Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi there Aron

I have three bedrooms and a living room to cool. Which system would you recommend?

Im planning to convert room 2 into a study/dressing room.

Please email me your quotation at cornballz@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi please quote system 4 with four ticks include installation for 5 room flat. Open to any comparable brands

Note: Three bedrooms are clustered, one bedroom is 5m away at the other side of hall.

No existing Aircon installed in unit.

Many thanks!

Hi All,

Just to share.... we recently bought a resale 5rm and only found out that we need to change the aircon 2 weeks ago. So we went to Cxxrts, Cxrrxfxxr, then went IMM GxxnCxty, XllBxst, BxstTxch, also get quotes from HxngTxr, Fxsxxn and NxtxrxlCxxl. XllBxst quoted us the lowest price for ME StarMex system 4, but it's reviews are mixed. I emailed to Imperial Aron, he replied promptly with detailed quotation. Price wise, he's the 2nd cheapest.

Our house started the renovation (hacking) yesterday morning, my hubby was there with ID since 9am. I called Aron (at 10:20am) to bring forward the site survery timing from 2:30pm to morning, so my hubby can bring my son to see doctor after that. Within half an hour, he arranged it to 11:30am. This is the customer service we're looking for. :good: We've confirmed to buy our aircons from Imperial. Hope the after sales services and workmanship are good like some forumers' comments! will post updates once piping done. :)

Thank you for your compliments. It is my number one principle to provide a good customer service and after sales service. Especially renotalk customer will need a hassle free service as they have too many other renovation things to worry about.

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Is there any way to conceal the piping in new BTO hdb flat?

will ur guys discuss or give advise for the piping before we start installation?

Hi Aron,

can you share with me your reply for the below query? I am also interested to know, so that I can make a more informed choice. Thanks.

hi Aron,

My house is a new 4-rm HDB flat (92 sqm). I am looking to install aircon for all 3 bedrooms .

Kindly advise whether what type of system :

i Would like to hear your views on the brands of different air con that is suitable for my case :

(1) which type of system will i need? etc : system 4 (1 compressor) or a system 3 + single unit (2 compressors)

(2) Inverter or non-inverter?

(3) Brand-wise ? I am looking at one that is economical and energy saving yet not neglecting their performance and durability.

I saw that you have a few recommendation in one of the reply:

1) Panasonic CU3S27MKZ / CSS9MKZ :-

2) Mitsubishi Electric Starmex MXY3A28VA / MSYGE10VA :-

3) LG Health Plus A4UQ266FA2 / BMNC09G2L0:-

4) Daikin 3MKS50ESG / FTKS25DVM:-

5) Toshiba RAS3M20SACV / RASM10SKCV:-

Btw, U introductuce so many brands? which one is realli good? can i have the pricing for each individual recommendated price.

Can U arranged them according from the most recommended ( energy saving).

P/S: I pay attention to most thread machiam starmex and daikin like sibei popular.But what is the different between :

(1) Mitsubishi Electric Inverter - system 3/ system 4;

(2) Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter - system 3/ system 4;

What do u mean by 3ticks?

does yr price includes all the installation works and parts as well?

My flat shld be coming end of the yr 2011. Do i still entited for the current promotion (Special Renotalk Price for brands like mitsubishi electric, daikin, toshiba etc) ?

How competive is your pricing compared to Gain city?

hi Aron,

I cannot send u PM, pls get back to me on the below questions. thanks!!

My house is a new 4-rm HDB flat (92 sqm). I am looking to install aircon for all 3 bedrooms .

i Would like to hear your views on the brands of different air con that is suitable for my case :

(1) which type of system will i need? etc : system 4 (1 compressor) or a system 3 + single unit (2 compressors)

(3) Brand-wise ? I am looking at one that is economical and energy saving yet not neglecting their performance and durability.

Btw, U introductuce so many brands? which one is realli good? can i have the pricing for each individual recommendated price.

P/S: I pay attention to most thread machiam starmex and daikin like sibei popular.But what is the different between :

My flat shld be coming end of the yr 2011. Do i still entited for the current promotion (Special Renotalk Price for brands like mitsubishi electric, daikin, toshiba etc) ?

Hi Aron,

Can i check, what is the difference between the following :

1) Class 1 versus Class 0.

Which is better ?

2) Thickness of Insulation.

1/2 inch, 3/8 inch

Which one should a normal house get ? If get R410a, should get thicker ?

3) Type of Insulation.

K-Flex versus Armaflex.

Which is better ?

4) Piping. G22, 23, 24

Which is better, what does all the numbers stand for ?

Thanks in advance for answering my queries!!

Henry

Hi Aron,

I have the exact same queries as sskiat.

Do you mind PM me your answers as well?

Cheers

hi Aron,

I cannot send u PM, pls get back to me on the below questions. thanks!!

Hi Aron,

Can you give me a quotation for a system 4 (18k btu, 9k btu x 3) inverter aircon? Midea model or LG will be preferred but can you provide me with a few brands to consider? Thank you. I need the installation in mid August.

Thank you,

Garrett

Aron,

Pls quote for System 4 Inverter R410,4 ticks

Living room 17*16 ft

Master Room 9*13 ft

2nd Rm 8*13 ft

3rd Rm 8*10 ft

installation-1-2nd week Aug

thanks

can i have the latest for panasonic and mitsubithi starmex and sharp system 3? thx

hw much more if i want to top up a higher power fr the master bedroom?