Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Hi all.

I'm a newbie here. Looking for ID/contractor for my 4rm BTO. And I got a few questions..

What's the diff between an ID and contractor?

If we already planned our layout and what Reno works we need (exc the type of materials), is ID still necessary or would contractor be better?

We are on quite a tight budget so if we could skip the ID and just engage a contractor will be awesome!

Suggestions and contractor lobangs are welcomed!! :))

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Everyone want to look for a cheap and good contractors. Did anyone compile a list of such contacts?

think there is no such thing as cheap and good..........

Hello Edmund,

Could you please share with me the contact? Thanks.

Hi folk,

I recently done up my resale Punggol flat with this contractor that was recommended by my new neighbour. I like his honesty and willingness in helping me to alter, make good the kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, wall fiture and false ceiling (all from previous owner). I have to say that the rest of the ID or contractor that i encounter either ask me to change all or price it so high that it will only make sense to do everything new. All this alteration and refurnish help me to keep to my tight budget. Very thankful for his help. Let me know if you need his contact

sorry his number is888 8888.

redstarinterior@gmail.com

got photo to show?

dun register new nick just to advert....

hi everyone, you can try contacting my carpenter Gary at888 8888. reasonable rates and good workmanship. we did our kitchen cabinets, vanity tops, some storage cabinets and walk in wardrobe for around 6k.

pm me if you need more details.

cheers!

Hi folk,

I recently done up my resale Punggol flat with this contractor that was recommended by my new neighbour. I like his honesty and willingness in helping me to alter, make good the kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, wall fiture and false ceiling (all from previous owner). I have to say that the rest of the ID or contractor that i encounter either ask me to change all or price it so high that it will only make sense to do everything new. All this alteration and refurnish help me to keep to my tight budget. Very thankful for his help. Let me know if you need his contact

Hi Edmund,

Can you email (sunflower_180399@hotmail.com) me your contractor contact. Thanks

Hi all, im planning to re-do the kithen and 2 bathroom urgently for my 4 room resale flat.

Would anyone please advice me some direct contractor?

thanks thanks!

Hi folk,

Hi Edmund,

Please share the contact with many thanks.

Hi folk,

Hi Edmund, pls PM me the contact. Thanks!

Anyone doing the renovation may like to consider to contact my contractor that done my house, he was also recommend by other forum member here. I find he is responsible in doing my house and price resonable. Let me know if you want his contact, and you can take a look of his work that he send to me.

Work

Hi, can pm me his contact as well ? TQTQ

Hi folk,

Hi edmund, dont mind can PM me his contact too? TQTQ

Hi folk,

Hi

Ps share your contact as I'm renovating my house soon.

Tks

Jay

Hi, you can contact this guy, Kelvin @98758882, and say you are introduct by Stone. It ok to discuss with him of your renovation needs.