Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

On 1/2/2010 at 8:18 AM, user101 said:

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

hi can pm me your contractor's contact? 

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, can email me your contractor contact? my email is sam_bub74@hotmail.com

things i am planning to do at around 12K.

1) Tiles overlay for living room + kitchen

2) hack down built in wardrobe in all 3 bedrooms

3) hack kitchen wall tiles + toilet tiles

4) normal rewire, lighting works

5) painting

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hi user101

Can you share with me your contractor contact

I'm going to have my 5 room resale @ jurong west do up by my contractor to whom my shop was previously done up by him as well.

There are mainly 3 factors why i choose him still even after touring around and seeking for the 'best' deal from this forum.

Price wise = he is consider one of the cheapest or maybe i can say is the cheapest? after comparing at least 6 quotes for my current house which includes( Ideal house, Jason Goh, darwin interior, **,classic design and artoday), maybe because my friend and myself had previously let him done up many of their places and hence the price.

Reliability & Responsibility = Excellent ( Based on my previous shop Jcube cybercafe@ dhoby ghuat MRT, i had only spend 8k for the touch up but yet instead of the low amount, he had came down almost everyday to help out and monitor the progress. Little/no monitoring for me.

Time taken = i would gladly say ALL but not most told me they need at least 6 weeks to do up my 5 room resale unit. which at that point of time i thought it's the best duration i can find till i check out with my contactor (4 weeks).

The only setback is he is ultimately still a contractor thus no 3D drawings or other services u wud have expect from a ID, but nevertheless he's a good coodinator. Just go and buy 1 or 2 of the home design and show to him the one u like will do.

Last but not least I'm not helping to advertise nor am i a contractor just in case u guys think i am. As im gonna create my own T-Blog during/after my renovation starting on end MAR.

Do drop me a PM or can reach me @ uavss@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more

Hi, can you send me your contact for your contractor? Thank you:)

Can anyone send me contacts to good and reliable contractors? Thanks.

Hi CHTAY,

You can look for my friend Evelyn:118xxxx Just told her is Ker recommend and get the cheapest price. Thanks!

Hi All,

Just want to share: We are currently undergoing renovation (first time) at a HDB (resale) and we got a contractor's contact from the previous owner, due to that as well as the contractor had seemed knowledgeable and helpful and keen during our first meeting, we decided to just go ahead with this contractor. He had promised to complete the renovations by seventh month (Chinese calendar) so that we can move in before then, avoiding the whole inauspicious month but as the day draws near, he has yet to complete the reno that he is tasked to do (with only 2 days to go and he was supposed to handover the keys yesterday for cleaning up and movers to move in the furnitures).

This whole period has been draining and taxing for us and we would strongly encourage all you guys out there to stay away from this contractor. He is called James Cheng and his company is "On Time On Target" (the irony). Constantly upselling and pointing out defects and problems midway through the reno. When we decided not to purchase items through his "lobangs", he became "upset" and was very unhelpful after that. Untrustworthy and constantly gives me a feeling that I am being cheated.

Moving and renovation should be something fun and exciting even though it can be stressful but having a bad contractor only makes things worse. Do beware.

Hi Bluediamond,

can't pm you too.

Im actually also interested in Mr T's contact as I am also a house owner looking for direct contractor's quotation.

I can be reached at jokker19891@hotmail.com if you don't mind. We can even share our experiences thus far to save some time on which company is worth visiting and which is not. :)