Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi bro,

my hse was done up by them, but its about 5 years ago and i believe my then designer has already left the company long time ago. overall at that time, their service was ok and the workmanship is accepted.

but still, it was 5 years ago and things may or may not have changed!

good luck! :-)

Had approached Project File's Kelly for a quotation some months back. Was impressed with her attitude and knowledge. However her design is too avant garde for me and also on the high side but i will love to engage her service for my next house 5 years later.

Edited by discoburg

Had approached Project File's Kelly for a quotation some months back. Was impressed with her attitude and knowledge. However her design is too avant garde for me and also on the high side but i will love to engage her service for my next house 5 years later.

i had a very bad experience with Project File. Irresponsible ID. Shoddy workmanship. No periodic updates on reno (i have to do all the calling to ask for updates). never consult me for any changes. I have to type up all the defects and outstanding issues (30+ points) and pass to ID to rectify. delay my project (ID went overseas during my initial handover period). repeatly made mistake on the agreed material used.+++ very taxing physically and mentally dealing with them. maybe i'm just the unlucky one.

Go to www.case.gov.sg to find out more on how to protect yourself against all the reno company. very good guide you can find there.

i had a very bad experience with Project File. Irresponsible ID. Shoddy workmanship. No periodic updates on reno (i have to do all the calling to ask for updates). never consult me for any changes. I have to type up all the defects and outstanding issues (30+ points) and pass to ID to rectify. delay my project (ID went overseas during my initial handover period). repeatly made mistake on the agreed material used.+++ very taxing physically and mentally dealing with them. maybe i'm just the unlucky one.

Go to www.case.gov.sg to find out more on how to protect yourself against all the reno company. very good guide you can find there.

I too had bad experience with them. Bad workmanship and had to continuously remind them on the schedules. Defects were not even rectified properly even till today.

i have met up with them twice. yes, they are creative. but very very very S.L.O.W since they are so tight on resources (2 man show only).

i was told that my quotation would be sent within 2 days, but the quote never come and i have to keep following up with them. everytime i text them, they will tell me they would send in by end of the day. we kept waiting.

in the end, it took them 1 week to send in the highly anticipated quotes but they even miss out some important details. :(

i cannot imagine handling over my reno to them and yet, keep followin up with them. it will be a nightmare for me.

i agree with the last 2 posts.

i have met up with them twice. yes, they are creative. but very very very S.L.O.W since they are so tight on resources (2 man show only).

i was told that my quotation would be sent within 2 days, but the quote never come and i have to keep following up with them. everytime i text them, they will tell me they would send in by end of the day. we kept waiting.

in the end, it took them 1 week to send in the highly anticipated quotes but they even miss out some important details.

i cannot imagine handling over my reno to them and yet, keep followin up with them. it will be a nightmare for me.

in the end, it took them 1 week to send in the highly anticipated quotes but they even miss out some important details. :(

Thanks Vovo for the feedback.

I presume you did not trust them with the hse then. :)

I too had bad experience with them. Bad workmanship and had to continuously remind them on the schedules. Defects were not even rectified properly even till today.

meandmyself and bull88 >> Who's the ID in charge of your reno?

mm.. who's the ID in charge of the reno?

Since its a 2-man show, it doesnt really matter who is the in-charge i guess.

I think they are more focused on the furniture store than renovation.

They just opened a new showroom at Genting Lane recently.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: