Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi Aron,

Can quote me the price of Mitsubishi inverter MXY-3A28VA / 2 X MSY-GE13VA? and if the installation can be done on 2nd week of June?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes, will still have the free $200 NTUC vouchers. $2780 promotion already ended. New model is CU3S27MKZ (compressor) with CSS9MKZ (blower) X 3

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron,

Kindly quote me the installation of Panasonic CU3S27MKZ (compressor) with CSS9MKZ (blower) X 2

+ CSS12MKZ (blower) X 1.

I shall be overseas from 27/05/11 to 31/05/11. You may need to check my house first

before 27/05/11.

Hi Aron,

Pls quote me for the following..

Mitsubishi Electric System-2 Inverter

1. MXY-2E20VA x1

2. MSY-GE10VA x2

3. Stainless Steel Bracket

4. Installation

Thanks.

[am looking for an air con system for my 3 bedrooms.

not looking for any high end ones, as we only use it occassionally in our master bedroom and the two other rooms are for rental.

any recommendations and costs?

any promo packages?

looking to install next week, if possible.

thanks

Is this group buy still on?

I just collected my keys. Mine is Punggol BTO.

Definitely want to install air-con in 3 bedrooms + living room.

anyone has recommendations? My requirements as below:

- four ticks

- Living room one must be quite powerful as it gotta chill the living room plus kitchen (open concept)

- Main usage in master bedroom and living room.

- the other two rooms are just for entertainment/study. maybe switch on once a week at most.

Hi Aron,

Kindly quote me the Mitsubishi Heavy Industry System 3+1 and System 4 - Inverter

Please indicate clearly what does your package include also.

Thanks!

Hi Bro,

Doing my renovation now for me new place, and looking to change my air condition.

What would you recommend for a sys 4 as mentioned above? how much would a system 4 cost?

Many thanks!

Hi Aron,

Can you give me a quote for system 2 non-inverter? The aircons are for master (163sqft) + common (116sqft) in condo (high ceiling), so I'm thinking ~9000 BTU for each fan coil.

Open to any brands, though I hope you can recommend reputable brands (not knowledgeable on non-inverter aircons, most people in the forum talk about inverter ones).

Is your promo still on?

Thanks!

Dear all bros/sis

I am manage to secure an air-con group buys' price. The price is much lower than the market price. However, will only offer to the members unless I am able to gather at least 10 person to buy.

Anybody who are keen, please pm me your name, e-mail address, contact no., address & your favourite air-con brand/model & will prepare a special quotation to you.

Hi Aron,

Can pls quote the followings;

1) Mitsubishi electric starmex, MXY-3A28VA

2) Mitsubishi Heavy, SCM60ZG-S

If possible, some advises on which is better is appreciated. I posted a thread on my problems but not much help...

Thanks.

Hi Aron,

Can please quote for a System 3? Requirement is that one FCU (for living room) must have a larger cooling capacity than the other two. If able please quote for a few brands.

Thanks,

yushun