Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Hi

My Flat arriving in 3 months time....May i know what is the best price offer for the below unit. Thanks

Mitsubishi Inverter3, model MXY-3A28VA (System 3)

hello Please quote for system 4 inverter.. For 3 bedroom 1 study room..preffered brands will be mitsubishi and daikin.

Quote with 3hp and 4hp thank !

Hi,

Kindly quote me System 4 of below brands for my 5 rm resales flat.

1) Toshiba Inverter

2) Daikin Inverter

I guess my living room might need btu more than 22K, and also need to change all existing trucking to new ones.

Please send me a quote.

Just curious, the existing owner has 2 units in the living room. What is the price difference if we install 3+2 or system 4?

Thank you.

May i get quotation for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries System 3 Inverter Aircon? may i know what the different between performance/ power consumption between Mitsubishi Electric and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries System 3 Inverter Aircon

Hi Aron,

Can give me a quote for a system 3 inverter aircon system from Mitsubishi electric, toshiba and LG?

Mine is a brand new 4rm flat in Ghim moh.

I prefer your guys to do the piping first and come back for the installation of fan unit and compressor once reno is completed or near completion.

If possible, can state in yr quote the specification of pipings and insulation that u will provide?

Thanks and regards

Hi Aron,

Is ur special promotion still available?

Am interested in Mitsubishi stormed system 4 inverter for my new BTO HDB in punggol. Pls kindly advice ur best quote. Pls include all additional charges applicable.

Thanks.

Hi Can help to quote for me too?

I need 2 quote.

Quote 1: For a 4 room flat

System 3 inverter

Quote 2: FOr a EM flat

1 System 3 + 1 system 2

and

1 System 4

All inverter

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Aron, can you send me quotation and models no. for system 3 and system 4 inverter for the following brands:

mitisubishi

panasonic

daikin

m/br 3.8 x 4.3 sqm

2 b/r 3 x 4.3 sqm

Thanks

hi aron,

due to budget we thought of having mitsubishi inverter system 3 for my new 4rm flat. 1 aircon 18k btu for living rm n 2 aircon 9k btu each. or do u have other alternative choice for us as in gd recommendation of the btu cos my mbr might be combined with one of the smaller rm into 1. i scared 9k btu not enuff cos aircon might take longer time to cool due to bigger space?

pls advise on which model n price for both. thanks

Hi Aron,

My new BTO house will be available end of this year. But just to check with you, base on a 4 rm house which living room is around 3m with 8m (W X L) some contractors have advised using two aircons for the living room (One in the sofa area, another in the dining). Which in their case will used two compressor.

I find that too costly and will like to seek your advise if there are any system available in the market big enough for my living room, and still able to supply my other three normal rooms.

Thanks in advance.