact? thx

On 1/2/2010 at 8:18 AM, user101 said:

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hello, can you please PM me your contractor's contact? Thanks~ ^^

On 1/30/2010 at 8:17 AM, KSJL said:

PM me if you want someone who is reliable, honest and reasonable rate to do your house. I am using A-Decor to renovate my Pinnacle and Edmund is really good! :)

Hi could your share his contact

On Tue May 22 2012 at 1:43 PM, Bugsfire said:

Hi

I can recommend my contractor if you like. He did my current 4 room, my mom EM, aunty and grandma 4 room, my mom private apartment and my office reno. My colleagues also used him and recommended him. Mostly we had very good feedback. not the cheapest in the market, but can be assured he won't run away with your money and gives good workmanship and is responsible.

Here are my observations and humble opinions:

1. Must give very specific details (after all is only contractor, not ID)

2. Tiling is excellent. My husband is very OCD and even he is impressed. The lines between tiles are not widely spaced and the tiles are laid nicely. This is a skill and very much over looked when we look at contractors. all my family have good reviews on this area!!

3. Sometimes he can give you good advise such as tiling up my yard as he said the paint work will not last as its a wet area.

4. Paint work excellent. very neat. My husband actually got the painter to come back to do touch ups and he agreed.

5. Air con - you need to be there to supervise and tell his worker how you want to trunk the A/C, then he will plan with you accordingly. My current place, my trunking almost can't be seen esp with my false ceiling.

6. He picks up calls! Responsible. I told him I was really in a rush to move in, and need his workers to clear up soon. His workers were busy, and one day I went to my house thinking to clean up, and I saw him and his wife cleaning up!!! Of course, we are old customers, I believe he was doing an extra mile for me. However colleague also told me that he came back to fix something for her.

7. Price is not the cheapest.

8. He is a bit KS - coz don't want mistakes, so sometimes he won't give you opinion "its up to your preference".

9. Highly recommended for wet works such as painting, tiling, false ceiling, wiring.

10.He does not mark up very highly on his quotation and then give you a discount. So don't expect to haggle because he told me no point and waste time. Rather, better to give him a budget and he will tell you possible or not. For example, he quoted me about 5k for Diakin Aircon for my entire house and the living room aircon is very high voltage as need to cool the dining and living and my kitchen is open concept. I told him this is really out of my budget and he came back with 3.5k for samsung but not as efficient in terms of electricity. We were very tight on budget and set for this, and now we kind of regret as our electricity is quite high. So I believe what you pay is what you get. My aunt on the other hand went outside to get her own aircon which is mitusbitshi as its cheaper and end up the trunking was super ugly as done by PRC. So I must say that you must decide on your own and you can tell him so that he can plan accordingly on when to do the works.

11. False ceiling also done very well. Electricity wiring was great. Mostly concealed.

12. He is willing to do small jobs

13. His workers mostly have been with him for a long time. So I think this says a lot. And when I did my sink, you know they are thinking when the worker told me that he will make the sides a slight slope. You can't really see it unless you have a meniscus, and this is because you don't want water to keep dripping out as this is wet area. Honestly, I was quite impressed and anyway this is something for all of you to take note! :))

Anyway with all renovations with your ID and contractors, it is important to be there to supervise so you will minimize any miscommunication and things will turn out what you want. Sometimes its not the contractor but the workers but what is important is to find a good and responsible contractor. And also, I think it help when my husband go down, he will buy kopi and lunch for the workers. hahaha.

Email me adel_06@yahoo.com if you want his contact as I do not want to be seen as advertising for him, but merely want to introduce good contacts around as I know its tough to find someone responsible.

Hi can I have the contact? Thanks